OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great question!

WS ate my grid! I'm not making another, I hope this makes sense. I wondered if the high number of shots correlated withe black outs. We don't have all of the shot data but it kinda looked like both KR and GR could be "have to" cases. So it could have been a targeted hit, specifically, on CR1, and his core family, and HHG was considered a R, even though they'd not married.

It could be DR , CR2 and HHG were the targets if it came from RCA with CR1 because they feared him and KR coming after them? Do we know if HHG was involved in any way in the court dispute?

This pdf has some pretty brutal pics, so be warned if you decide to go there, however, in the study;

In intraoral suicides, the victim lowers the tongue to beable to fit the barrel deep into the mouth, owing to which thebullet does not pass through it, although it may be affectedby the effect of the gases or the flame, with tears and burns,as well as bruises on the lips, being common.

Conversely, in homicides the victim will instinctively putthe tongue up, and so the bullet pierces it, in addition todamaging the lips and teeth when the shot comes from outsidethe mouth, which does not occur in suicides. This isevidenced in a homicide noted by Fatteh36 in which thebullet clearly pierced the tongue; or in 6 of the 8 casesdescribed by Azmak et al.,16 where the bullet penetrateda higher plane in the other 2 cases.

(The assailant(s) need to be off the street as of April 22, 2016)

http://file:///C:/Users/RAD.GRANNY883/Downloads/S2445424917300171_S300_en.pdf

@rsd1200, link not found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be DR , CR2 and HHG were the targets if it came from RCA with CR1 because they feared him and KR coming after them? Do we know if HHG was involved in any way in the court dispute?

What kind of court dispute are you referring to? IIRC the confrontation involving RCA weeks before the killing was over a road rage incident. Would someone really plot to kill 8 people in 4 different homes in their sleep over road rage?

What kind of court dispute are you referring to? IIRC the confrontation involving RCA weeks before the killing was over a road rage incident. Would someone really plot to kill 8 people in 4 different homes in their sleep over road rage?
We will never be able to say what is rational or not to the individuals who killed 8 people in their sleep.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Try this, there is a .pdf and I accidentally linked the .pdf that downloaded to my laptop. :( It's under "entry wounds". I think the PDF is where the graphic content comes into play, but, there could be some graphic content on the site.

http://www.elsevier.es/en-revista-s...y-firearm-intraoral-gunshot-S2445424917300171

What is your theory in relation to this? Are you saying some of them committed suicide? Sorry if I sound dense, but I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to tell us. TIA

We will never be able to say what is rational or not to the individuals who killed 8 people in their sleep.

True, but we can calculate the odds of someone committing mass murder over a road rage incident, then going back to their regular life in the community. Most people who do something like that, for such a trivial reason, would be showing symptoms of a mental breakdown afterwards. In a small town with a mass murder on it's hands, LE would pick up on this. They would be arrested pretty quickly.

The drug dealer in southern Ohio with ties to the Mexican Sinaloa Drug Cartel...Federal indictments were unsealed and announced last week against Holdbrook and 11 others alleging possession of drugs, interstate travel (to) facilitate unlawful activities and money laundering conspiracy.

http://www.whio.com/news/former-mid...fficking-organization/iKRbPUg4ZZ4BgsUQJoJJ2I/

Thanks for the link, Dudly. Holdbrook is only 24 yrs old and was already a major dealer of fentanyl controlling sales in southern Ohio. I was just a couple years of out of college at that age. He's lived a fast life and is about to spend a lot of it in prison. What a waste.

The multi-state investigation extended from Middletown to the West Coast into Mexico and caused the seizure of large quantities of cash, drugs and firearms. The investigation by local, county, state and federal agents took more than a year and also includes the indictments of more than 40 people in California and other areas as part of the alleged money laundering operation.

After a Middletown police canine sweep of the vehicle that detected narcotics, the vehicle was searched, and 369 grams of a heroin/fentanyl mix was found. So were two cell phones, various documents including a multi-entry Mexican visa bearing Holdbrook’s name, a Mexican government identification of another person and a receipt from a Phoenix, Ariz., hotel, according to the complaint.

In the complaint, it was noted that U.S. Homeland Security records revealed that Holdbrook had made multiple recent trips to Mexico and that his criminal history included felony convictions of drug possession and tampering.

BBM

Sounds like the local southern Ohio dealers do make business trips to Mexico.

Another good article related to the Middletown, OH fentanyl bust

7 interesting details learned from the unsealed indictment that alleges a drug ring operating in Middletown

https://www.journal-news.com/news/i...ng-middletown/0CkYr7tS7yS4qfYYdOq2wK/new.html

1. Officials posed as part of the operation

Undercover FBI agents and task force officers posed as managers and employees of a world-wide criminal organization engaged in money laundering and drug trafficking for months to get evidence that led to the mass indictment of those they say dealt millions in heroin and fentanyl.

Lots more at the link.

True, but we can calculate the odds of someone committing mass murder over a road rage incident, then going back to their regular life in the community. Most people who do something like that, for such a trivial reason, would be showing symptoms of a mental breakdown afterwards. In a small town with a mass murder on it's hands, LE would pick up on this. They would be arrested pretty quickly.
Psychopaths would not show signs of mental illness. In fact they usually go out of their way to try and fit in. What if this is unsolvable because we are trying to find reasons when there may be none.

What is your theory in relation to this? Are you saying some of them committed suicide? Sorry if I sound dense, but I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to tell us. TIA

No, not at all. We were wondering about the tongue info being blacked out on some and not others. I was showing why that could be. Not to be graphic, but if my theory is correct, there may have been two + execution styles. They stuck the firearm in some of the victim's mouths, and in others, possibly in the back of the head, possibly through the eye(s), under the chin, etc... (or they didn't hate some as much so they just ended it while they slept.). In other words, I think that the tongue being blacked out, means those folks were awake, and they had a firearm shoved in their mouth. (Strictly guessing based on the article.)

7 interesting details learned from the unsealed indictment that alleges a drug ring operating in Middletown

https://www.journal-news.com/news/i...ng-middletown/0CkYr7tS7yS4qfYYdOq2wK/new.html

Lots more at the link.

What's so crazy and sad is my boy played football with all 4 boys in Middletown (Bailey, Watkins, Frazier and Holbrook...dads were coaches.) Sad way to go...fentanyl is what is going to get them some bad time.

Other than the pot plants has there ever been a drug connection with any of the victims?

Lots more at the link.

That is just one of how many dealers working with that cartel. That investigation gives some credence to theories as to why this massacre happened(snitching or threat to organization) and to why it is not solved after two years(undercover operation would be exposed). I'm not sure those theories can be dismissed yet...

What's so crazy and sad is my boy played football with all 4 boys in Middletown (Bailey, Watkins, Frazier and Holbrook...dads were coaches.) Sad way to go...fentanyl is what is going to get them some bad time.

Goes to show it can be anyone caught up in easy money or big money schemes...

Other than the pot plants has there ever been a drug connection with any of the victims?

You know we all have theories.

I can only answer in the context of what I have read and conclusions I have came to. But keep in mind I reserve the option of changing it or it can evolve over a period of time.

I understand rual communities that do not have a diverse economic hub.My family lived & farmed in an area whose primary revenue source was farming. The doctor who delivered the babies was paid with the families only resources which probably included commodities from the family farm.

In the case of Piketon you have many of the community dependent for revenue from a single Feudal Royal. Their employment could be compensated by cash or a camping site in exchange for their skills or a vocational trade or back breaking hard labor or even favors.

Of course we know that the Feudal Royal did not provide them a living wage. So in the case of the Rhoden's it appears the Feudal Royal had LLP in cars and clinics crafted by lawyers that listed CRsr as an owner.

To answer your question from what I have read this is like the game '7degrees to the Feudal Royal'. The PM* would be be through that contractual relationship.

I have thought in the Piketon Community there were others who had ties with the Feudal Royal.

If as has been discussed DR wanted her kids not be raised with the taint of PM then CRsr may have attempted to end any relationships to the business with the Feudal Royal.

Any time you have lawyers involved you can forget about getting out of contracts. The Feudal Royal may have felt it was time to set an example to locals of their iron clad 'contracts'.

This could be implemented in such a way that it would never be traceable to the Feudal Royal.

If any one understood the complex simmering hostilities between the Piketon Families and how to stir emotions until they festered and erupted it was the Feudal Royal.

This is all my theory. PM* =p*ll m**l

Please feel free to tear into my poor little theory but be kind. :scared:
:cow:

You know we all have theories.

I can only answer in the context of what I have read and conclusions I have came to. But keep in mind I reserve the option of changing it or it can evolve over a period of time.

I understand rual communities that do not have a diverse economic hub.My family lived & farmed in an area whose primary revenue source was farming. The doctor who delivered the babies was paid with the families only resources which probably included commodities from the family farm.

In the case of Piketon you have many of the community dependent for revenue from a single Feudal Royal. Their employment could be compensated by cash or a camping site in exchange for their skills or a vocational trade or back breaking hard labor or even favors.

Of course we know that the Feudal Royal did not provide them a living wage. So in the case of the Rhoden's it appears the Feudal Royal had LLP in cars and clinics crafted by lawyers that listed CRsr as an owner.

To answer your question from what I have read this is like the game '7degrees to the Feudal Royal'. The PM* would be be through that contractual relationship.

I have thought in the Piketon Community there were others who had ties with the Feudal Royal.

If as has been discussed DR wanted her kids not be raised with the taint of PM then CRsr may have attempted to end any relationships to the business with the Feudal Royal.

Any time you have lawyers involved you can forget about getting out of contracts. The Feudal Royal may have felt it was time to set an example to locals of their iron clad 'contracts'.

This could be implemented in such a way that it would never be traceable to the Feudal Royal.

If any one understood the complex simmering hostilities between the Piketon Families and how to stir emotions until they festered and erupted it was the Feudal Royal.

This is all my theory. PM* =p*ll m**l

Please feel free to tear into my poor little theory but be kind. :scared:
:cow:

Do you have any info besides theory to back up your thoughts on this Feudel Royal? If so, does it include other prominent business owners in and around Pike Co? Bankers, Car Dealerships, Real Estate brokers, Judges, Lawyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl