UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
W's might have been spared due to their connections in the local power structure. If some in local LE were involved, making them move to AK may have been a way to avoid more murders. Keep in mind local LE could be any in the area. Remember, W's didn't live in Pike County. They and the elders lived in different counties. They probably still aren't safe, though.
OR...the W’s used their local power structure to contract a local who is well known behind the scenes to “take care of problems”. This person has a trail of body bags behind him like HRC. Perhaps the one I mentioned upthread a few posts. JMO.

I believe I’ve finally pieced together who the “evil ones” may be.

And now another Rhoden is dead.

Sept. 2008

Mr. EH's atty. GM:
"Mr. Horn remains very concerned that, were he to provide information implicating JH, his loved ones would be in peril at the hands of JH and his family members. Based on that Mr. Horn has seen and experienced at the hand of the Hs' (Mr. EH almost died after they cut him and he had to life-flighted to a Columbus hospital), these are valid concerns. It is not clear to us whether there is a satisfactory way to guard against the concern that JH, his family members, or their allies in the criminal underground, would violently retaliate against Mr. EH or his loved ones.

With respect to a final resolution, are you open to the possibiity of resolving these issues with a plea agreement whereby (1) Mr. EH would receive a flat-time sentence in the range of 20 years, and (2) Mr EH's mother would not be prosecuted for any conduct related to Mr. Sh*p*'s death? If so, then I suggest we promptly schedule a proffer meeting and aim to resolve all of these issues as soon as possible.

G"
Pike Co. cold case: 'Stuff's been covered up long enough'

Oct. 2008;

Mr EH, age 24, murdered P S III.

Hwas sentenced to 15 years-to-life on the murder charge, and three years for the weapons specification that accompanied it. The sentences were ordered to be served consecutively, for a total of 18 years-to-life in prison.
Horn pleads guilty to murder

Last edited:
OR...the W’s used their local power structure to contract a local who is well known behind the scenes to “take care of problems”. This person has a trail of body bags behind him like HRC. Perhaps the one I mentioned upthread a few posts. JMO
Seems there was a plan to set up the Manleys to take the fall. They were the first and only people that LE publicly put under the microscope until last summer. Almost worked. It would have resolved everything.

We're now back to the old, familiar "we don't have enough evidence".

I should have know how complicated this is. I apologize to everyone. I will ask the mods to delete so I do not derail the thread with a post that's so cryptic it makes no sense.

o_O I'm giving myself a timeout.

mittenScarpetta said:
<snip>
non custodial parent of B doesn’t have that. I can’t even get started on that topic because it makes me livid that B hasn’t seen his mother in a year.

I am going to do a high wire act without a net. I do have a major news source quoting a neighbor in an article from Alaska. I am going to copy and paste his quote on the W's .

Now here is the part that has to go in the rumor/theory category. I want to repeat I just find a lot of things about Alaska just creepy..The person(neighbor BC) I am going to link to is 'according to my boken link 'somehow**' acquainted with 'B's' mother as well as several of the Wagner clan.​

Just add that to another odd coincidence having to do with the W's Alaska connection.

Here is the link with the man's name. Maybe no one else is puzzled by all this 'stuff' about the W's but I have a lot of my own theories on them.

"When I drove by I saw them putting in kids toys and I'm going to let them know that we do have bears in this area and to watch their kids," neighbor Brad Conklin said. "I just struck up a conversation with them saying, 'Hi, welcome to the neighborhood,' and no big deal. Then 9 o'clock comes around and I see that their faces plastered all over 'Facebook**''.

My Opinion Only

**emphasized

Last edited:
OK,I have talked about a theory I'm working on from my ancient thread notes but a link from the 'major media source' is broken.

I am going to do a high wire act without a net. I do have a major news source quoting a neighbor in an article from Alaska. I am going to copy and paste his quote on the W's .

Now here is the part that has to go in the rumor/theory category. I want to repeat I just find a lot of things about Alaska just creepy..The person I am going to link to is 'according to my boken link 'somehow**' acquainted with 'B's' mother as well as several of the Wagner clan.​

Just add that to another odd coincidence having to do with the W's Alaska connection.

MittenScarpetta tragically I have no further information if 'Bs' mother has seen her son.

Here is the link with the man's name. Maybe no one else is puzzled by all this 'stuff' about the W's but I have a lot of my own theories on them.

My Opinion Only

**emphasized

The pastor? Not saying I disagree, but just trying to clarify.

OK,I have talked about a theory I'm working on from my ancient thread notes but a link from the 'major media source' is broken.

Now here is the part that has to go in the rumor/theory category. I want to repeat I just find a lot of things about Alaska just creepy..The person I am going to link to is 'according to my boken link 'somehow**' acquainted with 'B's' mother as well as several of the Wagner clan.​

MittenScarpetta tragically I have no further information if 'Bs' mother has seen her son.

My Opinion Only

**emphasized
I’m confused...I’m sorry, I think I’m missing what you’re trying to say. It’s been a long day already

The pastor? Not saying I disagree, but just trying to clarify.
The neighbor BC.
"When I drove by I saw them putting in kids toys and I'm going to let them know that we do have bears in this area and to watch their kids," neighbor Brad Conklin said. "I just struck up a conversation with them saying, 'Hi, welcome to the neighborhood,' and no big deal. Then 9 o'clock comes around and I see that their faces plastered all over 'Facebook**''.

This is an interesting comment from DeWine. Is it foretelling?

Hannah Rhoden, 19, Christopher Rhoden Sr., 40; his ex-wife, Dana Rhoden, 37; their sons, Christopher Rhoden Jr., 16, and Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden, 20; Frankie’s fiancee, Hannah Gilley, 20; and relatives Kenneth Rhoden, 44, and Gary Rhoden, 38 died in the April 2016 shootings.

The shooting deaths remain unsolved. DeWine, who is running for Ohio governor, has said he hopes to solve the complex case before he leaves the attorney general’s office.

Hannah Rhoden, 19, Christopher Rhoden Sr., 40; his ex-wife, Dana Rhoden, 37; their sons, Christopher Rhoden Jr., 16, and Clarence “Frankie” Rhoden, 20; Frankie’s fiancee, Hannah Gilley, 20; and relatives Kenneth Rhoden, 44, and Gary Rhoden, 38 died in the April 2016 shootings.

The shooting deaths remain unsolved. DeWine, who is running for Ohio governor, has said he hopes to solve the complex case before he leaves the attorney general’s office.
He sounds confident he will win huh? I noticed that comment earlier today. And thought it was odd at the time that all heck seems to be breaking lose down in Pike right at the start of summer before election time this fall.

Political speak. I hope that it comes to fruition though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966