OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that KR would have been in it too. He and GR were said to be close. He may have even been more into it than the others, as he moved off to himself, and, from what we have heard, was paranoid, or maybe he got paranoid and pulled away from UHR, but, it didn't work. If you have ever been around folks in illegal sales, they can be pretty paranoid. The others were killed, because they were on the properties and knew who came around. Just as others have been killed in other drug killings, but were not actual drug dealers. There's been some pretty strange cases of drug revenge out there. Why kill a mother and daughter? Why not wait til the daughter is gone? They don't care when it comes to a certain level of the drug game. It's punishment. I'm surprised they didn't set the place on fire. It's happened here. I also think that they saw the babies as innocents, so they were spared. I have heard that at least two of the victims had their faces covered. Again, to me, that means familiarity.

BBM

We know from BJM that one of those was CR1. That would be in line with "best friend" BW. He had some reget about killing his good buddy from years back.

I wonder if the other one could have been HR? If so it would be in line with JW still having some feeling for her.

Can you post the initials of the second one?

JMO

I agree, a simple custody dispute would focus just on the mother. There'd have to be some sense of betrayal or a long standing hatred of the mother's family, exacerbated by the custody dispute.

A custody dispute would focus on the mother. But would it not focus on the Mother’s immediate family as well? Let’s talk hypothetical for a moment.

Say said father of child has said mother of child killed.

The father stands a risk of being caught. When he’s caught he goes to prison.

Who’s going to get the child who’s mother is now deceased and father is in prison? Would it be the murdered mother’s family or would it be the convicted father’s family? The courts would undeniably place the child with the family of the the mother.

Now, if you consider the two families, perhaps they had more in common than a minor child. They could be long time friends, they could have partaken in some business ventures together, they could have even been each others confidants.

What happens in a child custody dispute? Both sides want to win and will most likely air all the dirty laundry they can against the opposing side.

I believe a custody dispute very well could have been the “straw that broke the camels back”

The W’s could have initially used things such as housing and living situations as one of the reasons to gain custody. It appear Chris fixed that problem a month before the murders.

Also, there'd need to be a father's family where both grandparents were intensely invested in gaining sole custody of their grandchild, and who had other social/psychological issues that made them into psychopaths around gaining custody: feeling entitled, convinced they were smart enough to get away with it, wanting to take a nuclear option to settle the matter.

The W’s already have one grandchild in their care along with their other son. I’d suggest researching how they gained custody of that child.

For eg, in the ongoing case of Dan Markel, allegedly murdered on the orders of his ex-wife's family, the dynamics of the accused are a wealthy family dental practice, a grandmother who's life is apparently totally invested in her children and grandchildren, and her son who despised his ex brother-in-law and who's favorite TV show is probably The Sopranos..

The four W’s in question may not have what we all see as outward wealth, but they do have a lot of money standing behind them in the one surviving and one deceased elder W.

All JMO, but the W’s has the motive, means, and skills to pull this off. They check off every box on the list-knowing where all the family lived, knowing the homes, knowing routines, wanting control over a child, money to back them up, hunting skills and patience needed to pull this off, exacerbated by a recent birth of a child that wasn’t JW’s ensuring that HMR & JW likely would never get back together. And just in case it was his, there was no risk taken to kill an unborn child but the murders were committed just after the child was born. JMHO.

BBM

We know from BJM that one of those was CR1. That would be in line with "best friend" BW. He had some reget about killing his good buddy from years back.

I wonder if the other one could have been HR? If so it would be in line with JW still having some feeling for her.

JMO
DR

Interesting about the lien for 5,925.00

Wonder if that owed amount had anything to do with the murders. Someone either being forced to pay it or maybe someone not getting paid back for amounts they had to pay to get the property sold.

The WS moved to nikiski a short drive to Kenai. I just retired to Las Vegas from 35 years in Kenai.

I agree, a simple custody dispute would focus just on the mother. There'd have to be some sense of betrayal or a long standing hatred of the mother's family, exacerbated by the custody dispute.

Also, there'd need to be a father's family where both grandparents were intensely invested in gaining sole custody of their grandchild, and who had other social/psychological issues that made them into psychopaths around gaining custody: feeling entitled, convinced they were smart enough to get away with it, wanting to take a nuclear option to settle the matter.

For eg, in the ongoing case of Dan Markel, allegedly murdered on the orders of his ex-wife's family, the dynamics of the accused are a wealthy family dental practice, a grandmother who's life is apparently totally invested in her children and grandchildren, and her son who despised his ex brother-in-law and who's favorite TV show is probably The Sopranos..

If the Ws just wanted S., and hired a hit man, like Markel's inlaws have been accused of, it would have been much easier to make only HMR disappear, or stage a home burglary gone bad, at DR's than to put all of that planning into getting her uncle, 2nd cousin, both brothers, and a fiance, who, from all indications, didn't know this was coming. They shot DR, five times in the head and neck, HHG was shot five times in the head, HMR and HHG were murdered while their babies were in bed with them, a teenage kid was murdered. Someone punished these people. If it was the W family, then they are very sick individuals, and LE needs to get off their tail ends, and figure it out, because JW is fixin' to get married. I won't call them guilty at this point, but no way I'd date one of them, let alone marry one, at this juncture.

BBM

JMO

From what I've heard, it was DR. I've heard it consistently, that it was a pillow, just as I've heard, consistently, that it was a cover, over CR1, then it came out, from BJM that there was a cover. Idk, it may be just gossip.

I haven’t posted in a while and also haven’t been keeping up on here. Has anyone here noticed in the redacted autopsy reports that all of the females and Chris Jr had congested and purple thyroids while the men’s were described as tan or light brown? Does that indicate anything?

A custody dispute would focus on the mother. But would it not focus on the Mother’s immediate family as well? Let’s talk hypothetical for a moment.

Who’s going to get the child who’s mother is now deceased and father is in prison? Would it be the murdered mother’s family or would it be the convicted father’s family? The courts would undeniably place the child with the family of the the mother.

Now, if you consider the two families, perhaps they had more in common than a minor child. They could be long time friends, they could have partaken in some business ventures together, they could have even been each others confidants.

What happens in a child custody dispute? Both sides want to win and will most likely air all the dirty laundry they can against the opposing side.

I believe a custody dispute very well could have been the “straw that broke the camels back”

The W’s could have initially used things such as housing and living situations as one of the reasons to gain custody. It appear Chris fixed that problem a month before the murders.

The W’s already have one grandchild in their care along with their other son. I’d suggest researching how they gained custody of that child.

The four W’s in question may not have what we all see as outward wealth, but they do have a lot of money standing behind them in the one surviving and one deceased elder W.

All JMO, but the W’s has the motive, means, and skills to pull this off. They check off every box on the list-knowing where all the family lived, knowing the homes, knowing routines, wanting control over a child, money to back them up, hunting skills and patience needed to pull this off, exacerbated by a recent birth of a child that wasn’t JW’s ensuring that HMR & JW likely would never get back together. And just in case it was his, there was no risk taken to kill an unborn child but the murders were committed just after the child was born. JMHO.

I see your point, and, agree, that it is valid, but, if the Ws did this, they'd almost have to be a family of psychopaths, a study of nature vs. nurture. It would take a whole lot to go from being an avid hunter, shooting deer, and hunting wild boar, to being able to murder the teenage mother of your grandchild, while she is sleeping next to her newborn infant. Shooting her repeatedly, at close range. Not only doing it to her, but having the ability to repeat that, seven more times. I've had to assist with putting down animals, and I'm gonna tell ya, I've got a strong stomach, but it ain't easy. Shooting a human, at close range? Over and over? Just think, a young girl, with her newborn beside her? That is a cold-blooded act. Whoever did this is a different kind of species.

I see your point, and, agree, that it is valid, but, if the Ws did this, they'd almost have to be a family of psychopaths, a study of nature vs. nurture. It would take a whole lot to go from being an avid hunter, shooting deer, and hunting wild boar, to being able to murder the teenage mother of your grandchild, while she is sleeping next to her newborn infant. Shooting her repeatedly, at close range. Not only doing it to her, but having the ability to repeat that, seven more times. I've had to assist with putting down animals, and I'm gonna tell ya, I've got a strong stomach, but it ain't easy. Shooting a human, at close range? Over and over? Just think, a young girl, with her newborn beside her? That is a cold-blooded act. Whoever did this is a different kind of species.
I agree 100%. I think it’s hard for the majority of us to understand how others can snuff out a life like it means nothing. Sadly, people do it all the time. Myself, anything beyond a spider or a housefly, I couldn’t imagine killing. I don’t even know if I would have the courage to shoot an intruder breaking in my house. I’d probably aim for the knee and hope for the best. I had a pet chicken growing up. I just found out a couple years ago that I ate my pet chicken for dinner many years ago. LOL I’m still traumatized by knowing that.

I think at the end of the day, no matter who did this, it was nothing short of cold blooded and pure evil. Anyone who can lay down their head at night and go to sleep knowing what they’ve done is the same as the devil walking this earth.

I agree 100%. I think it’s hard for the majority of us to understand how others can snuff out a life like it means nothing. Sadly, people do it all the time. Myself, anything beyond a spider or a housefly, I couldn’t imagine killing. I don’t even know if I would have the courage to shoot an intruder breaking in my house. I’d probably aim for the knee and hope for the best. I had a pet chicken growing up. I just found out a couple years ago that I ate my pet chicken for dinner many years ago. LOL I’m still traumatized by knowing that.

I think at the end of the day, no matter who did this, it was nothing short of cold blooded and pure evil. Anyone who can lay down their head at night and go to sleep knowing what they’ve done is the same as the devil walking this earth.

Anger, in my opinion. I think the killers felt like they were driven to murder. I don’t like killing anything that I can see the eyes of either. But I think that if confronted with someone whose intent is to harm me, well... I like living.

lol I had a pet chicken too but my pet dog killed it, along with my pet bird. He was an awful dog but we loved him. I kept track of all the calves, and cattle, and at some point, in my youth, discovered that one ended up in the freezer occasionally. :eek:

I agree. Evil incarnate. If this were like a lot of other murders, all in one home, by someone who is obviously a very twisted, sick, individual, then I'd be wondering if the ex bf did this. I remember this case of an internet affair that went just horribly wrong, between two young people. The parents chaperoned them, and a friend, to a "Horror Core" show. No one heard anything from them afterwards, for days. The bf got rejected and ends up slaughtering the entire family and the friend. He got caught at the airport after staying in the home for several days. He murdered four people. Two adults and two teens by catching them off guard.

However, a whole family, going out on a murderous rampage against another family, is hard to fathom. A drug deal gone way sideways, with money involved, maybe some threats or blackmail, I can see. Even though they might know the family, the family would never truly "know" those people. Some would just as soon kill you as to look at you. We just don't see a family of psychopaths, who kill together, all that often. My theory is, that if it was the Ws, it was three of them. One stayed home to watch the little ones, one drove, and the other two caught them off guard. That's just my "what if" scenario.

And after he made the trip to the hospital to check for hammertoe in the newborn. But just in case the newborn was not harmed.

Wasn't there some kind of confrontation between DR and JW at the hospital when he pulled the babies sock off?

And after he made the trip to the hospital to check for hammertoe in the newborn. But just in case the newborn was not harmed.

Wasn't there some kind of confrontation between DR and JW at the hospital when he pulled the babies sock off?
I still don’t believe he took a sock off the baby’s foot. I said it before and another poster shot me down (which is okay! We all have our opinions and thoughts, that’s what makes ws great!) and said because it was Appalachia and poverty stricken, the hospital wouldn’t have used the swaddler that most hospitals do now. I just beg to differ because hospitals, whether they are in a poverty stricken area or in an affluent area, still have to adhere to safety standards. One of those standards being the safety of newborn babies because of hospital kidnappings. Hospitals also have to use a 2 system identifier and with newborns it’s the bracelets on their ankles and the swaddler zipper blankets that have a barcode on them. I’ve also seen a picture of Dana holding Baby K and the baby appears to be in a hospital swaddler. They look much like blankets but have the hospital logo on them and zip up. The hospitals don’t allow newborns to wear personal clothes except for hospital photos and right before they are discharged. The last thing they wear are socks because of the bands around their ankles along with getting the PKU test, which is in the foot and other poke tests of the heal. Anyways, JW may have looked for a hammer toe but I’m 95% certain he didn’t remove a sock to do so.

I’ve heard about an upset at the hospital, but again it’s never been put in MSM so it leaves us wondering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member