UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitten

You my friend are brilliant. I am finishing my thoughts on the segment s I’ve been doing to explain my theory. If you get time critique it. If I can I’ll put it together. I’ve been reading researching this since it was first in the news.

I added in all the conflict I have learned as well and added emotions.
Mi didn’t know about Billie smith though. My aunt is an ANP and at iver 80 she still volunteers from Columbus to Piketon twice a month.

She explained how poor the area is and some of the other issues. I took my grand daughter through there via back back back road so she would appreciate how fortunate we are. There was one road (I pinky swear this is true) that narrowed down to a single lane. I thought it was a cow path but ther were road signs. Well there was grass up the middle and people were out with the old rotary push mowers cutting it in the middle of the road. She was in an old bra and bloomers. She had to be a hundred tears old and 13 kids playing with string and balls. Some were swimming in a huge oval horse trough. Anyway it was a learning day for both me and my grand daughter. Beautiful kind people we wound up on a front porch swing drinking mint lemonade.peaches was the old lady’s name and I wound up buying a quart if homemade moonshine. One sip knocked me for a Loop later that night.

When we finally had to leave my granddaughter was filthy at we were in business.
I got into a cooler in the back of the suv and left her 4 huge salmon fillets. Peaches got tears and gave me a big hug and a “pint” of her best shine. It was truly a great day and she had fun just meeting a woman from Alaska.

My granddaughter told her mother ther in the phone that we had been through a time warp
Yes definitely please share the rest of your segments. I’m curious to read your theories.

BBM
Yes, that is my way of usually referring to "family"; Broad. Extended. In-laws and Out-laws. When I'm referring to brothers, sisters, siblings, children, of the deceased, I try to use "close kin" or "immediate family" Not that I don't mess it up or forget. :rolleyes: I have a huge tree on this family and it's the only way that I can even come close to keeping up with who is who, much past the deceased's immediate family.
Broad. Extended. In-laws. Outlaws. Those all need to be looked at. Searching through the connections with Kerns has opened my eyes to a whole other rabbit hole.

Google Olson and the Michigan Militia. The Michigan Militia was linked to the OKC bombings. At one point that Militia occupied the majority of the Michigan counties. After they were linked to the OKC bombings, most of the members left the Militia, but the ones that stayed moved to....Alaska. Where they are still in operation today.

Thanks! I was just getting ready to check the AK groups. Some of these groups are also involved in drug trafficking to make extra cash.

CORRECTION:

I cannot find the article that connected a Boyd to Curtis Francis but did find the name Boyd connected to one of the others so I am going to assume my memory failed me and CF was not connected to a Boyd. So sorry for any confusion.
I’ve seen the B Last name associated with the person who bonded out a female who shares the same last name as KR’s sidekick listed in his obituary. That info is on pike county’s criminal record search website.

Obituary for Rhoden Family | Roger W. Davis Funeral Home, West Portsmouth, OH

Google Olson and the Michigan Militia. The Michigan Militia was linked to the OKC bombings. At one point that Militia occupied the majority of the Michigan counties. After they were linked to the OKC bombings, most of the members left the Militia, but the ones that stayed moved to....Alaska. Where they are still in operation today.

Yes they are. Big plot of protected very isolated property. And rarely seen.

Yes, Charliegizmo49, your ideas and theories are very good! The theories about selling guns make a lot of sense in the context of Militia groups and drug trafficking. You have a real knack for writing, too.

Thank you Betty. I’m writing a book on a totally different subject and this is my practice. My book is all longhand.

But I’ve done a mountain of research on this crime. Mitten gave me something I didn’t know with Billie smiths obit. Everyone must be shirt tail relation in puke county

I wish they would make arrests.

Thank you Betty. I’m writing a book on a totally different subject and this is my practice. My book is all longhand.

But I’ve done a mountain of research on this crime. Mitten gave me something I didn’t know with Billie smiths obit. Everyone must be shirt tail relation in puke county

Loved reading your theory . Waiting for I assume the the final chapter ? .
Not that it matters as its only a theory but , you’ve added a lot of small details that makes me wonder what’s fact or added things to make theory more interesting . Maybe when your done you can clarify . For example ;Gw backloader , planters , affair , Vietnam , booby traps , etc....
Also - who is AA ? Or was that a typo ?
Looking forward to your next chapter , chapters . Nice job !

Sorry didn’t mean PUKE county. When I type my hands don’t hit correct letters and ouje( while somewhat correct) is not PIKE I TRY TO CATCH IT BUT SOME MISTAKES SLIP PAST ME AND SPELLCHECK.

Mitten

You my friend are brilliant. I am finishing my thoughts on the segment s I’ve been doing to explain my theory. If you get time critique it. If I can I’ll put it together. I’ve been reading researching this since it was first in the news.

I added in all the conflict I have learned as well and added emotions.
Mi didn’t know about Billie smith though. My aunt is an ANP and at iver 80 she still volunteers from Columbus to Piketon twice a month.

She explained how poor the area is and some of the other issues. I took my grand daughter through there via back back back road so she would appreciate how fortunate we are. There was one road (I pinky swear this is true) that narrowed down to a single lane. I thought it was a cow path but ther were road signs. Well there was grass up the middle and people were out with the old rotary push mowers cutting it in the middle of the road. She was in an old bra and bloomers. She had to be a hundred tears old and 13 kids playing with string and balls. Some were swimming in a huge oval horse trough. Anyway it was a learning day for both me and my grand daughter. Beautiful kind people we wound up on a front porch swing drinking mint lemonade.peaches was the old lady’s name and I wound up buying a quart if homemade moonshine. One sip knocked me for a Loop later that night.

When we finally had to leave my granddaughter was filthy at we were in business.
I got into a cooler in the back of the suv and left her 4 huge salmon fillets. Peaches got tears and gave me a big hug and a “pint” of her best shine. It was truly a great day and she had fun just meeting a woman from Alaska.

My granddaughter told her mother ther in the phone that we had been through a time warp

I am confused. You have been to Pike county Ohio?

BBM

That's very interesting. Any idea which militia? A very strong possibility this could have been the hit team for the Rhoden Massacre. They would likely have access to the necessary equipment and may have spent time drilling and rehearsing. Makes more sense than local druggies.

Hutaree? Christian Patriot movement?

Christian Identity church, close to home, preaches white supremacy

Ohio has had a real problem with these groups for many, many years.

According to the article above, there's a chapter in Bainbridge, OH. The leader is originally from Chillicothe. Maybe they're the "guns for hire", only because these groups usually target minorities and Jews for their hate crimes.

If true, the FBI is already aware of them. So what is taking so long to arrest everyone?

After reading that article I am sick to my stomach. You know it is a shame that there are churches that forget the Ten Commandments.

I was in OKC for a Dr. appointment and saw the Murrah building two days after the bombing. It's a sight that will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. It was a vicious act. Tim McVeigh was the lowest form of a human being. It is beyond disturbing to know that members of that militia are now operating in AK. The W's are part of this?

Thanks! I was just getting ready to check the AK groups. Some of these groups are also involved in drug trafficking to make extra cash.

Olson, Michigan Militia Leader in '90s, Back in Action in Alaska | Southern Poverty Law Center

Norm Olson, who founded the Michigan Militia in 1994, held an organizational meeting last Thursday at a community center in Nikiski, a small town in the Kenai Peninsula region about 170 road miles from Anchorage.
“I’m convinced that times are coming when we are going to have to repel federal aggression, tyrannical oppressive federal aggression. They’re going to want to quell any kind of uprising, because it’s bad for politics,” Olson was quoted as saying.

Isn't this where the W's live now? Are they part of this militia?

I want to make my position clear right now.

I stood in front of the Murrah building two days after it was blown up. Myself and the people in my state have never gotten over it. It is something that fills me with an indescribable anger to this day.

So let me say this. I have zero tolerance for militias and anyone else who wants to overthrow the government of this country. If you don't like the government of this country then pack your crap up and move to Mexico or Canada and good riddance to you. If I had my way every single member of a militia in this country would be behind bars for the rest of their lives.

JMO

Olson, Michigan Militia Leader in '90s, Back in Action in Alaska | Southern Poverty Law Center

Norm Olson, who founded the Michigan Militia in 1994, held an organizational meeting last Thursday at a community center in Nikiski, a small town in the Kenai Peninsula region about 170 road miles from Anchorage.
“I’m convinced that times are coming when we are going to have to repel federal aggression, tyrannical oppressive federal aggression. They’re going to want to quell any kind of uprising, because it’s bad for politics,” Olson was quoted as saying.

I stood in front of the Murrah building two days after it was blown up. Myself and the people in my state have never gotten over it. It is something that fills me with an indescribable anger to this day.

So let me say this. I have zero tolerance for militias and anyone else who wants to overthrow the government of this country. If you don't like the government of this country then pack your crap up and move to Mexico or Canada and good riddance to you. If I had my way every single member of a militia in this country would be behind bars for the rest of their lives.

JMO
Correct, that is the W family’s last known location. I think you would have to ask the Wagner’s if they belong to that militia. I don’t know that information. And I’m pretty confident if they are members of the Michigan Militia, they wouldn’t admit that anyways.

I would suggest looking up large acreages of land in Nikiski and see who owns the land and what aerial views of the properties show, I.e. a large lot of land 100+ acres perhaps surrounded by a fence with numerous dwellings inside the fencing-just an example.

Follow any religious leaders with ties to the W’s and the names that may be associated with Olson.

I’ve yet to look into this. I’m just aware of the Michigan Militia, where they are and how they operate. Also keep in mind that per media reports that most of the militia members left that militia after the OKC bombings as it was something against their morals and values. IMO, the ones left standing are a reflection of the leaders seriously compromised moral compass.

JMO

According to Google Maps, Kiniski, AK is only 18 miles from Kenai, AK. Close enough to attend "church" regularly.

JMO

BBM
I have never heard this, even as a rumor.

According to Google Maps, Kiniski, AK is only 18 miles from Kenai, AK. Close enough to attend "church" regularly.

I live there. Anything north if the Kenai city limits is north Kenai or the original Russian name Nikiski. Starts about where Larry’s club ends and the old strip Club/EADIES used to be. EADIES is now a church sanctuary. She lost it after her bartenders grossly over served a “client” and he left. He was very drunk in a Sunday morning and hit a family and killed them. They were on the way to church. It was the first drunk client case in Alaska. She lost all licenses and she shut down. The old air force base across the road is now a prison.

The app 5 year old case the Kenai Family of 4 discussed here on WS also happened in Kenai. The girls grandmother Patsy was my neighbor. She died a few months before they were found in a murder suicide. I helped organize the volunteer searchers. And believe me searching in Alaska is very difficult. Almost impossible.

Does anyone know for certain whether the W family is living in Nikiski? If so, are they living at that group's compound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu