OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was thinking, because I believe in one interview with her, maybe it was with LM, he or she says she got there at 7 I thought, but the call didn't come in until 0749. Was she tromping through all of the crime scenes before she called? If she did, why was only CRsr and GR reported? Or are they not releasing the rest of the 911 call?

Something's fishy.
I don't think they have released everything. With the close proximity of three of the homes 911 was already there, so maybe there weren't additional calls.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

They also seemed to breed some of the dogs and sell them. I saw posts for pits for sell by some of them.

Yep, they had one photo of 4 coon dogs, a couple of pits, a boxer, and that beautiful wolf pup with the blue eyes. There was alot of money just in the dogs for whoever took them,if they did.

If the last victim reported is the last victim they are talking about, then I have questions about the nephew that lived 500 ft from him and not hearing 9 shots.

I'm thinking that it is a good chance even shotguns were used.

In many places it is much easier to get a shotgun under the radar than a handgun.

Much easier to get a long gun vs a handgun. Agreed.

All shots fatal . So that means any shot after the 1st was over kill

That seems to conflict with the info that victims were shot in torso and extremities. If someone was shot in the arm or leg, it wouldn't necessarily be fatal, not immediately anyway.

I'm thinking the victims shot 5 and 9 times were being tortured to gain information, eg location of money or information.

Additional information from @Karin Johnson tweets:

Some of the victim's bodies showed signs of soft tissue bruising.

Additional search warrants were issued yesterday on top of the original 5. Locations not disclosed.

In an earlier tweet today, she posted a photo of 3 BCI crime scene unit trucks headed in the direction of the crime scenes on Union Hill.

That's what I was thinking, because I believe in one interview with her, maybe it was with LM, he or she says she got there at 7 I thought, but the call didn't come in until 0749. Was she tromping through all of the crime scenes before she called? If she did, why was only CRsr and GR reported? Or are they not releasing the rest of the 911 call?

Something's fishy.

Yeah the Maynard's having a different story about what homes were gone into than the cops have said, still bugs me.

[video=twitter;725004541075279873]https://twitter.com/CGEditor/status/725004541075279873[/video]

Also again-

"Lhttp://www.cbsnews.com/news/over-60-people-interviewed-in-ohio-family-murder-investigation/

"Llaw enforcement sources estimate that the street value of the marijuana plants is nearly half a million dollars."

This was just chaotic, and the killers went on a killing spree of the whole family probably once it started they just didn't stop. Right now we don't know if any of them shot back, but some fought back and why they were shot multiple times, obviously.

So the killers possibly have wounds.

Small caliber guns also wouldn't make much noise....FYI...not enough to wake up the neighbors

I was wondering if hunting rifles were used? Police would probably not have any ballistic records for guns used exclusively for hunting and not used previously in the commission of a crime.

I don't buy the drug cartel stuff. Sorry. I don't think this has anything to do with the pot. I this this was personal and done by people that knew the family- and I think it was more than one person. I personally think it has to do with the derby car scene- something every single one of them was a part of- not just pot where some may have known about. I think the pot was personal use, maybe some for friends.

I don't think it was the 3,000 derby car- but rather a very long standing feud between this family and another family that participated in the derby stuff. The derby seems positively central to each of their lives.

Random thought. Could sophistication be that they were killed with their own guns? Therefore having the murder weapons but no DNA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if the word sophisticated is being tossed around only because maybe they did good planning and clean-up job and covered their tracks (casings, wiping down things they touched, wore gloves, no tire marks maybe, etc.)

If they had lots of time to clean up, they were comfortable being there and weren't worried about being interrupted by anyone, so they must really know the habits of the whole family.

Yep, they had one photo of 4 coon dogs, a couple of pits, a boxer, and that beautiful wolf pup with the blue eyes. There was alot of money just in the dogs for whoever took them,if they did.
I had the feeling there were almost a dozen total. Your count puts it at 8. Even if a different residences, BM went to feed the dogs and they weren't there.
I KNOW they are dogs... BUT where are they???
I wish they would say something!

I don't think they have released everything. With the close proximity of three of the homes 911 was already there, so maybe there weren't additional calls.

It is what was released on that call. According to that call there were only two victims. The cops said she went in one house and someone flagged down the deputies and they went in the other houses.

Now we know that she went in two houses and her brother went in the third, but only one house and two victims were reported in the 911 call. You would think if she went in the other house after that call and her brother did the third, there would be another call, or if they went in before calling, all victims would be reported in that call.

But..did the cops not know all the houses had been entered? If they didn't tell the cops this, then there is reason for the questioning at 3 AM for Bobbi. If the cops knew this, why did they say something different?

And that many bullets and the overkill doesn't scream "sophisticated" to me. So WTH did the DA mean by a sophisticated crime? It doesn't take a brainiac to go in and shoot up 4 places.

The AG has spent most of his career as a US Senator, Congressman, Liuetenant Gov and later, as Ohio AG. He's more a politician than a prosecutor/criminal expert.

I don't buy the drug cartel stuff. Sorry. I don't think this has anything to do with the pot. I this this was personal and done by people that knew the family- and I think it was more than one person. I personally think it has to do with the derby car scene- something every single one of them was a part of- not just pot where some may have known about. I think the pot was personal use, maybe some for friends.

I don't think it was the 3,000 derby car- but rather a very long standing feud between this family and another family that participated in the derby stuff. The derby seems positively central to each of their lives.
I'm not believing this was the "cartel" either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member