OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in a custody dispute and it gets nasty, especially if your dealing with a spouse/baby daddy that was controlling. Because then it isn't about what's best for the child, it becomes a tug of war about the controller losing his/her control over you. By trying to gain control over the child, the controller still has control over you. It's terrible, the innocent child is the one who suffers most. A lot of emotions go back and forth and can result in vengeful feelings toward each parent. I had the support of family and friends and a lot of praying. Things eventually worked out (years) but the scars of the battle has never left me or my child.
So how did JW end up with Sophia if there were problems going on between her parents? I can only go by my thinking in this, JW was at the hospital and seen the baby K after her birth, checking for a" toe trait" that ran in his family. Me, if I were having problems with my child's father, he would not be able to get near my child without some kind of court order. HMR had more than enough family and friends who would have stepped up and watched Sophia for her. Why the pick-up on April 15th if she didn't give birth until the 17th? Could she have been in labor that long? She could have, but second babies usually don't don't take as long as the first baby in labor. Sometimes if you have had a c-section with your first baby, they deliver all future births as c-sections, with would mean the birth is scheduled. There didn't seem to be any complications with the birth or she would have had a longer stay in the hospital. I feel the killers waited for HMR to give birth and didn't want any innocents killed, reason babies weren't killed or because someone could get control of their parents estates. JMO

God bless you! :hug: I'm glad things finally worked out for you and your child. Can't even begin to imagine the stress of it all.

Yeah, that was weird about JW checking for the toe similarities. HMR's picture in that article shows very dark circles under her eyes. I wonder if HMR was scared of the W's. But, like you said, she had plenty of family and friends who would have watched Sophia. Your statement about the killers waiting for HMR to give birth always struck me as on point. W's don't seem interested in the estate since they have moved to Alaska.

I found the article where Chel Rob talks about the night of April the 21st:

So it was on April 21 that Chelsea told Frankie there was a sickness at daycare and she didn’t want to take B******y on Friday. Could Frankie and Hannah watch him instead?

They said yes, of course.

She dropped B*****y off at the Union Hill Road trailer Thursday night, and says she visited until maybe about 10:30 p.m.: “I told Brentley and all of them same thing as always: ‘Love you guys. Be careful.’”

http://www.dispatch.com/content/sto...d-pike-county-shootings-learns-to-adjust.html

The estates are divided 3 ways? Gilleys (R. Rhoden, K. Gilley), W's (S), and Robinson (B. Rhoden).

Thinking of our Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana members! I'm seeing so much rain on the news! Hope everyone is safe and dry!

Jumping off the Cincinnati. com post, (I Hate Seeing My Daughter Cry)

It's unclear if any family members have been able to see either Ruger or Kylie. Wagner knows that Sophia hasn't seen them since April 21.

But he has taken her to play with her cousin Brentley at a playground. She was at a family wedding this past weekend. She recently visited her great-grandmother GSR, which put a rare smile on the 73-year-old's matriarch's face.

When they are all done, she interlocks her little fingers and she prays.
"And I have her talk to her mom."
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/29/rhoden-case-hate-seeing-my-daughter-cry/87645382/

I read somewhere, I can't lay my hands on it right now , that JW didn't take her to see LM because he avoids UHR. S seemed to think that they were going to see her Mommy. I'm very loosely quoting and can't lay my hands on my link right now. I remember reading it and thinking that it made sense to me. I also understood that they'd offered to let LM come to visit S but he'd not. This may be why JW had taken S to see other family members but not the Ms on UHR.

Jumping off the Cincinnati. com post, (I Hate Seeing My Daughter Cry)

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/29/rhoden-case-hate-seeing-my-daughter-cry/87645382/

I read somewhere, I can't lay my hands on it right now , that JW didn't take her to see LM because he avoids UHR. S seemed to think that they were going to see her Mommy. I'm very loosely quoting and can't lay my hands on my link right now. I remember reading it and thinking that it made sense to me. I also understood that they'd offered to let LM come to visit S but he'd not. This may be why JW had taken S to see other family members but not the Ms on UHR.

I also read JW avoided UHR and the reason why he did. I have a problem believing that were problems between JW and HMR. 1 if there was I don’t think she would of let S stay the week she was having the baby, she had relatives that could of taken care of S. 2 JW was allowed at the hospital he took S to see her baby sister.3 JW put the new babies crib up for HMR. Seems to me H M R had trust in him.

Thinking of our Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana members! I'm seeing so much rain on the news! Hope everyone is safe and dry!

I had to be up in Louisville on Sunday, and the Ohio River was way outside of her banks. We got out and walked around, and I'd guess about a football field,out, at least, based on landmarks. A State of Emergency has been declared due to the flash flooding, and, to top it off, eleven tornadoes touched down across the state!

I also read JW avoided UHR and the reason why he did. I have a problem believing that were problems between JW and HMR. 1 if there was I don’t think she would of let S stay the week she was having the baby, she had relatives that could of taken care of S. 2 JW was allowed at the hospital he took S to see her baby sister.3 JW put the new babies crib up for HMR. Seems to me H M R had trust in him.

I'm sure they had their arguments, and such, but, that doesn't mean they didn't co-parent well. My child and my grandchild's father (who is now deceased), were never married, and discovered they just couldn't live together. After a bit, they went to court to have visitation, and child support, established, legally (they were already doing both, it just set it in stone, so there's no argument down the road), and that required a dna test too. It's a smart thing to do. I've said countless times that if something happens to your child's parent, especially if it is the male parent, and you're unmarried, it's much harder to get benefits, that are due your child, w/o a legal dna test (and no, the ones you order online, won't fly). Just because someone wants their rights, laid out, in court, doesn't mean they hate the other parent. The court put, in my divorce, that visits to my ex spouse, were when it suited the mother. I told them to take that out and put in an every other weekend schedule. I was not going to be blamed if visits didn't happen.

Thank you Bootsctr! I knew I had seen that date somewhere before! So if it was prearranged for JW to pick up Sophie, then why were the police there? What could have happened that they needed to be called? If you go by the first story told, HMR dropped Sophie off that Friday and therefore the W's would not be involved in whatever took place there that day. I knew when the last article was published that we had caught the Wagners in a lie. I wonder why?

We don't know LE was at DR's house. It could have been CR1's or FR's house or maybe not anyone's particular home. We just know there was an incident where LE was involved and LM called them "snots". It could have been anything for what we know. The custody thing he mentions could easily be the woman who was afraid she would lose custody because of charges filed over her run in with CR2, I think it was...

We don't know LE was at DR's house. It could have been CR1's or FR's house or maybe not anyone's particular home. We just know there was an incident where LE was involved and LM called them "snots". It could have been anything for what we know. The custody thing he mentions could easily be the woman who was afraid she would lose custody because of charges filed over her run in with CR2, I think it was...

There were a lot of run-ins and drama with this family. He could've also been speaking of the incident where the young folks came out to UHR, and were met, by Rhodens, awaiting them, with weapons, so they turned themselves around, and went back home.

Also, I kinda take LM, as speaking toward a "literal" day, or time, when he says "last week" or a "couple weeks" ago, with a grain of salt, at times. We use those terms around here, to loosely describe anything that happened within the last six months to infinity. Especially so, when one is very emotional, (excited, angry, bereaved).

Forgive me but is the away to read the threads before this one?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Forgive me but is the away to read the threads before this one?

Oh goodness *a way and there not the. I apologize for the mistakes.

Oh goodness *a way and there not the. I apologize for the mistakes.

The older threads aren't linked on the first page of this one, but they are, at the beginning post, on most of the Rhoden threads. I can scroll down, to the bottom of my screen, and see older threads though. For instance, I can see Thread 7.

Click on this thread http://OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

The first post, on the above thread, will have the the list for Thread 1, etc...

I hope that is of some help.

I agree with you Dudly, he also said they had it recorded on the phone. It was threats made toward DR. there was
a video of LM telling this, don't know if it's still available but I clearly remember this.

The older threads aren't linked on the first page of this one, but they are, at the beginning post, on most of the Rhoden threads. I can scroll down, to the bottom of my screen, and see older threads though. For instance, I can see Thread 7.

Click on this thread http://OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

The first post, on the above thread, will have the the list for Thread 1, etc...

I hope that is of some help.
Thank you

I agree with you Dudly, he also said they had it recorded on the phone. It was threats made toward DR. there was
a video of LM telling this, don't know if it's still available but I clearly remember this.

I don't recall him saying a threat to DR was made and recorded. That sure does not mean it didn't happen. I remember talk of a phone call she got at work that night that upset her. Could the call at work and the threat be related? There are SO many plots and twists and turns in this case that maybe LE really can't figure it out... I think this is an episode of the "Twilight Zone"...

I don't recall him saying a threat to DR was made and recorded. That sure does not mean it didn't happen. I remember talk of a phone call she got at work that night that upset her. Could the call at work and the threat be related? There are SO many plots and twists and turns in this case that maybe LE really can't figure it out... I think this is an episode of the "Twilight Zone"...

Yes Dudley there are a lot of plots and twists, but the authorities have the autopsy reports and those include time of death, weapons used in manner of death, actual places of death, awake or asleep, drugged or no drugs. These would be very helpful in figuring out what happened and we don't have that.

State trooper that was busted...currently housed at the same place as the young Cr****ee spoken about a few pages earlier.

State trooper that was busted...currently housed at the same place as the young Cr****ee spoken about a few pages earlier.

Is that up in Delaware?

The state trooper arrest is very interesting. It involves federal charges, which means a federal prosecutor, not state or local. From the narrative in the story, it sounds like they had been following and observing him for some time, recording his activities.

https://americansecuritytoday.com/state-trooper-among-men-charged-drug-trafficking-crimes-video/

Benjamin C. Glassman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio, Angela L. Byers, Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Cincinnati Division, and other members of the Delaware County Drug Task Force announced the charges.

Some of the charges include money laundering. The intent to distribute human growth hormone is also interesting. Sounds like a product that some people in law enforcement would be interested in obtaining.

The investigation also showed Glassburn owed $17,000 to Carvalho for marijuana.
It is believed that Delcol provided ballistic vests to Glassburn, which he used in meeting with Carvalho.
The investigation revealed that Carvalho is likely one of Glassburn’s main sources of supply of drugs.
Law enforcement surveillance shows Delcol visiting Glassburn’s residence at least 16 times since October 2017, including at least two occasions in which Delcol was driving his Ohio State Highway Patrol marked cruiser and in uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo