OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has never been answered. The dogs have only been mentioned in the 9-11 call that was released and nothing much more.

Postings on WS have suggested that it could just be the order of things within the family, and others have stated this is how it works in the country when people have a lot of land and people work odd hours.

Way back at the beginning of this story I read that Bobbie both saw them in the PM and AM **suggesting to me that this was a chore of some kind, or not related to the animals but to tending other things such as the marijuana operations.**

** = my own speculation.

LM also mentioned the dogs in his interview.

I think we all kind of assumed this, but the murders must have taken place after midnight on Thursday. Before the only timeline we had was that Dana got off at 11 p.m. so they could have possibly happened late Thursday night. Gary's obit states, "Gary Dwayne Rhoden, 38, of Greenup, Kentucky passed away Friday, April 22, 2016"

Just a little tidbit...

That is odd. Dana did get off work at 11. I've seen that she was supposedly on SM at 2:50 am but I've searched and if she was, it was not a public post she was making.

The obit is also done by info given by family or a friend and family even might not have had time of death then.

You had initially stated that you agreed that it was the GF of the son (FR) that was shot once because she just gave birth and would be tired. That's why we are all correcting making sure you knew it was HR that had just had a baby. FR and HG had a 6 month old baby.
I know. I am sorry. I got confused about the 2.
HannA and HannaH.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Also, I wonder if it's possible that one of the 8 was actually a mole and knew about the hit? GR would make the most sense for this IMO. Maybe he was planning on flipping against his family (or at least tipping someone off), and he came up with some of his KY crew and knew this was going down. What he didn't see coming is that his crew decided to flip on him as well and killed him (maybe in case he changed his mind/felt guilty after/they wanted the pie for themselves). I dunno, maybe that's too much like a twist in a bad movie haha.

I would think it is most definitely standard operating procedure for LE to check behind and under furniture, especially in a case like this. But I don't trust a word anyone is saying anymore. (Anyone meaning LE, AG etc).

I am very skeptical of the official statements, the very, very few there have been, because all of them have been proven either opposite or questionable when the actual proof is released.

Ok so where I live (just north of Cincinnati) this is all anyone talks about. I heard today they were looking for a 911 caller who said something along the lines of "those people on tv, I told them Rhodens to be careful" but I cannot find anything about this. Is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is confirmation that Bobby Jo did enter at least two crime scenes before LE got there. We don't know the order (because Leonard says Frankie's house was first. LE says Chris's house was first). But we do know that she was definitely in BOTH houses before police were. That, to me, is a very important fact to know.

We have speculated that the cops did not know she did this and found something showing she had been in both and that prompted the very aggressive questioning of her at 3 AM and possibly the brother's truck being taken.

We have speculated that the cops did not know she did this and found something showing she had been in both and that prompted the very aggressive questioning of her at 3 AM and possibly the brother's truck being taken.
Standard procedure I think. Nothing more . MOO

I'm curious as to what this may be. Corporate registration for ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS LLC by CR started it in 2009. It is probably nothing. Just curious.

https://www.statelog.com/adams-health-solutions-llc-piketon-oh

It is "related" to this larger business...

http://www.allusbiz.com/adams-county-reginal-medical-peebles-oh-45660.html
I'm curious as to what this may be. Corporate registration for ADAMS HEALTH SOLUTIONS LLC by CR started it in 2009. It is probably nothing. Just curious.

https://www.statelog.com/adams-health-solutions-llc-piketon-oh

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok so where I live (just north of Cincinnati) this is all anyone talks about. I heard today they were looking for a 911 caller who said something along the lines of "those people on tv, I told them Rhodens to be careful" but I cannot find anything about this. Is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 911 call that was made from Kenneth's house referenced the other murders but didn't specify any names or a be careful.

911: OK
Caller: It’s all that stuff that’s on the news. Um, I just found, I just found my cousin with a gunshot wound.

My thoughts exactly! I think all of these details seem jumbled right now because LE is only releasing limited info. BJM was probably in shock at the time of discovery, and might not remember exactly how events unfolded, contributing to the confusion. I sympathize with her dealing with such a traumatic event. IMO, all of this will make sense soon once details are released.

I think that LE also had suspicions of various things regarding various family members, which is what got Leonard so hot over the weekend. Said they wanted to drag his daughter's name through the mud and impounded his son's truck. I kinda thought the truck might have been something of a side issue--maybe connecting it with pot dealing rather than anything directly connected with the deaths.

Hard to tell though what Leonard knows, or thinks he knows, about the Sheriff, the AG or anyone else--that he was attempting to use as a bargaining chip to get the truck back.

Yes, we know those things because both Bobbie Jo and Leonard have said this is what happened and if there is a trial one day I am sure both will testify this is what they did. I am not sure how important it will be though just because she checked on two families in different homes. That is understandable to me she would do so especially when she had just found two family members murdered in one home close by.

I am somewhat confused with the dissection of Bobbie Jo's statements. Do you believe she is a part of this somehow? If she was covering up something would she then come out to the media and address what she saw and where she went that morning knowing LE is certainly listening to the news as well. I don't think she would. It seems she has been quite open about what she saw and where she went.

Personally, I think it causes confusion just like in so many other cases when we don't know everything that was told to LE after they arrived. If she went into both homes I have no doubt she told that to the police upon their arrival and that is all that really matters.

I do know if I had found some of my family members dead in their home... the first thing I would do if other family members lived close... I would rush to check on them immediately to see if they were all okay or I would be screaming for them to come to where the others were found. I wouldn't want to be standing there alone waiting for the police to come. If possible, I would want my family members there with me. I am sure she immediately alerted some of her family members to what she had found.

Do we have an arrival time for LE when they arrived after being called? Wouldn't it take a few minutes for them to get there since these properties were out in a rural area?

Eventually all of Bobbie's statements will make sense when we know all of the story if and when the suspects are found and brought to trial. I don't think she has a clue what happened to her family but wants justice done for all of them.

It is quite common for LE to not tell everything they know. So what happened that morning when the victims were first being found we wont know all of the details of how it actually unfolded, minute by minute, but that never means LE isn't already fully aware of the timeline, and steps taken by Bobbie Jo that day and any other family members who were there..

The issue with her statements is really more of a reflection on what LE and the DA have been doing.. Giving one statement and then info comes out very soon after that contradicts what they said.

This story will for sure be made into a movie one day, with Rick Moranis playing DeWine. Upon entry to the theater you'll be given a pamphlet with that flowchart we've seen so you can keep the cast of characters straight. With the Hanna, Hannah, Chris, Chris, Uncle, Brother, etc. this is the most confusing case I've ever followed.

I'm constantly flipping my theory, motive, order of events, etc. All I can say is that I pray this case is solved soon. It must be heck on the remaining family members, on all sides, to know the person(s) that did this are still out there. The whole town too, actually.

As stated above though, I'm sure LE knows a lot. DeWine warned us early on that they'd be mum about things. Sadly, I imagine they're keeping the family pretty much in the dark too, as I get the feeling they can't count on certain member(s) to keep it on the down-lo. The secrecy causes a lot of confusion but I'm afraid it must be that way for good reasons. So sad.

I haven't followed much SM on this. Are the donation accounts doing well? I think I saw one report that it will cost upwards of $30,000 for the funerals.

My guess would be that any of the family members left behind have some pretty good hunches about who did this. However, in that same situation, how much would you be willing to share with LE?

My guess would be that any of the family members left behind have some pretty good hunches about who did this. However, in that same situation, how much would you be willing to share with LE?
Uhh... I'd move to timbuk two if I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member