OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a side note; Since the Gs have the babies, I'm pretty much ruling them out at this point. I'm sure they went through extreme vetting, and there's proof of parentage, for HMR's youngest. HHG's bro, murdering her, just never fit for me. I don't see any familial animosity there.

I agree.

I'm referring to the "it couldn't be backwoods type justice" If you can't find it then it's been removed. I'm quite sure evil can run through any race or group of people. I would never mention any one person nor, do I think you posted it. I could never imagine that you would be dishonest about a post or you would step up and say you posted it.

I will admit to being late in getting to websleuths but I do care about this family. I will continue to care for years to come. I do hope this tragedy ends for the family.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

BBM

Indeed evil can run though any class or race of people. Witness Devin Kelley who parents appear to be very wealthy.

Racism as it exists can also run through any race or class of people. But I think country singer Toby Keith shows us best how to handle any racism against us.

Toby Keith told this story about a new album he recorded.

He said his daughter and another girl she went to school with got into an argument at a school football game. The other girl's mother came over to join in the argument. The mother told her daughter, referring to Toby Keith's daughter, "Don't mind her honey, she is just white trash with money." Toby said he knew right then what the name of his new album would be. He said "I named my new album White Trash With Money so that every time that woman went inside a Walmart she would see her own words thrown back in her face."

So you be the judge. Who has more class? The rude, snobbish, and judgmental woman or the
superstar singer who knew that sometimes your unkind words about other people can come back to haunt you in a huge way and made sure they did so for that woman.

BBM

Indeed evil can run though any class or race of people. Witness Devin Kelley who parents appear to be very wealthy.

Racism as it exists can also run through any race or class of people. But I think country singer Toby Keith shows us best how to handle any racism against us.

He said his daughter and another girl she went to school with got into an argument at a school football game. The other girl's mother came over to join in the argument. The mother told her daughter, referring to Toby Keith's daughter, "Don't mind her honey, she is just white trash with money." Toby said he knew right then what the name of his new album would be. He said "I named my new album White Trash With Money so that every time that woman went inside a Walmart she would see her own words thrown back in her face."

So you be the judge. Who has more class? The rude, snobbish, and judgmental woman or the
superstar singer who knew that sometimes your unkind words about other people can come back to haunt you in a huge way and made sure they did so for that woman.

BBM
Love it!!! Call me a Redneck, call me White Trash w/$, as long as you don't call me Late For Dinner. :loveyou:

We don't know that they have not questioned them. LE had a year before the W's moved. That may be why the W's moved. LE could have been calling them in for interviews every week for all we know. They could have even been to Alaska recently to question them. AW is the only one denying they have been questioned, but I do not believe her since the W's attorney stated that the family is cooperating fully, leading me to believe they have been questioned and maybe more than a few times. He also stated that the W's had turned over electronic equipment such as computers and cell phones.

DeWine said the BCI was focused on the W's. Reader said it was locals. I am more inclined to believe DeWine and Reader than AW and the rest of the W's.

As far as them moving out of state, until they are charged with a crime LE cannot stop them from leaving the state.

If Reader or DeWine were seriously considering the W's as suspects, they would have executed a search warrant shortly after the murders instead of waiting more than a year, after they sold their property, packed up most of their belongings and moved out of state. That year gave them plenty of time to hide any evidence they had and get their stories straight.

If they were suspicious of JW, why didn't they put a tracker on his vehicle, as they did JM's? If they suspected JW, why didn't they haul him in for questioning in the days after the murder? Why didn't they impound his vehicle or tap his phone? He was the last person to see some of the victims.

If LE had considered JW a suspect at any time, why was he awarded custody of his and Hannah's child immediately after the massacre? JW should be considered a suspect, yet he hasn't been treated even as a POI by LE until a couple of months ago. Are they really that incompetent that they couldn't figure out JW might have been involved until after he moved out of state? I don't think so.

My first thought about what's in trailer was also "writing on the walls" just like in Manson murders. Yeah, they can show photos to a jury, but having jurors physically SEE whatever it is would make a lasting impression with far greater impact. The cost would be worth a conviction in 8 murders. All my opinion.

If you were on a jury, would you want to go into these houses after they have been boarded up, with all that gore inside, for over a year? Will they supply hazmat suits?

If Reader or DeWine were seriously considering the W's as suspects, they would have executed a search warrant shortly after the murders instead of waiting more than a year, after they sold their property, packed up most of their belongings and moved out of state. That year gave them plenty of time to hide any evidence they had and get their stories straight.

If they were suspicious of JW, why didn't they put a tracker on his vehicle, as they did JM's? If they suspected JW, why didn't they haul him in for questioning in the days after the murder? Why didn't they impound his vehicle or tap his phone? He was the last person to see some of the victims.

If LE had considered JW a suspect at any time, why was he awarded custody of his and Hannah's child immediately after the massacre? JW should be considered a suspect, yet he hasn't been treated even as a POI by LE until a couple of months ago. Are they really that incompetent that they couldn't figure out JW might have been involved until after he moved out of state? I don't think so.

I agree that the Ws were likely looked at as suspects from the start. They almost always check out the nearest relatives first in cases like this. They apparently had nothing to hold them or keep them from moving.

I agree that the Ws were likely looked at as suspects from the start. They almost always check out the nearest relatives first in cases like this. They apparently had nothing to hold them or keep them from moving.

The W's are an old, wealthy family in the area. They own large amounts of real estate all over Pike and in at least 2 other counties. People like the W family are usually handled with kid gloves in these kinds of investigations.

DeWine and Reader now consider them POI's, but they weren't under suspicion in the beginning. JMO, they tried to look the other way as long as they could until they couldn't anymore. The W family has been protected by LE from the start. If they're now considered suspects, why hasn't the state of Ohio gone to AK to retrieve Hannah's daughter?

BBM

That wasn't racism that Toby Keith experienced. It was about social class. Very different even though both involve stereotypes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is interesting. Someone impersonating a police officer in Pike County

http://thetelegramnews.com/main.asp?SectionID=6&SubSectionID=83&ArticleID=28934

Apparently someone was creeping around someone's home in the dark. When homeowner asked who they were they said they were a deputy sheriff. PCSO said there were no officers in the area. They fled before LE arrived.

This is disturbing. The guy that was said to have killed the Sykes girl, iirc, in Brown County, was said to have had blue light, got her to pull over, and then sprayed her vehicle with rounds. It's said he was a hired man. They've never been able to nail it on him, even though his g/f said she was there when it happened.

Thought this was interesting.

Christopher Hawk's answer to If a cop pulls me over does he have the right to ask passenger for their ID? - Quora

[FONT=q_serif]In the US, the officer absolutely has “the right to ask your passenger for ID.”[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]Your passenger absolutely has the right to not provide it.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]The officer also has the right to ask you or your passenger to do the hokey pokey on the side of the road. Again, you have the right to refuse.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]Now, perhaps you're actually wondering what authority the officer has in that situation?[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]If that's the case, the SCOTUS has ruled that officers absolutely have the authority to ask passengers to identify themselves. However, while the passenger must provide his/her name, s/he is not required to provide a hard-copy ID. Why not? Because there is no statutory requirement that a person must possess or carry an ID card in the US.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]So… an ID is not required for a passenger, but the passenger must provide accurate identifying information, if asked.[/FONT]

Christopher Hawk's answer to If a cop pulls me over does he have the right to ask passenger for their ID? - Quora

[FONT=q_serif]In the US, the officer absolutely has “the right to ask your passenger for ID.”[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]The officer also has the right to ask you or your passenger to do the hokey pokey on the side of the road. Again, you have the right to refuse.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]Now, perhaps you're actually wondering what authority the officer has in that situation?[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]If that's the case, the SCOTUS has ruled that officers absolutely have the authority to ask passengers to identify themselves. However, while the passenger must provide his/her name, s/he is not required to provide a hard-copy ID. Why not? Because there is no statutory requirement that a person must possess or carry an ID card in the US.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]So… an ID is not required for a passenger, but the passenger must provide accurate identifying information, if asked.[/FONT]
In a lot of the communities it's who you know if you can get away with not complying. Me? I'd rather keep from finding out if I'm getting my behind handed to me for not listening. I do have a record because I lied to a police officer in my early 20's. I'm closer to 50 than 40 and haven't been in any trouble since then. It never fails though they take a 2nd look at me. It's a lesson to younger people. Your actions speak for you.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

This happened to me in an accident that was not my fault (dude rear-ended the car in which I was a passenger). Both drivers were asked for all of their info and provided it, sorta, then, I'm just standing there, minding my own, on the side of the road (as we'd waited for LE to arrive for over an hour). The cop comes up to me and asks for my i.d. I looked at him, and asked, Why do you need my i.d. I was not driving, this has nothing to do with me. I don't really care for my info, bein' sucked up in those computers that you've got in that vehicle, if haven't done nothing. (I wasn't bein' smart with him, just questioning). He told me that I did not have to give him my i.d. if I chose not to do so, however, if the case went to court, I could not be called as a witness to help out the driver in our vehicle. I'd overheard the driver who hit us, mumbling about he couldn't find his insurance card, and he'd have to call someone, etc... So, I acquiesced, just in case I was needed, but I wasn't too keen on it.

This kind of gives credence to our theory the killers were dressed as LE.

Recall it was a theory suggested early on by a WS member who is verified LE. He also thought it might be linked to larger organized crime group, possibly related to the criminal activity and murders in Chillicothe. He thought the group may have thought things were getting too hot and decided to deal with the Rhoden family whom they perceived as another threat.

What if the killers weren't LE, but were "coached" by corrupt members of LE on how to pull off the Rhoden family killings? CRSr's grow op allegedly wasn't on LE radar, so he was running a pretty quiet operation, not attracting attention. I still think he got crosswise with someone and threatened to tell what he knew about the larger network. May have been spurred by fights with the W family over custody of Hannah's children.

How long do you all think it would take to plan this operation? A week, two weeks?

Posting the link to the news story for reference

Pike County Sheriff Charles S. Reader reports that on Nov. 3 at approximately 10:30 p.m., his office received a report of a home owner who had challenged an individual that was on his property. The individual identified himself as a deputy sheriff and even mentioned a deputy's name.

Just curious, but I wonder which deputy name the trespasser mentioned? Kind of a bold thing to do, considering the property owner called the PCSO.

Recall it was a theory suggested early on by a WS member who is verified LE. He also thought it might be linked to larger organized crime group, possibly related to the criminal activity and murders in Chillicothe. He thought the group may have thought things were getting too hot and decided to deal with the Rhoden family whom they perceived as another threat.

What if the killers weren't LE, but were "coached" by corrupt members of LE on how to pull off the Rhoden family killings? CRSr's grow op allegedly wasn't on LE radar, so he was running a pretty quiet operation, not attracting attention. I still think he got crosswise with someone and threatened to tell what he knew about the larger network. May have been spurred by fights with the W family over custody of Hannah's children.

How long do you all think it would take to plan this operation? A week, two weeks?

Posting the link to the news story for reference

Just curious, but I wonder which deputy name the trespasser mentioned? Kind of a bold thing to do, considering the property owner called the PCSO.

If there's a LEO involved, and that's been in my top three/four theories too. I definitely have a person in mind, and I'd guess there's others on the thread who may know who that person is, that I'm thinkin' on.

Bump up for the Rhodens and H. Gilly.
Any news on the lawsuit for the unredacted autopsies?
I wonder what the killer(s) profile that was surely completed by the FBI would reveal.

Last I heard they were going to do an oral agruement of some kind, but that was months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr