OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Families can be influenced by their environment so I waver between wanting their family heritage or hiding a more sinister thoughts of hiding family incest or something like that. Maybe Hanna had something really bad against JW or the W's that would keep custody of their little one. jmo

The W family seemed accustomed to getting what they wanted. When they wanted it. No way the R family was going to budge either. HMR allowed JW to come, and bring S to see K, and to help put up a baby bed before K was born. How sinister is that, he puts up the baby bed... knowing.

We are now living in 2018. These are 18th century behaviours.
JENNIFER17 You are absolutely correct!! Breeding and bloodlines harkens back to midieval times when the pregnant wife/consort had to deliver their babies in rooms where the "in-laws" were present so they could attest to a live birth, a child born of their bloodline, and not a substituted infant in place of a stillborn child. At first, I could not imagine these "monsters" actually planned a murder to take place "after the birth of the new baby" because they wanted to know if the new born was of their bloodline. (Now we have DNA!) But dhaaang, how can one not make comparisons? I get the feeling the W's have some pretty weird issues in this regard....especially when one considers how very young the beautiful mother was when she first gave birth.... I am disliking the W's more and more.

I truly don't think they know how to earn a living. I'm being honest. It's one reason I kept backtracking on whether it could be them. They just didn't seem bright enough.
Criminal minds think differently than normal people. They can be very cunning at fleecing other people and use more energy doing it than going to work every day.
I once had a neighbor who had a string of convictions for stealing. She would steal things that were not of any use to her, but she did it because she could and somehow thought that she was being cleverer than the people she stole from.

Well, I guess it depends on what one is breeding. I didn't think the KuneKune's were very attractive, but someone thinks they are cute. Some people find "tall and big boned" attractive. And, BGIII is (78" in height),
6 ft. 6 inches tall and weighed over 274 pounds. However they certainly inherited the propensity for violence and lack of empathy.....double recessive genes??
Good night citizen sleuths....IQ

With the money they appear to have, and the enormity of the crimes I would sure consider any of them to be flight risks. I would pray any judge would hold them witho
ut bail. Just my opinion.
Did you see the house that A and BW owned when it was on the market? It was not much more than a hovel with a big yard, not what I would call land.
Maybe Fredericka has money, but not much of it seemed to flow to her son's family.

Did you see the house that A and BW owned when it was on the market? It was not much more than a hovel with a big yard, not what I would call land.
Maybe Fredericka has money, but not much of it seemed to flow to her son's family.
No I haven't. But I sure remember the home they left to go to Alaska and other property they had.
I don't think bond would be an issue unless it's huge and cash only.
At any rate this is the largest mass murder we have seen and I feel pretty good knowing they are not on the street tonight. I vote no bail. Vicious crime this was. :(

The W family seemed accustomed to getting what they wanted. When they wanted it. No way the R family was going to budge either. HMR allowed JW to come, and bring S to see K, and to help put up a baby bed before K was born. How How sinister is that.

Last edited:
Thanks, Satchie, that's a pretty good summary. I would also add some mention in the tampering or obstructing section where they charge something about a video recorder that was purchased by Jake Wagner in March 2016. Perhaps they mention this because they found proof he purchased it, used it somehow in the planning or execution of the murders, then later disposed of it.

Anyone see any mention in there of vehicles that were used in the crimes? Just thinking about the red truck that was later sold or given to James Manley, then alleged to have been used in the crimes.

Also, any kidnapping counts? I may be confused, but it was my understanding that detaining (in this case, also then killing) occupants in their home by force or threat of force, that that qualified as kidnap??

I know it's a much lesser charge, but I'd like to see them charged with everything they have coming to them.

I'm absolutely STUNNED! 8 murders over a custody dispute. I thought at worst that they (the W's) might have paid for a hit. But to murder by your own hand an entire family who you knew well and who you called "friends." Unconscionable.

Also, any kidnapping counts? I may be confused, but it was my understanding that detaining (in this case, also then killing) occupants in their home by force or threat of force, that that qualified as kidnap??

I know it's a much lesser charge, but I'd like to see them charged with everything they have coming to them.

I'm absolutely STUNNED! 8 murders over a custody dispute. I thought at worst that they (the W's) might have paid for a hit. But to murder by your own hand an entire family who you knew well and who you called "friends." Unconscionable.

I had thought the Ws were involved, but I thought their involvement was probably just supplying information about the family to the killers. Family habits, locations of cameras, how to gain entry into the homes, etc.

I didn’t think they seemed smart enough to pull off murdering 8 people.

When the laser focus statement was made I thought it was to scare the Ws into talking to LE and providing information on the ones who actually committed the murders.

These are just some thoughts:

Regarding the baby bed being put together by Jake, I believe we will find one of two things: 1) it’s not true and was another lie told by him to paint himself as being good terms with HMR & the Rhodens OR 2) he put the baby bed together to get his DNA all over the new home-the home
he had not been in an uncountable number of times.

Regarding paternity of baby K-that was a lie. I can’t link it because it’s something I’ve seen with my own eyes too many times to count, so please take as my opinion only. HMR made it very clear in a social media argument with FR & HHG who the father of K was, just mere hours after she was born. HMR knew without a doubt who the father of her baby was/is. JW was not mentioned. IMO, the W’s did not wait for the baby to born in order to make sure they didn’t kill an unborn child. They waited for the baby to be born so they could use that newborn as a pawn and scapegoat in their lies. The newborn was used as a tool in their media interviews to gain sympathy from the public and to steer LE away from them as initial suspects. These people have no regard for human life. Babies were left alive because babies cannot speak. A 3 year old was left alive probably because he was asleep and didn’t see anything.

JW was scorned. Hence the 5 shots to HHG’s face. HMR’s new baby was HHG’s brothers child. The W’s placed blame on HHG for that. Dana and Chris were shot so many times because the W’s were beyond pissed off that CR1 & DR weren’t backing down and not allowing HMR to back down when it came to custody of S. HMR was shot only twice because whichever one pulled the trigger on her (I’m guessing Jake as his DNA was already in the home from assembling the crib) couldn’t bring themselves to keep shooting her.

Kenny was killed because the W’s knew from surveillance and their long relationship with the R’s, that he went to a Chris’ every morning to shower. The W’s couldn’t risk him interrupting.

Gary was killed simply because he was there. Wrong place, wrong time.

I’m sure Dana’s double on 4/21/16 threw them off. Dana worked 1st shift, 7a-330pm. She wasn’t supposed to be getting home so late that night. That threw a wrench in their plans somehow. I’m
Not sure how, but I’m sure we will know at some point.

Grandmonster Fredericka probably stayed with the two minors B & S that night while her son, daughter in law, and two grandsons stole the lives of 8 people on the night. All because these people just can’t handle not having control and the final say.

Anyone remember Jakes media comment that “ I reckon I missed it by hours” (paraphrasing) ? IMO, JW was to bring S home that Friday morning. I wonder if the W’s intended for JW to make the discovery at Dana’s? Maybe that’s why Chris and Gary were placed in a bedroom and the door locked at Chris’-in hopes that if someone arrived to a locked door, they’d just assume Chris wasn’t home and not go inside? Maybe BJM foiled the W’s plans for when and who would discover the victims.

Also, I find it interesting that the Newsome family recently stated at the end of October that new evidence had been found pertaining to the murders of Candy and Mykal. Reading the indictments, the W’s started planning January 1, 2016. The Newsome’s were killed January 4th. Is it possible there’s a link there to the Rhoden/Gilley murders?

Just some thoughts and of course all JMHO.

Oh and I fully hope that all 4 W’s are beside themselves not being right next to each other like they’re used to. It’s probably a scary feeling knowing they’re going to become someone’s prison b*tch and they can’t “protect” and be codependent on each other. KARMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18