OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FW:
Subject of bond: Prosecution side saying they were advised there was a conversation at FW's home (with FW present) among those charged with murders about what would happen if anyone was arrested, revenge was discussed, mentioned Reader, Dewine as targets and a 3rd person (sorry I missed the name), sounded like it might be a prosecutor. FW has access to large sums of money. ETA her atty (James?) Owen argued her assets aren't liquid, it's all tied up in land, etc.

Bond set - Judge: $100,000 with 10% deposit. To be fingerprinted at Pike Co Sheriff's office. To have no contact with any members of victims' family. Will be under electronically monitored house arrest. Should not leave her premises except for consulting with her lawyer, medical appointments, however she must document in advance any reason to leave which must be approved. Must notify pre-trial services officer when she leaves. May leave for court hearing. Not to use alcohol or controlled substances, she may take prescriptions prescribed by licensed physician.

(Above is for FW. Got most of it but not all of it.)

Prosecutor is Rob Junk. Was he at the hearing today? I couldn't tell. If so, you would think he's not pleased that the grannies are out on bond.

BTW, how does the court & LE know who the grannies are communicating with if they're sending texts or using the internet?

I am pretty sure that is FW daughter. I am checking to be sure.
Yes, Robin W is the daughter who is the "farm manager." Her facial features are almost identical to her mother's. (Geez can't believe I just typed that...but true! I saw her in the courtroom live feed and was transfixed by just how much they look alike. Wish I could put a side by side for comparison...but tech is hard for me.)
Now ready for a really far out theory? RW could be the confidential informant. 1) Sister was running the farm until her brother "BGWIII and his brood" returned from Alaska 2) BGWIII and his wife and sons bring scrutiny, suspicion and public glare back on the farming business...not good! 3) If "Mama goes down, all is lost." And thinks, "Not gonna let that happen!" So, "Sis" contacts LE and lets them know what you have heard in the office.... Mama gets her hand slapped, BGWIII & family get taken off to jail. 4) Farm resources are not handed out to BGWIII (and his dependents)..... after all, who was with him when he was arrested......bet these words were spoken, "I just want my life back to the way it was."
(And if any of you say "it was the butler" who is the confidential informant... I can't disagree either, cuz I am just speculating. Bring on the theories!!!) BTW, the first clue was that the informant knew the "important names".....

Last edited:
I wonder who LE's confidential source is who was present at Fredericka's house when she and the other family members discussed getting revenge if they were caught? Someone who works for Fredericka? A family member? Interesting.

Oh boy. I sure hope that person is somewhere where they can be protected.

The problem is the defendants will know who it is so that person is in serious risk IMO. Especially since the defendents allegedly already made threats about retaliating if caught.

This is not good and I really hope that person is in a witness protection program or some place safe.

I really do fear these defendents have the means to take out witnesses. They already proved they are willing to murder anyone.

I don't dispute this but I don't understand it. Please, if someone could explain. I have some questions:
1) JM lived in the murder area so his phone pinging in that area would be normal.
2) If JW was the caller... wouldn't that implicate him, too? (I assume JW was calling from outside the murder ping area?)
3) If any of the calls came during the murders and it was JW to JM, then who might have made that call for JW since we know he was inside the murder ping area? Me-maw? I don't know...
4) Why does selling or giving the red truck to JM implicate him in the murders? It would seem to implicate the Wagners even more.
And... maybe this is the "hacking" that is seen on the indictments... maybe it only appeared that these calls took place?

I didn't read the full indictments, but wasn't me-maw in there with the rest of her brood, and actually committing the murders, actively shooting them? That's what I thought, but I could be wrong.

If she was, someone had to have watching the two grandchildren during this time. IDK, This case is off- the-charts bizarre!

What if it's one of the 6 Wagners who were arrested? Is that possible?

JMO
Thats possible if there was some sort of arranged plea deal already and maybe the person knew they would be arrested until things all come out in the wash.

One thing I am sure of. The Ws will figure out who it is by process of elimination.

I sure am curious what those documents could be about and if an attorney helped create them. JMO

Maybe they were what is speculated that HR had on the W's preventing them from going to court for custody. I can't imagine AW being happy if the R's threatened to turn her mother (RN) in to authorities for forgery.

JMO

What if it's one of the 6 Wagners who were arrested? Is that possible?

Anything is possible in with this murder case. I'm also wondering if there were any significant others of the family who were hanging around with the W's at Flying W. Could also be an employee, another grandchild of Fredericka's, etc. Whomever it was, they didn't place family loyalty first.

Oh boy. I sure hope that person is somewhere where they can be protected.

The problem is the defendants will know who it is so that person is in serious risk IMO. Especially since the defendents allegedly already made threats about retaliating if caught.

This is not good and I really hope that person is in a witness protection program or some place safe.

I really do fear these defendents have the means to take out witnesses. They already proved they are willing to murder anyone.

I think that person is safe. They didn't say anything about the murders, Just relayed a conversation after about getting revenge if the W's are arrested and about them escaping from jail. I would think they are safe because these arrests took the W's down a peg or two and maybe made them realize they can be caught. There is nothing more sobering than waking up in a jail cell and knowing you are going to be punished for your crimes. Ditto for waking up in a jail cell and knowing you are facing the death penalty. Granny is in enough trouble and I don't think she wants to add another murder to her list of crimes and be facing the DP herself. So I would think she would lie low and not be trying to get even with anyone. Besides who is left to do the killing for revenge? All the killers are in jail.

That escaping thing may be why they are all in different jails. To keep them from plotting their escape.

Also isn't threatening a public official a federal offense that brings in Homeland Security?

JMO

Anything is possible in with this murder case. I'm also wondering if there were any significant others of the family who were hanging around with the W's at Flying W. Could also be an employee, another grandchild of Fredericka's, etc. Whomever it was, they didn't place family loyalty first.
BETTYP bbm "Whomever it was, they didn't place family loyalty first." What a unique concept, huh? Sometimes Mom's have a soft spot for the "youngest child" and it continues even when the "baby of the family turns 40." I think the only thing that "trumps" family loyalty, is sibling rivalry. (Of course these are just my thoughts.)

Link to another article about the granny arraignment with photos. Some good photos of Len Manley. Good to see him again, bless his heart.

Grandmothers charged in connection to Rhoden family massacre to appear in court

Wow if looks could kill that blonde prosecutor would be a goner.

It is so good to see LM and wife. I know the last couple of days have to be painful for them but they also have to be feeling a great deal of satisfaction seeing these cowardly monsters finally sitting in jail. Over all I think the last couple of days have been good ones for LM.

JMO

Earlier I couldn't catch the 3rd person mentioned in court during the "revenge" conversation. It was a BCI Agent. So the targets were Reader, DeWine, BCI agent. Per article below, in court FW appeared to deny that meeting and conversation ever took place.

Special Prosecutor Angie Canepa alleged a confidential informant told them of a meeting at Wagner's home with her family members where they had "conversations surrounding if one or more of them were arrested what the others were to do including taking revenge on those persons not arrested" and plans for escape. She also alleged they spoke of taking revenge on a special agent, Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader, and Attorney General Mike DeWine.

While Wagner mostly sat with her elbows on the table, hands clasped, at this, she tapped the table to get her attorney's attention and appeared to say, "Didn't happen. Not true."
Rhoden family massacre: Prosecutor alleges Fredericka Wagner plotted revenge

Link to another article about the granny arraignment with photos. Some good photos of Len Manley. Good to see him again, bless his heart.

Grandmothers charged in connection to Rhoden family massacre to appear in court
BBM

Fredericka Wagner is accused of lying to the grand jury in July 2018. Prosecuting attorneys said she also discussed her grand jury testimony when she was barred from doing so. They asked for a high bond, noting she had access to a large amount of money.

Her attorney said Fredericka Wagner has "lived as close to the cross as anyone can". He said she'd taught Sunday school for years and never had so much as a parking ticket. He went as far to say she was more innocent than the people sitting at the prosecution's table, which drew a smirk from one of them.

I am surprised it didn't draw an outright laugh from everyone in the courtroom.

I think that person is safe. They didn't say anything about the murders, Just relayed a conversation after about getting revenge if the W's are arrested and about them escaping from jail. I would think they are safe because these arrests took the W's down a peg or two and maybe made them realize they can be caught. There is nothing more sobering than waking up in a jail cell and knowing you are going to be punished for your crimes. Ditto for waking up in a jail cell and knowing you are facing the death penalty. Granny is in enough trouble and I don't think she wants to add another murder to her list of crimes and be facing the DP herself. So I would think she would lie low and not be trying to get even with anyone. Besides who is left to do the killing for revenge? All the killers are in jail.

That escaping thing may be why they are all in different jails. To keep them from plotting their escape.

Also isn't threatening a public official a federal offense that brings in Homeland Security?

JMO

I'm not so sure about the Wags. It's doubtful the ones in various county jails will try to escape, but I wouldn't bet that this has slowed their roll on trying to get out of this somehow.

Agree, there should be federal charges for making threats against public officials. The list of things these murderers haven't been charged with is growing a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow