OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, and I'm not 100% sure it is them, but I think that the two infants are in the care of a G family member(s) now.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, and I'm not 100% sure it is them, but I think that the two infants are in the care of a G family member(s) now.

They are,Ruger just celebrated his second Birthday

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

If any of these guys/gals getting busted with these big drug charges, know anything, about who killed the Rs, and HHG, I think at least one of the bunch, would roll on them, so as not to spend major time in the penitentiary. Like, talk to their lawyer, Hey man, I've got some info on that family that was murdered. Think I could cut a deal? I've seen folks freak, and cut a deal over a possession charge, and bring their FRIEND down, so they didn't have to spend a couple months in the tank! These have been huge busts and no one, that we know of, has ratted. It gives me even more reason to think that the Rs were not in a large drug ring.

I've been over in the Kevin Spacey forum. It's made me think. The motto: Rhoden Strong. Old man Rhoden goes to jail for being a pervert. The victim actually writes a letter, asking that he be set free, to reunite the family. I wonder who that person was. I wonder if she were "shunned" for coming forward? So she then wrote the letter to get back in. I know a young woman, who was shunned by her family. They did not believe her. It had been happening for years. She had to go into foster care. She never recanted though, and it seems that neither did old man Rhoden's accuser. I wonder if something long-rooted, had been festering for years, imagining how it would feel to take them out, b/c to get back in she had to write the letter. Planned it mostly in his/her daydreams, then, saw a way to bring it to fruition.

If any of these guys/gals getting busted with these big drug charges, know anything, about who killed the Rs, and HHG, I think at least one of the bunch, would roll on them, so as not to spend major time in the penitentiary. Like, talk to their lawyer, Hey man, I've got some info on that family that was murdered. Think I could cut a deal? I've seen folks freak, and cut a deal over a possession charge, and bring their FRIEND down, so they didn't have to spend a couple months in the tank! These have been huge busts and no one, that we know of, has ratted. It gives me even more reason to think that the Rs were not in a large drug ring.
Exactly. The finger pointing at the Rhoden's as being huge drug deals bothers me somewhat. I, myself, have gone over every angle I can of this crime. I don't see it as being an outside agent however, there is an angle I have been hesitant to voice. Already statements about how unintelligent us backwards types are but what if the stereotypical thinkers are wrong? What if for a minute you start looking at those people around the whole family. Maybe going back as far as the child predator or even further. Who knew the dad was the way he was and said nothing? It took intelligence to pull this off. It's sad people would assume people in Appalachia are too dumb to do this themselves.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Exactly. The finger pointing at the Rhoden's as being huge drug deals bothers me somewhat. I, myself, have gone over every angle I can of this crime. I don't see it as being an outside agent however, there is an angle I have been hesitant to voice. Already statements about how unintelligent us backwards types are but what if the stereotypical thinkers are wrong? What if for a minute you start looking at those people around the whole family. Maybe going back as far as the child predator or even further. Who knew the dad was the way he was and said nothing? It took intelligence to pull this off. It's sad people would assume people in Appalachia are too dumb to do this themselves.

Typos and autocorrect a side I hope you all get what I'm saying.

Some may be a little "backwards" (me :facepalm: ), and there's some who may not have a h.s. education, but for the most part, we are far from unintelligent. As far as planning this? Look at your avid hunters. Women hunt too. You have to know how to be patient, watch, track, camouflage, be quiet, etc... They killed a big ole buck off a neighboring farm this year. I'd seen him bounding around off and on quite often over the years. The fella that got him had watched him for years too, till the time was just right, and he was the right size. Patience.

As for dear ole dad, I don't think this was his first rodeo. you don't get to that age, and suddenly have those kinds of charges. What can happen, is that the people it's happened to, in the family, before, stay quiet, because they know that it will rip the family apart if they tell. And it did just that when this female decided to tell. It seems she hadn't wanted that, and didn't for-see that. She probably thought that everyone would side with her and my guess is, they didn't, since the letter was written.

Some may be a little "backwards" (me :facepalm: ), and there's some who may not have a h.s. education, but for the most part, we are far from unintelligent. As far as planning this? Look at your avid hunters. Women hunt too. You have to know how to be patient, watch, track, camouflage, be quiet, etc... They killed a big ole buck off a neighboring farm this year. I'd seen him bounding around off and on quite often over the years. The fella that got him had watched him for years too, till the time was just right, and he was the right size. Patience.

As for dear ole dad, I don't think this was his first rodeo. you don't get to that age, and suddenly have those kinds of charges. What can happen, is that the people it's happened to, in the family, before, stay quiet, because they know that it will rip the family apart if they tell. And it did just that when this female decided to tell. It seems she hadn't wanted that, and didn't for-see that. She probably thought that everyone would side with her and my guess is, they didn't, since the letter was written.
I like how you think. If he did it once he did it to others. It could be that a child did tell and this is retribution. I know how angry I would be if it were my own child. Then if I were to find out others knew? I'm just using myself as an example. I would, of course, go to LE but someone else? That kind of rage builds into something dangerous.

I like how you think. If he did it once he did it to others. It could be that a child did tell and this is retribution. I know how angry I would be if it were my own child. Then if I were to find out others knew? I'm just using myself as an example. I would, of course, go to LE but someone else? That kind of rage builds into something dangerous.

Oh, don't you know it! What someone may choose to drop, for the sake of not splitting up the family, doesn't mean they no longer suffer the pain from that event. Should they even THINK, it happened to another child, especially one close to them, within that same family, and it was being brushed aside, AGAIN? I'd be loaded for bear. :furious:

Yep. That is the ONE and ONLY thing that would drive me to murder, EXCEPT only for the predator' NOT a whole family. (and I mean total Old Testament with NO guilt)

Yep. That is the ONE and ONLY thing that would drive me to murder, EXCEPT only for the predator' NOT a whole family. (and I mean total Old Testament with NO guilt)

I would hope that I could control myself, b/c, I'd hate to go to prison, and not be there for the child that was hurt. I hope I'd take my own advice, but it's the one area that I could see someone going off, and doing a familial cleansing, if they thought the whole family had covered up, and they were left on the sidelines, like a rat.

Well as one, who has this in my past, it doesn't matter how much time goes by, molestation stays with me. In my case it was a friend of the family, my babysitters sons, my girlfriends brother and my own father. It seemed to me I had some kind of invisiable sign on me that said to do these things to me. After a lot of therapy, drug use, getting sober and more therapy, I have a peaceful life where I don't blame myself anymore and most of the "people" who did this to me are gone. But I can be having a normal day and every things great, and a smell, or song, or just a random thought can send me back to those awful times.
This is my personal feelings about how child molestation can effect someones life. Take with it what you will, but I can see someone who constantly stays in that line of thought feeling very bad about what was done to them. And in my situation, I did tell, but nobody believed me, a child. But that was back in the day. My feelings went internal, and I never had any thought of getting even. But I have met others this has happened to and they carry a lot of hatred for what was done to them.
I agree that Clarence did not just start doing this in his old age, and look at all the children he had around him. He not only had his own but his wives siblings to. And later on, the Manleys. Sometimes this runs in families. I wonder if some of the older children did things like this to others also.
To me, this has always been a crime of passion, revenge and greed. I believe it was family members, close friends or close neighbors, or all of the above. It was personal.
I also find it odd that Clarence was the one who filed for divorce after all this happened. I think I remember that Geneva moved out of the home, but continued to live on the property. I also believe that maybe he fooled with someone else, because when the victim tried to recant what they had accused him of , the state still had enough evidence to convict him.

Well as one, who has this in my past, it doesn't matter how much time goes by, molestation stays with me. In my case it was a friend of the family, my babysitters sons, my girlfriends brother and my own father. It seemed to me I had some kind of invisiable sign on me that said to do these things to me. After a lot of therapy, drug use, getting sober and more therapy, I have a peaceful life where I don't blame myself anymore and most of the "people" who did this to me are gone. But I can be having a normal day and every things great, and a smell, or song, or just a random thought can send me back to those awful times.
This is my personal feelings about how child molestation can effect someones life. Take with it what you will, but I can see someone who constantly stays in that line of thought feeling very bad about what was done to them. And in my situation, I did tell, but nobody believed me, a child. But that was back in the day. My feelings went internal, and I never had any thought of getting even. But I have met others this has happened to and they carry a lot of hatred for what was done to them.
I agree that Clarence did not just start doing this in his old age, and look at all the children he had around him. He not only had his own but his wives siblings to. And later on, the Manleys. Sometimes this runs in families. I wonder if some of the older children did things like this to others also.
To me, this has always been a crime of passion, revenge and greed. I believe it was family members, close friends or close neighbors, or all of the above. It was personal.
I also find it odd that Clarence was the one who filed for divorce after all this happened. I think I remember that Geneva moved out of the home, but continued to live on the property. I also believe that maybe he fooled with someone else, because when the victim tried to recant what they had accused him of , the state still had enough evidence to convict him.

I am so very sorry for what you went through and, then, not being believed. I know another person this happened to, she's still a very, young person, compared to me, and as a young teen, was put into foster as her family turned against her. She's never had what you'd call a normal, life. Foster to foster, lost her kids, drugs, jail, repeat. There's some who will take it to the grave, but a thought will still run through your mind every now and then, I'm going to take you down, and make you hurt. Then, there's the rational thought, your family would be destroyed, and my parents are elderly. It would cause them unnecessary pain. Because something like this always stays with a person, this is why one of my top theories is Hillbilly Justice, Creek Justice, whatever you want to call it. I know a family who has a parent, who may die in prison, for executing Creek Justice. Just couldn't get it out of their head.

Geneva was born in '43 and CRsr was born in '39

CRsr and GR's marriage lasted 15 years. They were divorced in 1995, so, married in 1980? According to the documents unless they married, divorced, remarried, and divorced again. Entirely possible. They are both from Greenup, Ky. I've found no marriage docs in Greenup thus far but have found the divorce in Oh. It says that it was granted b/c Spouse was out of state, or Other.

Their children were born between 1961 and 1978. (Scratches head, they had to have married, and remarried.).
Female children born 1961, 64, 67, & 78.

The Stone sibs were born between 1944-1957.
The Stone Sibs' parents passed in 61 & 62 and the youngest sibs lived with GR and CRsr.
That placed a:
17 y/o female
12 y/o female
and one of unknown age, into their home, in 1963

If those who did this, were folks who couldn't work through their pain and anger, and had no one to turn to in this situation, and then, discovers that it may be happening with another female child, in a whole new generation, and the family was turning their heads... I could see anger running that deep. Absolutely. Who would be left to raise the children? Not a Rhoden.

I am so very sorry for what you went through and, then, not being believed. I know another person this happened to, she's still a very, young person, compared to me, and as a young teen, was put into foster as her family turned against her. She's never had what you'd call a normal, life. Foster to foster, lost her kids, drugs, jail, repeat. There's some who will take it to the grave, but a thought will still run through your mind every now and then, I'm going to take you down, and make you hurt. Then, there's the rational thought, your family would be destroyed, and my parents are elderly. It would cause them unnecessary pain. Because something like this always stays with a person, this is why one of my top theories is Hillbilly Justice, Creek Justice, whatever you want to call it. I know a family who has a parent, who may die in prison, for executing Creek Justice. Just couldn't get it out of their head.

CRsr and GR's marriage lasted 15 years. They were divorced in 1995, so, married in 1980? According to the documents unless they married, divorced, remarried, and divorced again. Entirely possible. They are both from Greenup, Ky. I've found no marriage docs in Greenup thus far but have found the divorce in Oh. It says that it was granted b/c Spouse was out of state, or Other.

Their children were born between 1961 and 1978. (Scratches head, they had to have married, and remarried.).

The Stone Sibs' parents passed in 61 & 62 and the youngest sibs lived with GR and CRsr.
That placed a:
17 y/o female
12 y/o female

If those who did this, were folks who couldn't work through their pain and anger, and had no one to turn to in this situation, and then, discovers that it may be happening with another female child, in a whole new generation, and the family was turning their heads... I could see anger running that deep. Absolutely. Who would be left to raise the children? Not a Rhoden.

Great research. Agreed.

That placed a:
17 y/o female
12 y/o female

A situation like that would make it easier to get someone to help you get the deed done, too...

A situation like that would make it easier to get someone to help you get the deed done, too...

Especially if it were someone who had suffered similar abuse. There's soooo many out there too, male & female, who've been hurt by someone in their family circle. They might confide in a close friend, or spouse, but will never, ever, broach it publicly. I could see, if this someone told a close confidant what happened to them, and what they suspected/knew, was going on again, that the friend would sign on for their friend/loved one. So, yeah, I can definitely see someone mulling this over and fantasizing for months or even years, and then, the trigger... they find it's happening again to another child. I see it on FB and News comments every day, "There's only one cure for a pedophile, and it only costs about .20¢." Loosely quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KimberlyJane523