OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure on custody, but the child clearly has a relationship with its father.

Exactly.

Before anyone takes my 'questions' literally, don't post your answers here. The child's father is an NSP (non-sleuthable person).

LE impounded Dana's brother's truck, and kept questioning him and Bobbi. They were upset about that, and Leonard said if they didn't give the truck back he was going to start talking. He also said there had been alot of things happening in the county he wasn't going to talk about yet.

Thank you!!!

Whoever caught that Bobby said "the door was locked when WE got here" -- great catch!!!!

I am now 99% sure that this had nothing to do with the cartel.

Do we know who was watching Hanna's two-year-old child The night of the murders? I'm really curious to know why that child was not in the house. Like, it was planned out that the child not be there. Who planned that?

This is the only thing I'very seen that gives any indication where the 2-year-old child was:

Hannah (sic) Rhoden was also the mother to a 2-year-old daughter, S. That child was with a relative the morning of the murders, where she remains, Manley said.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

Coroner: Victim with with 1 GSW, 1 victim with 2 GSWs, 2 victims with 3 GSWs, 1 victim with 4 GSW, 2 victims with 5 GSW, 1 with 9 GSW #cgnow

@rjstickleyjr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBC News article from today

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/piketon-massacre-motive-undetermined-despite-discovery-marijuana-grow-operations-n561621

Hadn't heard that confirmed before. It puts to rest theories that someone could have broken in through a back door or window.
Wonder if there's any way to get a copy of the incident report?

I saw an interview with the NBC reporter on MSNBC this morning. He said of the 200 MJ plants found, 100 were being grown indoors at one location, the other two locations were growing them outdoors.

Wait.. First they said yesterday they would not tell if there was any forced entry, then last night it was said, on CNN there was forced entry at two places and they named like the "first and third" placed but we don't know how they are numbering them, by discovery or what.

NOW they are saying no forced entry?

Coroner: Victim with with 1 GSW, 1 victim with 2 GSWs, 2 victims with 3 GSWs, 1 victim with 4 GSW, 2 victims with 5 GSW, 1 with 9 GSW #cgnow

@rjstickleyjr

Holy cow!!!

Should be a presser later today with updates.

Apparently Leonard believes that Bobby first went to Dana's house and then to CRsr's house, at which point she called 911. So why does he think that? That must be why LE is questioning Bobby's story, that CR's was the first place she went. Also, were the two pits and wolfy dog Dana's dogs? so confused....JMO

@rjstickleyjr

Ok now that sounds a little less like a bullet to the head. I could see some rage in that scenario. 5 GSW? 9 GSW??

CNN reporting now

The family member who made the 911 call knew where the key was kept. Odds are others did as well (look under the door mat).

The silence reminds me of Fox Lake Police Lt. Joe Gliniewicz. He initially made a call he was chasing 3 people out of an abandoned barn, backup showed up within minutes and he was shot dead in a field. Everything went silent. No information on these 3 cop killers. Nobody could understand why they weren't releasing any information. It was because they already had it solved that he killed himself and were launching multiple other investigations internally and on his family. OBVIOUSLY not saying the scenario is the same. Just finding the silence interesting. I wonder if they have someone or multiple people in their cross hairs and if this will be leading to more criminal investigations. JMO.

@rjstickleyjr

Whoa! 9??? There has to be something to that. (Overkill)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just looking at a graph of the relationships between the victims and if you take Gary and Kenneth out of the picture it does look as though it was aimed at just Dana, Chris Sr and the their children. I mean if driving 6mls to kill Chris jnr why not any other Rhoden members?, sure there must have been more Rhodens in the immediate area?. Did Hannah Gilley have a good relationship with her side of the family?.

@rjstickleyjr

Interesting.. I wonder who had 9.. Someone that made the perp or perps very angry.

I think it may already have been posted, but that's OK.

What did the father mean by the last statements? Are they accused of taking revenge? Or did someone suggest they might take revenge?

Why does police question the time that Bobby Jo arrived?

Why did the police take the car of Leonard's son, and was the son handcuffed in that picture?
Does the police suspect that some family members took revenge?

Edit: I didn't intend to put a smiley face there... I actually meant ":" and then a ")". :) <----intentional

And why is Bobby Jo asking that the police leave her alone?!?!

@rjstickleyjr

32? wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads