OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking back through FB profiles and focused on FR's for awhile. I know I'm sounding like a broken record but, in 2010 the car clutter was pretty much non existent,up until around 2014, when they started to show up, and on up until the murders.

In looking back through FR's FB, you can see that he was building his derby cars at an old barn (I'm guessing at 799 LF). There was car clutter there starting around 2012.

The big white barn, and the trailer that FR was living in, didn't show up until between 2012 - 2014 (according to map data and PVA records). I'm seeing it not showing up, on maps, prior to that, at least. (The trailer that FR/HHG (and I suspect, DR, CR, and HMR for a time) were living in, according to PVA records, was/is owned by a cousin to CR1.)

After the big white barn was built, you can go to FR's profile and there is a photo of his car, in front of the big white barn, in Oct, 2014. Before that, in May of 2011, he's got photos of his derby cars in front of the old barn (LF?). In mid 2015, the car clutter on LF is pretty much gone. My point being, I do believe that the white barn was built to work on vehicles. Maybe not solely FR's vehicles, but vehicles nonetheless. Having their own shop, in trying to get into a used car business, would be a necessity. They were selling cars in the price range of under $5k, and FR seemed to be getting into building, and selling, derby cars. His derby passion was one of the main reasons his former relationship didn't work out (youth was also another likely factor). HHG was a stay at home mother, and seemed to enjoy the derbies. That seemed to work for them.

FR's FB shows a young man who may have had a bit of a hot temper at times, but I see no drug problems there at all. In fact, it showed over the years that he was becoming more involved with his children, family oriented, went to school to learn a trade, and worked every day. On the surface he looks like the average young father.

Just pondering.

BBM. Good point. After more than a year of looking at pictures of names mentioned here and there (especially recently), the family did not look like they were into using hardcore drugs in comparison to the other people I've seen photos of.

Anyone notice IJ is back in jail. So is someone with the initials MH, who've I've always found to have some interesting connections.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hello, hello hello, is there anybody in here? Just nod if you can here me. I there anyone at home?

Been very quiet....

I just wish a new shred of info would be released,not asking for a lot just something new

Hello, hello hello, is there anybody in here? Just nod if you can here me. I there anyone at home?

Been very quiet....

*sigh*

I was on a Pink Floyd kick yesterday. It looks like it will continue into today. Thanks. ;-p

Lots of crazy rumors out there. Lots of people claiming they know things. Very frustrating because I don't think anyone other than LE knows what the heck is going on. All they seem to be doing is causing chaos. I keep falling away from this case because of it, thinking I will just wait for the arrests. But I have to pop in everywhere to see what's new that's being stirred into the pot.

No Dudley, I don't think everyone's gone, just nothing out there to go on. Like Canille says, lots of rumors floating around, but nothing concrete or factual enough to share here. I check in everyday, just in case. Everyone is on edge and I wish we heard something about if their going to release those autopsies for sure. I'm hanging in though and will post anything I can find out, just like the rest of us.

Yes, we'll be coming up on a year and a half before long. LE should have something by now. Crazy how slow and unproductive this investigation has been.

*sigh*

I was on a Pink Floyd kick yesterday. It looks like it will continue into today. Thanks. ;-p

Lots of crazy rumors out there. Lots of people claiming they know things. Very frustrating because I don't think anyone other than LE knows what the heck is going on. All they seem to be doing is causing chaos. I keep falling away from this case because of it, thinking I will just wait for the arrests. But I have to pop in everywhere to see what's new that's being stirred into the pot.

Can't believe I spelled "hear" wrong... Shows how my days are going...lol
C

Been very quiet....
But that does not explain JW saying he reckoned he missed it by a couple of hours...

If the first statement was true (which we cannot know ), then JW was the last, or one of the last people to see DR, HMR, K, and CR, Jr alive.
He may have done both..picked her up as scheduled for his week then took her home and picked her up again before the murders
I'm here..check in regularly but not much going on
. And love that song!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yep pretty quiet. Like many I am waiting on those autopsy reports.
Other than a couple rumors haven't heard much.
I will say this, its my opinion...
If the W's just wanted to get away from the "talk", there are many places to choose from in the lower 48 instead of moving to Alaska, where people would not be so separated from family (including themselves!).
The timing of their move to me really is telling.
I firmly believe LE knows who did it, however, proving things in court, particularly a death penalty case is no small task. I remember Reader said a good while back they would have one chance to prove it.
Sidenote, there is a staffed office in Pike County dealing only with this crime.

I agree on the timing of the W's move. I find it very suspicious. I also agree LE knows who did this, but to get all jurors to convict is very difficult. We see it happen often when a very good defense attorney crafts a story that makes it difficult for the jurors to dismiss and it results in a mistrial or worse, in an acquittal (if the defendant is the murderer). The game s over upon acquittal with no chance of bringing the murderer to justice.

It is good to hear there is a staffed office in Pike Co. dealing only with this crime. It helps renew my hope there might be justice for the victims one day.

Yep pretty quiet. Like many I am waiting on those autopsy reports.
Other than a couple rumors haven't heard much.
I will say this, its my opinion...
If the W's just wanted to get away from the "talk", there are many places to choose from in the lower 48 instead of moving to Alaska, where people would not be so separated from family (including themselves!).
The timing of their move to me really is telling.
I firmly believe LE knows who did it, however, proving things in court, particularly a death penalty case is no small task. I remember Reader said a good while back they would have one chance to prove it.
Sidenote, there is a staffed office in Pike County dealing only with this crime.

There are two ways to look at the Ws move and what happened just after. It could be they had planned this move a while and had to wait till LE allowed them to leave the area. The searches just after they left may have been to definitely eliminate them from the list of possible suspects. We don't know if either is the case. I do find it hard to believe that LE allowed them to leave the state if they were high on the list of possible suspects.

There are two ways to look at the Ws move and what happened just after. It could be they had planned this move a while and had to wait till LE allowed them to leave the area. The searches just after they left may have been to definitely eliminate them from the list of possible suspects. We don't know if either is the case. I do find it hard to believe that LE allowed them to leave the state if they were high on the list of possible suspects.

Without arresting them was there anyway to legally forcing them to stay..they are free to do as they want..are they not?

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

I see no harm in letting them leave for Alaska. If they are all cramped in a small mobile home, things are tight and I suspect tempers are short. My only concerns are for the safety of the children and potentially any loss of evidence. BCI and LE know where to find them.

Does anyone think LE has the DNA of one or more of the killers? I was wondering about this the other day. Given GR's father talked about shell casings retrieved at CR2 and GR's crime scene, were there other shell casings found and did any of them contain DNA evidence? If so, did it match anyone in the US database?

Can we assume LE has checked the DNA of the victims and others whom they can safely rule out? Did LE give up on testing DNA only to realize they should check other suspects in the area like W's? IIRC, the Manley's had all submitted to tests. Did LE finally decide to do some raids and bring in those people to test their DNA?

What do you all think?

Does anyone think LE has the DNA of one or more of the killers? I was wondering about this the other day. Given GR's father talked about shell casings retrieved at CR2 and GR's crime scene, were there other shell casings found and did any of them contain DNA evidence? If so, did it match anyone in the US database?

Can we assume LE has checked the DNA of the victims and others whom they can safely rule out? Did LE give up on testing DNA only to realize they should check other suspects in the area like W's? IIRC, the Manley's had all submitted to tests. Did LE finally decide to do some raids and bring in those people to test their DNA?

What do you all think?

I don't know what to think about possible DNA evidence. I feel like whoever did this went above and beyond to cover their tracks, so I can only assume they did everything they could to avoid leaving any trace of DNA behind.

Then again, Gary's father seemed confident (during his interview with local media) that 2 or more people were involved. The way he worded it made me think that LE had told him this much. I'm not sure how they would know that for certain, unless they recovered two or more distinct DNA profiles at the crime scene. Or, they might only have partial profiles of DNA that lack the necessary loci required to run it thru CODIS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member