UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My head is spinning. So Johnny Kerns was a cousin to all the Rhodens who were murdered including Violet?

He was also related to the Newsomes.

He was also a suspect in the Hayslip murder.

Is he related or in any way connected to the W's?

I suspect this is all one huge family of which some members are involved in the drug trade and of which Kerns is a huge part.

Now can we connect him to the W's in any way?

My head is spinning. So Johnny Kerns was a cousin to all the Rhodens who were murdered including Violet?

I suspect this is all one huge family of which some members are involved in the drug trade and of which Kerns is a huge part.

He is not a cousin by blood.

The Rhoden’s Aunt was married to his Uncle.

Clarence and Denny’s sister married Johnny’s dads brother.

Clarence-father of Kenny and Chris, uncle to Gary and Violet, brother to Kenneth, Denny, and Rita.

Kenneth- father of Gary, uncle to Chris, Kenny, and Violet, brother to Clarence, Denny, and Rita.

Denny- father to Violet, uncle to Chris, Kenny, and Gary. Brother of Clarence, Kenneth, and Rita.

Rita-Aunt to Chris, Kenny, Gary, and Violet. Sister to Clarence, Denny, and Kenneth. Married to Charley Kerns, the brother of Johnny Kerns’ dad making
her Johnny Kerns’ aunt by marriage.

So, the children of Rita and Charley would all be the cousins of both the Rhodens and Johnny Kerns.

I don’t know if Kerns is linked to the W’s. But he is linked to the Rhodens in several instances and he is linked to the Newsomes.

Last edited:
Or Violet could have had a relapse. Her brother had recently been busted for a LARGE amount of pills. The "dispassionate dialogue from the caller" could be attributed to drug use as well. Active drug users hang with other active drug users. And we know that there has been talk about HR's "baby daddy" CG being an active drug user...

If Violet had a relapse, her most likely cause of death would have been from a drug overdose. LE has already said that John Kerns is a suspect in her death.

Man named as suspect in 2 deaths including Rhoden cousin shooting

If you watch the documentary Gone: The Forgotten Women of Ohio, you'll understand a little better how a chain of events might have unfolded in relation to Violet's shooting death.

As for HR's custody issues and the risk to her, remember her other "baby daddy" is a member of a family that is part of LE's "laser focus" in the deaths of HR and her family. Ultimately, that baby daddy was successful in gaining the custody of HR's daughter as he and his family escaped the dragnet of suspicious Ohio LE.

No, he wasn't really related to them. He didn't need to be. There's no reason to believe that any blood relation of the Rhodens was responsible for their murder.

No, I don't think anyone from the Rhoden family was involved in Violet's death. The sheriff has already named a suspect. that same person was in close proximity to Violet when she died, as well as being linked to Bernice Hayslip's death.

If you watch the documentary about the forgotten women of Ohio, you'll get a better idea of how LE and local prosecutors fit into the picture. They're the ones who pressure some vulnerable addicts and others to become informants. It's a way for them to keep track of what's going on in the drug trafficking network. When they outlive their usefulness or become a threat, dangerous people find out they're informants and they end up missing or dead. LE writes off the cases as overdoses, suicides or just missing people. The investigators in the documentary have interviewed a lot of people and managed to discover that most of these people were killed. For those still considered missing, tips have indicated where the victims are buried, but LE is often reluctant to investigate further. In this system, some killers are protected. They drift in and out of jail on minor charges, but are never tried for murder. Kind of like the guy who was present for Violet and Ms Hayslip's death.

The big picture indicates some LE and prosecutors manipulate this system of pressuring addicts to become informants as a way of managing the drug trafficking system in their jurisdictions. JMO.

As to what the feds are doing about it, that seems unknown at this point, IMO. One of the investigators in the documentary has expressed concerns that federal officers sometimes protect dangerous drug informants/dealers at the risk of others. I suggest you watch the documentary, it reveals a lot. Very complicated network of drug trafficking, prostitution, etc. involving addicts, small time dealers and possibly LE and some of the local leadership gentry.

BBM

No, I don't think anyone from the Rhoden family was involved in Violet's death.

But Betty a member of the Rhoden family was present when Violet died. Johnny Kerns.

See Mittens post above and her fun fact.

Fun fact-Johnny Kerns Uncle was married to Clarence Rhodens sister. Chris, Kenny, Gary, Violet AND Kerns all shared a common Aunt and Uncle. Rita (Rhoden) Kerns (Clarence sister) married Charley Kerns (Johnny’s dads brother)
Obituary for John Henry Kerns at Thompson Funeral Home
Obituary for CLarence Rhoden | Roger W. Davis Funeral Home, West Portsmouth, OH

Betty,
Here is another link:

Pike Sheriff orders arrests related to Rhoden,Gilley homicides: 'They need to come forward, or we will arrest them'

Sheriff Reader makes it plain that he considers "family members" as being among those who could be withholding info.

Agree. He didn't say they were involved in the murders. And he didn't offer them or their families any kind of protection if they did come forward with incriminating information, something any informant would most certainly need.

JMO, at the beginning, when those messages went out with no offers of protection, I wondered if they were more of a hidden threat to those people to keep quiet about what they knew. I don't know what to believe 2 yrs later. The lack of protection for informants and the late and paltry reward fund are still an enigma.

Last edited:
BBM

No, I don't think anyone from the Rhoden family was involved in Violet's death.

But Betty a member of the Rhoden family was present when Violet died. Johnny Kerns.

See Mittens post above and her fun fact.

Fun fact-Johnny Kerns Uncle was married to Clarence Rhodens sister. Chris, Kenny, Gary, Violet AND Kerns all shared a common Aunt and Uncle. Rita (Rhoden) Kerns (Clarence sister) married Charley Kerns (Johnny’s dads brother)
Obituary for John Henry Kerns at Thompson Funeral Home
Obituary for CLarence Rhoden | Roger W. Davis Funeral Home, West Portsmouth, OH
Just clarifying-Johnny Kerns is not a member of the Rhoden family. His uncle married a Rhoden. His Aunt Is/was a Rhoden prior to becoming a Kerns.

If Violet had a relapse, her most likely cause of death would have been from a drug overdose. LE has already said that John Kerns is a suspect in her death.

Man named as suspect in 2 deaths including Rhoden cousin shooting

If you watch the documentary Gone: The Forgotten Women of Ohio, you'll understand a little better how a chain of events might have unfolded in relation to Violet's shooting death.

As for HR's custody issues and the risk to her, remember her other "baby daddy" is a member of a family that is part of LE's "laser focus" in the deaths of HR and her family. Ultimately, that baby daddy was successful in gaining the custody of HR's daughter as he and his family escaped the dragnet of suspicious Ohio LE.

Let’s be hypothetical for a moment. We know Kerns knew Violet as he was with her when she died from a gunshot wound to the chest.

We know Violet’s brother was arrested on drugs charges based off of evidence found in the murder investigation of the Rhodens and Gilley.

We can assume that Kerns also knows Josh, since he knew his sister so well.

Candy Newsome was said to be dealing prescription pills. There’s also a video in which her step father states neighbors heard an old truck at her residence late on the night her and Mykal were murdered. The truck was believed to be an old Ford.

I know LE has said they don’t believe the murders to be related. That doesn’t mean they aren’t related.

In both cases there’s speculation about a truck.

In both cases, Kerns can be linked to the family trees.

In both cases there’s the dealing and possession of prescription pills.

Was Candy Newsome dealing to Kerns?

Were Candy and Josh familiar with each other?

What business dealings did the Rhodens and Wagner’s have together?

Did the Wagner’s know Kerns?

Did the Wagner’s know Josh Rhoden?

Did the Wagner’s know Candy Newsome?

What was found during the Pike Co murder investigation that lead LE to the following? :

Josh Rhoden
A Red Truck
Searches on the Wagner’s property

These are all questions that should be asked and answers sought ought.

Investigators say double homicide near Minford may have been drug related.

Let’s be hypothetical for a moment. We know Kerns knew Violet as he was with her when she died from a gunshot wound to the chest.

We know Violet’s brother was arrested on drugs charges based off of evidence found in the murder investigation of the Rhodens and Gilley.

Candy Newsome was said to be dealing prescription pills. There’s also a video in which her step father states neighbors heard an old truck at her residence late on the night her and Mykal were murdered. The truck was believed to be an old Ford.

I know LE has said they don’t believe the murders to be related. That doesn’t mean they aren’t related.

What was found during the Pike Co murder investigation that lead LE to the following? :

Josh Rhoden
A Red Truck

Investigators say double homicide near Minford may have been drug related.

Shoot now I am going to have to go back and see if that truck the GPS was on was a Ford. I think it was. Does anyone know without looking?

Now was Candy dealing not to but for Kerns?
Was Josh dealing for Kerns?
Does JM know Kerns?
Was Cr1 dealing something harder than MJ?
Did Cr1 and KR know Kerns?

Were they all one big happy family dealing drugs together with Kerns being the one who supplied the drugs to be dealt?

Or....Was CR1 the one who was supplying the drugs to CN, JR, Kerns and the W's to deal?

Was JM dealing or trafficking in drugs?

Out of all the players mentioned above, it seems as if CR1 and the W's were the only ones who was prosperous. CR1 had built a new building, paid 30K in cash down on a house, he had yards full of cars and was buying property all over the place.

In contrast:
KR was living in a camper.
JR was living in a trailer.
JM was living in a trailer driving an old truck.
VRT didn't seem like she was making it too well in terms of living standard.
CN was living in an old house (I think).

Were Cr1 and BW running a business where they supplied all these people with pills and MJ to sell and somehow CR1 double crossed the rest of them?

Josh Rhoden
A Red Truck

Investigators say double homicide nea

Josh Rhoden
A Red Truck

[URL='https://www.wowktv.com/archives/investigators-say-double-homicide-near-minford-may-have-been-drug-related-/865492726']Investigators say double homicide near Minford may have been drug related.

r Minford may have been drug related.[/URL]

First, thanks for the link to that video about the Newsome murders. She conducted a very good interview and it has some important information.

WRT the red truck, I'm not sure why Josh Rhoden has to be pieced into every scenario. Yes, he was busted for doing drugs and probably selling them, too, though it sounds like he's a pretty small time dealer. Does he have a history of violent, murderous behavior? Is there anything in his personality or history that would make him seem a likely person to participate in the mass execution of 8 of his family members? So far, all I see is a drug addict/small time dealer.

Why doesn't anyone want to look at the person who owned the red truck at the time it may have been used in the Rhoden murders? Does that person have any connections to the Wagners, Manleys, Johnny Kerns, Josh Rhoden, Violet Rhoden, Candy Newsome or any of the deceased Rhoden/Gilley family members? It just seems a stretch to assume Josh Rhoden borrowed this person's truck and used it to kill both the Newsomes and the Rhodens when we don't even know if they know each other.

In your linked video, Candy's father says a witness heard an old Ford truck pull up to Candy's trailer, then heard two truck doors slam. That sounds like there were two killers. Who would they be? It would be very interesting if the red truck was used in the Newsome killings, but remember, it was owned at the time by a guy who lived over near Peebles, OH.

Shoot now I am going to have to go back and see if that truck the GPS was on was a Ford. I think it was. Does anyone know without looking?

Does JM know Kerns?

Were they all one big happy family dealing drugs together with Kerns being the one who supplied the drugs to be dealt?

Or....Was CR1 the one who was supplying the drugs to CN, JR, Kerns and the W's to deal?

Out of all the players mentioned above, it seems as if CR1 and the W's were the only ones who was prosperous. CR1 had built a new building, paid 30K in cash down on a house, he had yards full of cars and was buying property all over the place.

In contrast:

Were Cr1 and BW running a business where they supplied all these people with pills and MJ to sell and somehow CR1 double crossed the rest of them?
I think it was a Chevy. BUT-from the video above, Mr. Johnson said the neighbor heard what sounded like an old FORD truck. I feel like hearing and seeing are two different things when it comes to identifying a vehicle. If the witness cannot be sure it was a Ford because he didn’t see it, then in my mind he heard an older truck.

I’d also point out that Hannah Hazel has both Sowards’ and Hayslips’ on her fb friends.

Wouldn’t CR1 have to be dealing something more than MJ for Josh to be arrested based on evidence uncovered during the murder investigation?

Yes, they were all living in trailers. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again-that means nothing. How someone chooses to live when it comes to housing does not mean they are poor. You can look at the photos of the properties and see the $$. There’s barns. And uncountable amount of cars-even if they all didn’t run, the vehicles still had value ie parts, scrap, AND they all cost money to purchase. There’s heavy equipment on the property. Look at the photos of Jr-he wore name brand clothes. They all also hunted-that’s not cheap. Derby cars are not cheap. It’s expensive upkeep to own coon dogs you have to feed and maintain. Hanna’s got her nails done on photos on her IG, which is a luxury if you’re poor. It’s pricey to insure a 16 year old new driver on your insurance, however Jr was driving a sportier type of vehicle.

KR wasn’t poor either. He had a good job. I believe that was a choice to live in a camper on his brothers property.

They weren’t poor. They chose to put their money into other things besides their homes. And that’s okay.

In regards to VRT, look at her profile again. Notice the $$ she talks about spending on her child. Not poor.

Josh had a large sum of $$$ when he was busted. He wasn’t hurting. And all the pills he had would have brought him a lot more cash.

CN-I don’t know much about her, but I can assure you if she was dealing oxycodone like the above article suggests, she was making good $$ doing so.

I don’t believe JM was dealing or trafficking. I believe JM somehow ended up with a truck that was in question before he owned it. That’s JMO based off of comparison to the timelines and previous owners of the truck.

Again, the Wagner’s tie into this somehow and I don’t know how. But we know from articles they were business associates with CR1.

Does JM know Kerns?

In contrast:

JMO, CR1 wasn't dealing drugs. If there was evidence of drugs at the crime scene, LE would have mentioned that along with the MJ grow ops. It would have helped squelch public interest in a case they wanted out of the news headlines ASAP. It's possible that he was holding money that came from drug transactions, if the rumors about safes are to be believed.

But it seems likely CR1 knew a lot of people who were dealing drugs. The same people who bought his MJ were very likely engaged in trafficking other drugs, hard drugs. We've discussed that from the start - that CR1 got crosswise with dangerous, powerful people he encountered when selling his MJ. Same with KR and possibly GR and DR. They all may have known who the higher up drug boss(es) were or at least were familiar with their existence. That's why 8 of them were killed - because they had some knowledge of those connected to high ranking people. A few actually knew who the big boss was. If GW really was in business w/ CR1, he could have also had connections to the big boss(es).

The evidence from the Rhoden murder investigation that got Josh Rhoden arrested could have been something like a text or phone conversation or a witness sharing a tip. LE would have chased down that lead, hoping Josh (or others in the remaining Rhoden & Manley families) might have some info about the killers.

VRT and CN both seem to fit the same profile as the missing and murdered women in Chillicothe and Scioto County. Women addicts or heavy drug users who were pressured to work as informants for LE with promises they could lose their children or get them back if they had already lost custody. All were women who were single parents who loved their children very much, in spite of their own addiction problems. Hannah Rhoden only fits in because she was in the middle of a custody battle, there was no known drug use on her part.

All JMO.

Last edited:
First, thanks for the link to that video about the Newsome murders. She conducted a very good interview and it has some important information.

WRT the red truck, I'm not sure why Josh Rhoden has to be pieced into every scenario. Yes, he was busted for doing drugs and probably selling them, too, though it sounds like he's a pretty small time dealer. Does he have a history of violent, murderous behavior? Is there anything in his personality or history that would make him seem a likely person to participate in the mass execution of 8 of his family members? So far, all I see is a drug addict/small time dealer.

Why doesn't anyone want to look at the person who owned the red truck at the time it may have been used in the Rhoden murders? Does that person have any connections to the Wagners, Manleys, Johnny Kerns, Josh Rhoden, Violet Rhoden, Candy Newsome or any of the deceased Rhoden/Gilley family members? It just seems a stretch to assume Josh Rhoden borrowed this person's truck and used it to kill both the Newsomes and the Rhodens when we don't even know if they know each other.

In your linked video, Candy's father says a witness heard an old Ford truck pull up to Candy's trailer, then heard two truck doors slam. That sounds like there were two killers. Who would they be? It would be very interesting if the red truck was used in the Newsome killings, but remember, it was owned at the time by a guy who lived over near Peebles, OH.
I never once pieced JR into every scenario. I pointed out the fact that all of these people are linked together. If anything, my theory would lead towards Johnny Kerns. I was also asking legitimate questions. We cannot get answers if we don’t ask the questions. Lets take the family linkage out of it and look at if from an unbiased standpoint without defending anyone.

Do I want to ask these questions? Absolutely not. But I also don’t see anyone close to this case screaming for justice anymore or begging for the answers.

Also Betty, people don’t have to have a history of violent murderous behavior to become a murderer. People kill every day who’ve never killed before.

Do I think Josh killed his family? No. Was I implying that he did? No. Could he have? Sure he could’ve. Along with anyone else who could’ve done so. ANYONE with Knowledge of this family and some sort of trust with them could’ve killed them. There’s no suspects so that means everyone’s a suspect. I’m not naming anyone as a suspect, that’s not my job. But I’m also not going to turn a blind eye to what is fact about some of the surrounding players in this case just because they share a last name with a victim.

I was pointing out all of the links. The drugs. The people who all seemed to be linked in this circle. It’s not normal, IMO.

I remember who the red truck was owned by. Let’s talk about him. Let’s see if he’s linked to Kerns. Or the Wagner’s. I know he’s linked to DS through WG. And that’s as far as I’ve gotten with that red truck besides lots of title transfers and some crazy mileage discrepancies.

ETA-Josh wasn’t busted for doing drugs. He was busted for trafficking drugs. He had $7700 worth of pills and $8000 cash. Addicts don’t have that amount of $$ nor do they have that amount of pills.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/97130596

I never once pieced JR into every scenario. I pointed out the fact that all of these people are linked together. If anything, my theory would lead towards Johnny Kerns. I was also asking legitimate questions. We cannot get answers if we don’t ask the questions. Lets take the family linkage out of it and look at if from an unbiased standpoint without defending anyone.

Do I want to ask these questions? Absolutely not. But I also don’t see anyone close to this case screaming for justice anymore or begging for the answers.

Also Betty, people don’t have to have a history of violent murderous behavior to become a murderer. People kill every day who’ve never killed before.

Do I think Josh killed his family? No. Was I implying that he did? No. Could he have? Sure he could’ve. Along with anyone else who could’ve done so. ANYONE with Knowledge of this family and some sort of trust with them could’ve killed them. There’s no suspects so that means everyone’s a suspect. I’m not naming anyone as a suspect, that’s not my job. But I’m also not going to turn a blind eye to what is fact about some of the surrounding players in this case just because they share a last name with a victim.

I was pointing out all of the links. The drugs. The people who all seemed to be linked in this circle. It’s not normal, IMO.

I remember who the red truck was owned by. Let’s talk about him. Let’s see if he’s linked to Kerns. Or the Wagner’s. I know he’s linked to DS through WG. And that’s as far as I’ve gotten with that red truck besides lots of title transfers and some crazy mileage discrepancies.

ETA-Josh wasn’t busted for doing drugs. He was busted for trafficking drugs. He had $7700 worth of pills and $8000 cash. Addicts don’t have that amount of $$ nor do they have that amount of pills.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/97130596

I understand. I didn't mean to imply you were accusing him of murder, but am trying to encourage everyone to keep an open mind about others who might be involved. The person who owned the red truck when it was used in a murder seems pretty important. Yes, Josh R also dealt drugs, it appears. However, it doesn't sound like he was a big time dealer, more on a smaller scale. In context, consider all the hard drugs (oxy, heroin, fentanyl, meth, etc.) that are sold in the region in a year's time. He wasn't a big fish, but he answers to people higher up the chain, perhaps to Johnny Kerns. So which people are in the next tier or two of management in the Pike/Ross/Scioto/Adams county drug trafficking hierarchy? Who are their friends and associates? Those are or should be the people LE is looking for to solve the Rhoden murders. Whomever killed 8 family members in one night brought down a LOT of heat on the drug trafficking biz. JMO, it seems unlikely the lower tier drug dealers like Josh Rhoden and others would have the power to get help in pulling off a murder like that.

Anyway, I'm still considering the theory that the WS member who is former LE passed along: that whatever drama CR1 was involved in (snitching, etc.) was too much as the murders, missing women and drug busts in Chillicothe were already attracting too much attention and problems. Someone a little higher in the food chain decided to stop CR1 in his tracks before the situation got out of control. Was all the drama with Dollar Bill causing friction with his bosses or the competitors of his bosses? Dollar Bill and others have been playing a pretty dangerous game and everybody has to answer to somebody. It's amazing how well that guy has been protected.

Only a theory and something I’ve pondered...as you stated, a lot of activity started in 2014.

Could the FIFTH search warrant that day be for the little yellow house? And did KR vacate that house so that him and CR1 could use the house as one of the grow locations?

The little yellow house was boarded up and still had some of Clarence's and KR's belongings in it. It apparently never got used for growing...

These murders had nothing to do with drugs. It was all about a domestic dispute. The police know who committed the murders, they just dont have the evidence to win a trial. The evidence is gone and the perpetrators are living 4000 miles away. This ase will never be solved without a confession.

These murders had nothing to do with drugs. It was all about a domestic dispute. The police know who committed the murders, they just dont have the evidence to win a trial. The evidence is gone and the perpetrators are living 4000 miles away. This ase will never be solved without a confession.

IMO, drugs played a part in the murders.
How big a part, I don't know.
Could the killer(s) have been on drugs? Sure.
Could the Rhodens have been involved in more than just growing MJ? Sure. There were a couple of businesses (Adams Health Solutions) that may have been a front for illegal pain med dealings.
Drugs mess people up and make them do things they wouldn't normally do. I know this from experience (not me, but my dad who is a recovering cocaine addict).

I'm not ruling out a domestic dispute (namely custody of S) either.

This is all MO from what I have read in these threads.

I understand. I didn't mean to imply you were accusing him of murder, but am trying to encourage everyone to keep an open mind about others who might be involved. The person who owned the red truck when it was used in a murder seems pretty important. Yes, Josh R also dealt drugs, it appears. However, it doesn't sound like he was a big time dealer, more on a smaller scale. In context, consider all the hard drugs (oxy, heroin, fentanyl, meth, etc.) that are sold in the region in a year's time. He wasn't a big fish, but he answers to people higher up the chain, perhaps to Johnny Kerns. So which people are in the next tier or two of management in the Pike/Ross/Scioto/Adams county drug trafficking hierarchy? Who are their friends and associates? Those are or should be the people LE is looking for to solve the Rhoden murders. Whomever killed 8 family members in one night brought down a LOT of heat on the drug trafficking biz. JMO, it seems unlikely the lower tier drug dealers like Josh Rhoden and others would have the power to get help in pulling off a murder like that.

Anyway, I'm still considering the theory that the WS member who is former LE passed along: that whatever drama CR1 was involved in (snitching, etc.) was too much as the murders, missing women and drug busts in Chillicothe were already attracting too much attention and problems. Someone a little higher in the food chain decided to stop CR1 in his tracks before the situation got out of control. Was all the drama with Dollar Bill causing friction with his bosses or the competitors of his bosses? Dollar Bill and others have been playing a pretty dangerous game and everybody has to answer to somebody. It's amazing how well that guy has been protected.
Dollar Bill has been protected like JK has. Except, I believe JK is an addict. His record shows charges for drugs, IIRC. Knowing what I know about addicts and dealers-they’re hardly ever one in the same. An addict doesn’t do well as a dealer because they can’t keep their hands off the product. A dealer is not usually an addict for the same reasons. It’s like putting a fish in a pond-the fish is gonna swim from one end to the other over and over.

We need to know what business dealings the W’s had with the R’s as well as if the W’a have any connection to Kerns.
Maybe the Newsome murders aren’t related to the W’s in the sense of motive. But perhaps they’re related in the sense of who pulled the trigger.

Example-
Someone strung out on drugs may have tried to rob Candy and things went “wrong” ending in two deaths.

That same person may have been “hired” to kill the R’s over a business dispute.

That’s JMO and theory.

We also need to know if Kerns has connections to Brooks and Gibson and that red truck.

ETA- an addict will usually deal small time..meaning they’ll sell enough dope to cover the cost of their own. They’re not making $$ off of it if they deal-they’re financing their habit.

Last edited:

Welcome to WS! Is this your theory or is this something you know as fact? I’m curious to hear your input
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member