OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last post for me. Not getting my work done!

I think Bobbi was tending the lights etc. for the plants very early in the morning. Pot has very special requirements to produce buds of high quality at a predictable time. She can't SAY this because it's illegal there. Cops know somehow she was over there earlier than she says - but the reason she can't say is because she is protecting herself. Probably she didn't enter the house until her later visit at 7am. Previously she may have just gone into the barn. I think most of the family knows about the pot and the illegal stuff going on. Of course they do.

As far as the cops taking the car - they can do that. They do it all the time with asset seizure if they even suspect the asset was used in or acquired as the result of a drug crime. LE departments use this as a source of revenue, but it could also be used to put pressure on people to open up and tell them what they know. I think that's all we're dealing with on these two items.

Very good point about BJ going early to tend to the grow-up and maybe not the animals! Never thought of that, I think you're onto something.

Now that you mention it though, would she be swift enough to come up with this non-truth so quickly as her reason for being there so early? If so, she might be smarter than we think...

We were wondering about the dogs.......now we know that Kenneth's dog Brownie was alive and well at the camper scene. Still no word on the ones at Union Hill Rd, tho. JMO Kind of a big clue......whoever killed KR knew his dog and vice versa.

I can't imagine what BJ must have been thinking. Panic can make you do dumb things. I don't think I'd go into another house, but maybe I would if I heard a baby or child crying.

I don't know what I would have done, but my big question still is..

Did she tell LE they went in all the houses?

If she did why do they continue to make it sound like she only went in Chris's?

If she didn't tell them and LE are giving the story of discovery as she told, why didn't she tell them?

The issue with her statements is really more of a reflection on what LE and the DA have been doing.. Giving one statement and then info comes out very soon after that contradicts what they said.

I understand. The police and DA often do say things that are contrary to what others have said or what we have read. A prime example to me was the AG saying this was a well planned out execution. The autopsy report is totally opposing with the statement he made, imo. Did he say that trying to get the suspects to believe they were believing it was a cartel hit when their evidence is really showing otherwise? Possibly, I suppose.

I really don't think Bobbie Jo tried to hide the fact from the police that she or another family member went in to other homes. LE has their own speak-isms and sometimes it can be confusing. I think the police were just letting the media know that they (LE) entered two of the homes and just left out that Bobbie or other family members' had already checked on them by the time they arrived. They may have wanted that to be kept a secret as to what/who was found and where or how they were found.

I do know that legally police or the DA can say whatever they wish to say to the public even if its an omission or even a lie. Now they cant do so once they are in the well of the courtroom if there is a trial held if and when the suspects are arrested. Or if they are sworn in on the witness stand.

The police may have not wanted Leonard nor Bobbie Jo to speak out about anything concerning the case but they do have a legal right to speak with whomever they wish.

@garlandgates

In Ohio, #cockfighting is illegal. But I understand that breeding, raising, and possessing fighting *advertiser censored* is not. #weird #PikeCounty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they knew trouble was coming. I think they rest of the family knows, but won't talk. Perhaps a family member that was " cut off" from the family business ? And is it possible there is a time discrepancy because other family were searching the houses , looking for clues and such?

Also, it was started almost two years after CR1 and DR divorced so I'd not think it would be related to anything related to her line of work.

But he and Dana got back together at some point. Also like I said I've noticed, many of the Rhoden extended family women are in Healthcare or are in school for it. Many of them.

\ I am curious why the family thought they needed to check all of the homes before calling 911.

To clear drug-related evidence from the scenes? Not much they could have done about all the plants though.

Seriously. Every day I find it harder and harder to muster up sympathy.

I know the confederate flag is a hot issue and I can only speak of it from the viewpoint of the deep South, Alabama, near major civil rights issues.. There is a lot of truth to the "Southern Pride" and history aspect of the confederate flag. Yes there are racists that fly it, but I also have a black neighbor that flies one.

I don't know about Ohio though.

Wow, there are a lot of crazy things in this case. How crazy would it be if the killer was Donald and he's out there talking to the media and whatnot? Not saying he is, but, there are ways that it would make sense. I've read about killers who have 'helped' join search parties for victims who have gone missing, knowing full well that the person was dead because they're the one who killed them.

I don't necessarily think it is him, but, he didn't call in Kenneth's death until like 5 hours after the others. Five hours would be a lot of time to dispose of murder weapons, bloody clothes, hide money, etc. Plus he was supposed to spend the night there but says he didn't. I'm definitely not accusing him, but his interview has got me wondering. I don't see what his motive could possibly have been though.

So, I'm still leaning towards the idea of it being a drug/money issue with the killer/killers being acquainted but not family. I just have a real hard time thinking that, despite how distant your family might be, some family member would be okay with killing 8 relatives for money or drugs.

Regardless of a hat- a confederate flag- etcccc - no ones deserves to be slaughtered.

Agree. I'm pretty liberal, but no one deserves to have their entire family slaughtered. Unless we know otherwise, that these victims killed or harmed other innocent people, they have my sympathy.

I know the confederate flag is a hot issue and I can only speak of it from the viewpoint of the deep South, Alabama, near major civil rights issues.. There is a lot of truth to the "Southern Pride" and history aspect of the confederate flag. Yes there are racists that fly it, but I also have a black neighbor that flies one.

I don't know about Ohio though.

I know that 'redneck culture' including the rebel flag is pretty big in rural Pennsylvania. From what I know though, it's not a racism or pro-slavery reasoning. They just feel that they are rednecks and it's symbolic of the South. Being that PA and Ohio share a border, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same kind of 'northern redneck' type mentality there as well.

I think the non Rhoden girl was probably the one shot victim. I think, and MOO, that the Rhoden girl (HMR) was the one shot 9 or 5 times.

I'm curious to know what leads you to that conclusion, if you're allowed to say. I neither agree nor disagree.

I understand. The police and DA often do say things that are contrary to what others have said or what we have read. A prime example to me was the AG saying this was a well planned out execution. The autopsy report is totally opposing with the statement he made, imo. Did he say that trying to get the suspects to believe they were believing it was a cartel hit when their evidence is really showing otherwise? Possibly, I suppose.

I really don't think Bobbie Jo tried to hide the fact from the police that she or another family member went in to other homes. LE has their own speak-isms and sometimes it can be confusing. I think the police were just letting the media know that they (LE) entered two of the homes and just left out that Bobbie or other family members' had already checked on them by the time they arrived. They may have wanted that to be kept a secret as to what/who was found and where or how they were found.

I do know that legally police or the DA can say whatever they wish to say to the public even if its an omission or even a lie. Now they cant do so once they are in the well of the courtroom if there is a trial held if and when the suspects are arrested. Or if they are sworn in on the witness stand.

The police may have not wanted Leonard nor Bobbie Jo to speak out about anything concerning the case but they do have a legal right to speak with whomever they wish.

I understand all that, it just seems everything they say turns out like this.

That 3 am aggressive questioning is what really got me wondering about this. Maybe she didn't tell them and they discovered something indicating she had been there and that promoted the aggressive 3 am questioning visit.

And it could have been she didn't tell because she wanted to play dumb about the grow operations and there could be other drug stuff we don't know about yet.

@garlandgates

In Ohio, #cockfighting is illegal. But I understand that breeding, raising, and possessing fighting *advertiser censored* is not. #weird #PikeCounty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my county prostitution is legal, a third party making money off a prostitute is not legal.

I'm curious to know what leads you to that conclusion, if you're allowed to say. I neither agree nor disagree.

Thats one of my many thoughts too. I dont think the killers are from the Rhoden family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper