UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s difficult to checkmate evil ones when they’re Among the most powerful in a community. Whether it be multi business owners, long standing generational power families or local officials. But I agree with all of your posts and there is most likely a boss hog.

After watching the Berlinger documentary "Gone: The Forgotten Women of Ohio", I realized the Rhoden Massacre and the system that probably brought it about is bigger than Pike County. It's part of a web of corruption, drug trafficking, money laundering, etc. that extends into many counties in SE Ohio and on to Dayton, Columbus & Cincinnati. Probably up to Mahoning County, too. There are many Boss Hoggs in that network and many levels of law enforcement. Pike County & its drug trafficking, MJ grow ops, etc. don't exist in a vacuum, they're part of a bigger picture.

LE and others have had plenty of time to clean up that system, but they didn't. In fact, some folks felt so secure in their corrupt system down there, they thought they could murder 8 family members in their home and get away with it. They were right, they have been able to get away with it.

But in spite of efforts to paint the Rhoden family in a bad light, to make it seem like they deserved it, enough people are still following the case to make sure there is justice.

After watching the Berlinger documentary "Gone: The Forgotten Women of Ohio", I realized the Rhoden Massacre and the system that probably brought it about is bigger than Pike County. It's part of a web of corruption, drug trafficking, money laundering, etc. that extends into many counties in SE Ohio and on to Dayton, Columbus & Cincinnati. Probably up to Mahoning County, too. There are many Boss Hoggs in that network and many levels of law enforcement. Pike County & its drug trafficking, MJ grow ops, etc. don't exist in a vacuum, they're part of a bigger picture.

LE and others have had plenty of time to clean up that system, but they didn't. In fact, some folks felt so secure in their corrupt system down there, they thought they could murder 8 family members in their home and get away with it. They were right, they have been able to get away with it.

But in spite of efforts to paint the Rhoden family in a bad light, to make it seem like they deserved it, enough people are still following the case to make sure there is justice.

Your mention of the Berlinger documentary reminded me of a quote from the movie 'The Usual Suspects'. Klint (Kevin Spacy )explained the demonic super criminal Keyser Söze to a doubting police interrogator. Klint's famous quote to the police interrogator is,"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist. And like that – poof – he’s gone!"

Betty everyone one this board knows by now the efforts to undermine the investigation by attempting to convince the world this was the families fault is doomed. Why? Thanks to some of DR's last words,'asking prayer to protect her (family)from the evil ones'.

So no!' Team Boss Hogg' failed miserably in putting the blame on the Rhoden's. Now the hunters become the hunted and best of all we have as proof a written plea from DR begging for help. No one can refute DR's prayer request for protection against Boss Hogg's or as she simply called it the evil ones.
Just My Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member