OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let me put it in my Daughter-in-law, who is from Mexico, words when she read that statement from Reader then. (After she stopped laughing of course.)

She said and these are her words not mine "a Mexican MS-13 gang member going to a white county like Pike would be like a white hillbilly going to Mexico. His accent would give him away." LOL

Let's be real here. How many of you good people who live in the area really think an Hispanic gang member could blend in?

And those examples you gave? You might not see MS 13 on their face but you can stake your bowl of apples it is on their arms or the back of their necks. It will be visible somewhere on their body.

The hispanics would stand out like a sore thumb because there's not a lot of farm labor there that is not done by families that own the farms, but the white tattooed people that claim membership to Konvicted Family already live basically next door. They blend in really well.

As a resident of Montgomery County, I'd wonder why the governor wasn't in Columbus doing his actual job if he was posing for pictures, tramping through a crime scene and having coffee at a diner in Pike County. If he did do those things, 99 percent of that state would consider it grandstanding.

Praise the Lord. There is at least one person on this forum with a modicum of common sense!

The prevailing thought is that the "threat" from M13 and KV is that the heroin supply around Pike and Scioto counties will be stepped on with lethal doses of fentanyl, eliminating snitches essentially by their own hands. Of course, countless others will also OD, but they are no more than collateral damage.

The hispanics would stand out like a sore thumb because there's not a lot of farm labor there that is not done by families that own the farms, but the white tattooed people that claim membership to Konvicted Family already live basically next door. They blend in really well.

I would agree that the Konvicted Family gang members would blend in. There could be a danger from them. But with the publicity that Reader has gendered with his statement, I don't think any gang members would try it.

The prevailing thought is that the "threat" from M13 and KV is that the heroin supply around Pike and Scioto counties will be stepped on with lethal doses of fentanyl, eliminating snitches essentially by their own hands. Of course, countless others will also OD, but they are no more than collateral damage.

If Reader's statement is true, then we should see an uptick in overdoses in Pike county.

Let me put it in my Daughter-in-law, who is from Mexico, words when she read that statement from Reader then. (After she stopped laughing of course.)

She said and these are her words not mine "a Mexican MS-13 gang member going to a white county like Pike would be like a white hillbilly going to Mexico. His accent would give him away." LOL

Let's be real here. How many of you good people who live in the area really think an Hispanic gang member could blend in?

And those examples you gave? You might not see MS 13 on their face but you can stake your bowl of apples it is on their arms or the back of their necks. It will be visible somewhere on their body.

The ones without excess tattoos could blend in easily. We have a lot of Mexicans in the area, most of them work in saw mills and there are several Mexican restaurants (4 within a 15 mile radius) where 95% of the workers are Mexican. I wouldn't look twice at those who resemble the people in the mug shots posted.

The workers at the local Mexican restaurant are going to probably suffer over the M-13 announcement. They already get discriminated against enough.

If it is "rumor", then why would there have been an issued warning?
I would suppose that they had obtained some sort of credible information, in order to issue a public statement. No?
I am getting the impression that KF was possibly hauling dope for MS-13 (or something like that)?

I'm sure there was a threat heard from somewhere. I would say it was a way for the people higher up in the drug pipeline to try to stop the low level people getting busted from talking anymore. I doubt its a serious threat to people that are not mixed in with the drug trade.

Yes. The gangs have lost money and dope due to this last series of drug raids. IMO, they want revenge.

I'm glad Reader didn't sit on this info.

~snip~
One of the raids happened on Taylor Hollow Road. deputies confiscated close to $10,000 and got 42 grams of heroin laced with fentanyl off the streets.

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db_330522/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=hVeQ01RI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not feeling this MS-13 gang rumor either. Honestly, it sounds like a rather pathetic attempt to try to get people to lay off drugs or scare the dickens out of someone who has ratted out people. I have also heard the gang members are changing their MO in regards to tattoos and are not doing tats. :dunno: I figure there are enough of them left with tattoos that they are easily identified.

Regarding S, I can see HMR being held at gunpoint while the child is literally taken from her bed. Kind of in your face "watch me take my kid back" sort of scenario right before she is shot in the head. It's odd or maybe a subliminal message to whomever found DR's body to see her right as you walk in the home because this is what is going to happen to you if you don't keep your big mouth shut. It was my understanding that there were drag marks in the other trailer with CR. Why not drag DR's body into her bedroom? Doesn't make sense. Than again there is a whole lot in this case that does not make sense.

Regarding K, I believe someone agreed to help with the murders (maybe not physically at the murder scenes), but could have been spying on DR and HMR and passing information to the real murderers because they somehow thought (albeit mistakenly) they would get custody of K. I am equally intrigued by the mother who also picked up a child at 10:30 p.m.

It has taken over a year to finally get some progress in this case and I hope another year does not pass with no arrests. I believe LE has been very careful to not make this look like a witch hunt in regards to the W's.

Below is from the Scioto County Sheriff. It was posted about an hour ago.
NEWS RELEASE
June 27, 2017

SUBJECT: MS-13 & KF GANGS

Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini reports that there have been repeated inquiries from the residents of Scioto County concerning “Facebook” postings and media reports referencing the possibility that members from the MS-13 and KF gangs will be visiting Southern Ohio this weekend.

Sheriff Donini states that he has consulted with our local members of the Southern Ohio Drug Task Force, who on a daily basis, conducts endless numbers of in depth criminal investigations concerning the illegal activity associated with the drug issues within our community.

As the result of meeting with narcotics officers assigned to the Southern Ohio Drug Task Force, Sheriff Donini has been informed and would like to emphasize to the residents of Scioto County that there is “absolutely” no credible evidence to corroborate the truth to this rumor! The public is urged to be responsible and to refrain from circulating “unverified” facts and to do so simply fuels hysteria and pandemonium within our community.

A guy around here worked as an undercover agent within different counties. They were, many times, connected to this one. You'd not know him if you met him on the street when he was u/c. I think Scioto is correct. This was all either rumor gone wild, or an attempt to intimidate current, or future, folks who may have info in this drug sweep.

Sheriff Reader put out a safety warning that MS-13 is coming to Pike County to kill snitches this weekend so if that turns out to be true, then by next Monday we should be hearing about an uptick in overdose deaths, or more murders. If no such news comes out by next Monday, then it was BS.

The thought that MS-13 would advertise a move like that is ludicrous. First of all the members are heavily tattooed in Spanish and of Hispanic decent, Honduran, El Salvadorian and Mexican with a few Columbians thrown in for good measure. In a predominately white area like Pike County Ohio the MS-13 gang members with their mostly Spanish tattoos would stand out like a diamond in a gnat's rear. They would be so easily reconizable by LE and residents of the county they would be in jail before they got across the county line good.

Thanks for the explanation.

Based on past activity, they seem pretty bold. As there are already a lot of hispanics in the area, migrant workers, etc., they might fit in ok. I wouldn't put something like this past them. They could organize something in advance, then come to the area and strike in the middle of the night, then head back out of town. Kind of like killing 8 people in 1 night in 4 different homes.

I'm not feeling this MS-13 gang rumor either. Honestly, it sounds like a rather pathetic attempt to try to get people to lay off drugs or scare the dickens out of someone who has ratted out people. I have also heard the gang members are changing their MO in regards to tattoos and are not doing tats. :dunno: I figure there are enough of them left with tattoos that they are easily identified.

Regarding S, I can see HMR being held at gunpoint while the child is literally taken from her bed. Kind of in your face "watch me take my kid back" sort of scenario right before she is shot in the head. It's odd or maybe a subliminal message to whomever found DR's body to see her right as you walk in the home because this is what is going to happen to you if you don't keep your big mouth shut. It was my understanding that there were drag marks in the other trailer with CR. Why not drag DR's body into her bedroom? Doesn't make sense. Than again there is a whole lot in this case that does not make sense.

Regarding K, I believe someone agreed to help with the murders (maybe not physically at the murder scenes), but could have been spying on DR and HMR and passing information to the real murderers because they somehow thought (albeit mistakenly) they would get custody of K. I am equally intrigued by the mother who also picked up a child at 10:30 p.m.

It has taken over a year to finally get some progress in this case and I hope another year does not pass with no arrests. I believe LE has been very careful to not make this look like a witch hunt in regards to the W's.

Doesn't Houston have a huge MS- 13 presence? I had heard it did from my sister in law who lives in that area. She said lots of Hondurans and Salvadorians.

Thanks for the explanation.

Based on past activity, they seem pretty bold. As there are already a lot of hispanics in the area, migrant workers, etc., they might fit in ok. I wouldn't put something like this past them. They could organize something in advance, then come to the area and strike in the middle of the night, then head back out of town. Kind of like killing 8 people in 1 night in 4 different homes.

The thing with MS-13 is most of them are Salvadorian and known for their ruthlessness. Had it been MS-13 that killed the R's I do not think the children would have been left alive. MS-13 has no qualms about killing kids along with their parents, especially any kids that are not Hispanic.

Doesn't Houston have a huge MS- 13 presence? I had heard it did from my sister in law who lives in that area. She said lots of Hondurans and Salvadorians.

Most definitely! A recent case in March of this year where 2 MS-13 members killed a woman as part of their satanic worship. They waved and grinned at the cameras in the courtroom. Disgusting and deadly! Rather Charles Manson-like to me. Definitely more of Honduran and Salvadorian presence.

The thing with MS-13 is most of them are Salvadorian and known for their ruthlessness. Had it been MS-13 that killed the R's I do not think the children would have been left alive. MS-13 has no qualms about killing kids along with their parents, especially any kids that are not Hispanic.

Not all of them are Salvadorans, though. If the higher ups in the gang were working with locals in their drug network, those locals could have prevailed upon them to spare the small children. Ringleaders would have had nothing to lose by giving in to their request and sparing infants and toddlers.

As Reader was fond of saying, the killers came in like thieves in the night to kill this family. They're experienced.

ETA: We don't know which gang could have been behind the Rhoden killings. There are multiple groups that work in that part of Ohio in the drug trade. Locals in the drug biz likely know who they are. While MS-13 may not have been responsible for the Rhoden killings, the investigation is upsetting their business and they're talking of retaliating.

Most definitely! A recent case in March of this year where 2 MS-13 members killed a woman as part of their satanic worship. They waved and grinned at the cameras in the courtroom. Disgusting and deadly! Rather Charles Manson-like to me. Definitely more of Honduran and Salvadorian presence.

They have quite a presence on Long Island, NY, too. The killings there have gotten so bad, the experts recently testified about it in Congressional hearings.

MS-13 is turning Long Island into a homicide hotbed

http://nypost.com/2017/05/24/ms-13-is-turning-long-island-into-a-homicide-hotbed/

I agree. This how I picture it. It's true he hasn't mentioned that call.

Yes! In all of the interviews, and both of his, including the email, at no point, did he, nor anyone else say anything about S.

JW never mentions getting a frantic call that morning, that HMR and everyone there was deceased, except for the newborn, and they couldn't find S. Was she with him by any chance?!

JM never mentions little S. He could hear the baby and didn't want to see his niece like that, but never mentions not wanting to see his nephew, or possibly little S "like that", too. Why was he only worried about not seeing HMR "like that"?

KR2 talks about how close she and HMR were, but never once says a thing about anyone worrying about little S.

LM said they had to go back three times to find CR2. Did he leave out something? Were they also searching for S?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkbuchanan1983