OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanna could prove that Jake was a sexual predator of children. She was only 15 when she became pregnant by 19 or 20-year-old Jake.
I think that charge underlines how monsterous this whole 'custody dispute' was: first JW impregnates a young girl, then he and his family kill her and her whole supportive family off, to get the child.

Well, I'm about done for tonight. It's been quite a day here, finally seeing arrests and getting a little more info about these horrific crimes and the killers.

I may post some tomorrow about LE's need to apologize to some of the victims' relatives and to the community in general. Despite Reader's accusations, it doesn't appear anyone besides the W family knew about these murders. It was wrong to speak so harshly in the news media about people hiding information.

Recapping everyone's current "residence" of incarceration:
1) George WagnerIII (ie Big George) in jail Lexington, Kentucky
2) Angela Jo (Mrs. BG) in Delaware County Jail, Ohio
3) George Wagner IV (Little George?) in Ross County, Ohio
4) Edward "Jake" Wagner in ??????? FRANKLIN COUNTY
5) Angela's mother in PICKAWAY

6) George WIII's mother also in PICKAWAY

Is having everyone in different locations a "strategy" or "happenstance."
My thought is Big GIII, given the opportunity, would take the rap on the whole crime... as some backward sense of being "noble." However, too much, too late.
UPDATED LOCATIONS INSERTED IN GREEN ABOVE
I also wanted to add there is something very wrong with Fredricka Wagner and Rita Jo....both of these gals have been around-the-block a few times. Why in a million years would one lie to a Grand Jury on a mass murder case? Why in a million years would the other "forge" documents in order to steal away a child? Neither afraid of consequences??? Interesting bloodlines, huh? I wonder if these "lie at any cost" attitudes

were passed down to their progeny?

From reading the charges against them, prosecutors haven't charged the gr grandmother's with anything more serious than hindering the investigation and lying to the GJ.
There's no indication either of them knew of or helped plan the murders. If they had, they would have been charged accordingly. Newcomb, AW's mother was only charged with being part of the fraudulent custody documents. Just getting the info correct to keep the thread accurate here. We've all done a good job of that on this case.
I am not as generous as you Betty. AW's mother was ONLY charged with forging custody documents and then the whole line of people who could have gained custody or even visitation rights are murdered and she knew nothing about that? It didn't pique her interest?

Typical of scum. They use animals to make their money rather than getting a job!

They created that Georgian Grande breed of horse. They created the registry. My drive crashed and burned and a lot of my data went with it b/c a major problem took my backup drive with it. Utter sadness. My point, I don't have some of my notes, well, a lot of my notes... However, I think they are the main holder of the registry for that "new" horse breed. They have registered horses now, from around the country, that they've sold, then you have stud fees, studs, foals, and mares, to sell, etc...

AW had Pocket Beagles. Beagles that were just bred to be shorter than normal, but, could be normal sized sometimes, ya never know.

They had a heard of goats that they'd let you drive out, and shoot one, just for giggles and to hang its head on your wall. I'm not against hunting but that's not hunting.

I am not as generous as you Betty. AW's mother was ONLY charged with forging custody documents and then the whole line of people who could have gained custody or even visitation rights are murdered and she knew nothing about that? It didn't pique her interest?
She is also charge with perjury, a felony, for swearing out her false statement to police.

I think that charge underlines how monsterous this whole 'custody dispute' was: first JW impregnates a young girl, then he and his family kill her and her whole supportive family off, to get the child.

I think things got set in motion, when HMR left the Ws, went back home, and had, what I kinda think, was a rebound fling, with CG, beginning around May of 2015. She maybe hooked back up w/JW in a weak moment, and he thought the baby might be his and there might be a chance, but, then, she and CH became an item. She, CH and S were on her FB posts, smiling, together, and I think it just rubbed them raw. The business relationships were over and the hate set in and brewed, from talk, and a fantasy, to fruition. It's late and my brain is still on overdrive,from the revelations today, but that's one thought I've had. Check out her FB Pics. Check out CGs. From what I can tell her relationship status changes are gone though and so are my screengrabs of them...:oops:

I think things got set in motion, when HMR left the Ws, went back home, and had, what I kinda think, was a rebound fling, with CG, beginning around May of 2015. She maybe hooked back up w/JW in a weak moment, and he thought the baby might be his and there might be a chance, but, then, she and CH became an item. She, CH and S were on her FB posts, smiling, together, and I think it just rubbed them raw. The business relationships were over and the hate set in and brewed, from talk, and a fantasy, to fruition. It's late and my brain is still on overdrive,from the revelations today, but that's one thought I've had. Check out her FB Pics. Check out CGs. From what I can tell her relationship status changes are gone though and so are my screengrabs of them...:oops:
BBM. But this is such juvenile teenage angst. Hardly worth killing a whole family for.

I was with my family in TN for 5 days this week and one family member lives in Adams Co, OH. We've followed this since the first hours of course because one of 6 siblings lived close for years.

I'm so glad there has been charges and updated all of the family. Such a long indictment to read!

Families can be influenced by their environment so I waver between wanting their family heritage or hiding a more sinister thoughts of hiding family incest or something like that. Maybe Hanna had something really bad against JW or the W's that would keep custody of their little one. jmo

Last edited:
They created that Georgian Grande breed of horse. They created the registry. My drive crashed and burned and a lot of my data went with it b/c a major problem took my backup drive with it. Utter sadness. My point, I don't have some of my notes, well, a lot of my notes... However, I think they are the main holder of the registry for that "new" horse breed. They have registered horses now, from around the country, that they've sold, then you have stud fees, studs, foals, and mares, to sell, etc...

AW had Pocket Beagles. Beagles that were just bred to be shorter than normal, but, could be normal sized sometimes, ya never know.

They had a heard of goats that they'd let you drive out, and shoot one, just for giggles and to hang its head on your wall. I'm not against hunting but that's not hunting.
Wow RSD1200!! I have followed all the "leads" you have provided and you are the real deal! The W's had their "animal breeding enterprises" fine tuned to appeal to people with money. First read
about the dogs that sold for $1800+01 DOGS MAIN PAGE USE , then the KuneKune Pigs (gilts $1,000 boars $1,000!!!) KuneKune Pigs, KuneKune Pigs in the USA, KuneKune Pigs in America, American KuneKune Pigs, KuneKune Pigs Ohio, Ohio KuneKune Pigs, USA KuneKunes, Kune Kune Pigs, Kune Kune, Mini Pigs, Pet Pigs, KuneKune Breeders, USA KuneKune Breeders and now the International Georgian Grande Horses with Fredricka named as Breed Founder Georgian Grande-Champion GG's
Her breeding businesses seem to attract an affluent customer base in the "gentleman farmer" and "ritzy horse" crowd. Georgian Grande Horses For Sale, Friesian Cross Horses For Sale, Friesian Sport Horses For Sale Hmmm, what a fall from grace? Son, daughter-in-law, and two grandsons
being suspected in the murder of 8 innocent human beings? Yep, they certainly are "royal" and she is the Queen of Denial. LE would not be wasting their time filing charges against a 76 year old woman unless her actions were seriously detrimental to their investigation and contained patently false testimony.

Last edited:
Wow! Great news about these arrests! I didn't think this case would ever get solved. Such evilness in one family! IMO both Grandmas knew what went down. I wonder if any of them had a clue that LE was closing in. They have probably already discussed at some point what to say to LE in the event they were arrested. How on earth you can plan for months to execute 8 people is beyond my comprehension.

BBM. But this is such juvenile teenage angst. Hardly worth killing a whole family for.

Yet they killed them. Once the family friendships, business dealings, and the relationship was over, what's to keep HMR and S, close and within easy reach? What if she and CH married, or moved in together? They surely cannot control things then. This is two clannish families, coming together, against another clannish family. Familial. They wanted control of that child, that badly.

If the part of the indictment about custody and HR had info on the W's to keep custody from the W's is true and pretty condemning if true, then they took their heritage and hopefully not habits to AK. I hope this theory can be dispelled asap and it's just a family who is full of entitlement.

Families can be influenced by their environment so I waver between wanting their family heritage or hiding a more sinister thoughts of hiding family incest or something like that. Maybe Hanna had something really bad against JW or the W's that would keep custody of their little one. jmo
We are now living in 2018. These are 18th century behaviours.

Wow RSD1200!! I have followed all the "leads" you have provided and you are the real deal! The W's had their "animal breeding enterprises" fine tuned to appeal to people with money. First read
about the dogs that sold for $1800+01 DOGS MAIN PAGE USE , then the KuneKune Pigs (gilts $1,000 boars $1,000!!!) KuneKune Pigs, KuneKune Pigs in the USA, KuneKune Pigs in America, American KuneKune Pigs, KuneKune Pigs Ohio, Ohio KuneKune Pigs, USA KuneKunes, Kune Kune Pigs, Kune Kune, Mini Pigs, Pet Pigs, KuneKune Breeders, USA KuneKune Breeders and now the International Georgian Grande Horses with Fredricka named as Breed Founder Georgian Grande-Champion GG's
Her breeding businesses seem to attract an affluent customer base in the "gentleman farmer" and "ritzy horse" crowd. Hmmm, what a fall from grace? Son, daughter-in-law, and two grandsons
being suspected in the murder of 8 innocent human beings? Yep, they certainly are "royal" and she is the Queen of Denial. LE would not be wasting their time filing charges against a 76 year old woman unless her actions were seriously detrimental to their investigation and contained patently false testimony.

She's a piece of work, that's for sure. AW was selling her Kuhn Kuhne pigs for cheap when they were trying to sell out. Real cheap! I think it's possible, that had they both not passed, both grandfathers would have been in jail tonight too. While I thought these folks may have done this, it's mind boggling that it would be solely over custody. I still think it could have been a deterioration of business, and friendships, and HMR leaves their son,which means they lose control of S. and potentially another child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire