OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether it's smokes, alcohol, heroin, etc... for the large part, most go through cold-turkey detox. If they ask to see medical staff, they would probably receive meds to help control some of the symptoms ( nausea, and diarrhea, for example). Jails are pretty well versed in handling detoxing prisoners. They tend to get a lot of them these days.
I recall recently a girl died from withdrawal in a jail cell, no one helped her!!! Can't remember where it happened. Found it.....
Nevada jail death: Guards disobeyed department policies, documents ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/.../nevada-jail-death-kelly-coltrain-guards-disobeyed-depart...

Sep 5, 2018 - The family of a woman who died inside a Nevada county jail says guards ... She was suffering painful drug withdrawals, reports CBS News ... Coltrain spent much of her final day convulsing and throwing up in her jail cell.

Whether it's smokes, alcohol, heroin, etc... for the large part, most go through cold-turkey detox. If they ask to see medical staff, they would probably receive meds to help control some of the symptoms ( nausea, and diarrhea, for example). Jails are pretty well versed in handling detoxing prisoners. They tend to get a lot of them these days.
I agree jails are getting a lot of addicted customers these days. It’s just that detoxing can be fatal, so I wasn’t sure how this got handled.

Interesting article about the children and baby K’s paternity. I read this when it was published over two years ago.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/85231530

“K’s unanswered question

In the abyss of unanswered and seemingly never-ending questions, one answer may come soon for Kylie: The name of her daddy.

No father's name is listed on her birth certificate. Family and friends say her mom had been in three on-again, off-again relationships during the time in which Kylie was conceived. And two of those men said they will take paternity tests, perhaps as soon as this week, to determine paternity. They both want to raise the baby girl.”

In most states birth records are confidential, how do we know there was no fathers name on any birth certificate SW or the 5 day old baby?

Just can’t recall.

Interesting article about the children and baby K’s paternity. I read this when it was published over two years ago.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/85231530

“K’s unanswered question

In the abyss of unanswered and seemingly never-ending questions, one answer may come soon for Kylie: The name of her daddy.

No father's name is listed on her birth certificate. Family and friends say her mom had been in three on-again, off-again relationships during the time in which Kylie was conceived. And two of those men said they will take paternity tests, perhaps as soon as this week, to determine paternity. They both want to raise the baby girl.”

KR2 lost a lot that day. Her father whom she seemed to be very close to and her cousin HR whom she had a close friendship with, also. Unbelievable selfishness on the Wagner's part...

Ice can you cut and paste this article for those of us who cannot access it? Thank you.

Key points:

George III/Billy
once pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property taken from a high school and various construction businesses, according to court records.

George Washington "Billy" Wagner III, 47, has faced several prior felony counts in past cases, but due to a plea agreement and dropped charges, he avoided becoming a felon....

in 2001, Wagner was the subject of a Pike County Sheriff's Office investigation after various power tools, dirt bikes and other items went missing from Eastern High School and from lumber, electric and hardwood stores.

Deputies obtained a search warrant for the mobile home where Billy Wagner lived, in the 800 block of Bethel Hill Road, about 20 miles from the school.

They found power tools and other items identified as stolen in a shed and a red horse trailer parked on the property, according to court records.

During the execution of the search warrant, Wagner claimed he'd simply purchased the tools from two individuals. He asked if he could pay "some fine," a deputy wrote.

Billy Wagner was told he had until the following day to turn over the stolen property. The next morning, he surrendered dozens of stolen items to the sheriff's office, according to records.

In all, the sheriff's office recovered two dirt bikes and various power tools: saws, paint, drills and a generator.

Wagner was indicted in November 2001 on three felony counts of receiving stolen property, accused of accepting the items knowing they were stolen.

He pleaded down to two misdemeanor counts and was sentenced to 180 days in jail on each count. The dropped count stemmed from one of the dirt bikes.

He also received three years probation, which he was discharged from about two years early.

The same year he was indicted, Billy Wagner filed for bankruptcy. His wife is also named in the filing made in federal court in the Southern District of Ohio.

Their assets were listed at about $2,500, and their liabilities at about $10,000, including almost $2,500 owed to Sears for clothing, $500 in medical bills and $325 in unpaid utility bills. …

in 2009, Billy and Angela Wagner were charged with felony tampering with evidence, but those charges were later dismissed.

They were living on Social Security and food stamps at that point. Presumably no help from FW and her husband?

Dana’s Dad was fine perhaps you’re thinking CRSR?

I do believe this will be a very detailed well laid out prosecution case. Nothing left to chance and 95% of questions answered.

I also believe LE was told it was the Waggies the very first day. Six days later they had the first solid indicator. When those documents were first read they would have probably clearly thrown up red flags. The content may have revealed an educated author but one that lacked law school training. Secondarily the signature would have been examined.

Although LE “ran down” every lead “bug and small” most fall apart quickly. I think they had a very good idea early on, and took the time to be as thorough as possible.

I really credit Sheriff Reader for calling for help the morning of April 22, 2016. And to AG DEWine for authorizing every resource Ohio LE has to get to UHR. THE FEDS AS WELL AS I WOULD IMAGINE THE DATABASE for shoe prints and tires was utilized

To every Sheriff who contacted Sheriff Reader the first day, you guys are awesome. None of them knew that morning if there would be more bodies as a result of a drug war or exactly what they were looking at. They did one thing, their elected jobs. And if that means sending people, cars and helicopters that’s what each did. Because we that’s what Charlie Reader would have done for them.

Every person who touched this case did a hell of a job.

And in the end they got em.

FYI. I don’t live in Ohio. My dear Elderly Auntie does. But I live summers in a house about 5 miles from the WAGGIES Rental Home in Alaska.

BBM

I also believe LE was told it was the Waggies the very first day.

LM told us all the very first day it was the W"s. We just didn't listen. From day one LM said in a news interview it was over child custody but the absolute horror that someone could go from house to house and massacre an entire branch of a family over child custody was beyond our comprehension at that time.

LM also told us after the raids he didn't think there would be an arrest during his lifetime "unless they find something really good down there (Flying W Farm)".

Poor LM. I am so glad he got to see the arrests and pray he and Jdy will get to see justice carried out. GnvaR also.

JMO

I would like to thank Websleuths for being here! We have a safe place to discuss the case and I am thankful! We've been here a long time already...
From the looks of things, we are going to be here for a very long time. Thank you Websleuths, owners and mods, and all of YOU for being here! :)

BBM

I also believe LE was told it was the Waggies the very first day.

LM told us all the very first day it was the W"s. We just didn't listen. From day one LM said in a news interview it was over child custody but the absolute horror that someone could go from house to house and massacre an entire branch of a family over child custody was beyond our comprehension at that time.

LM also told us after the raids he didn't think there would be an arrest during his lifetime "unless they find something really good down there (Flying W Farm)".

Poor LM. I am so glad he got to see the arrests and pray he and Jdy will get to see justice carried out. GnvaR also.

JMO

I heard the custody part but I was thinking the wrong people. I thought he meant the woman who was charged with slapping CRjr. I thought she was worried about custody of HER child because of the charges. She supposedly called DR and threatened her. I thought he meant she and her backers might have done the murders. In hindsight, he was right but he just didn't name anyone...

KR2 lost a lot that day. Her father whom she seemed to be very close to and her cousin HR whom she had a close friendship with, also. Unbelievable selfishness on the Wagner's part...

I can’t even think of one or two mental illnesses the WAGGIES must suffer from. One thing I’m very certain of is they never thought of the loss they were inflicting in so many people;

The babies left behind,

The lifelong pain by one knowing she, at 2years of age, for this carnage,

The immediate and extended family pain and all that comes along with it,

The everlasting effect and fear inflicted on a small community, a County and an entire Region of the USA,

The short and long term affect of so many law enforcement officers who now have those crime scenes imprinted in them forever.

The threat of further death and destruction of at least 3 investigators and most likely more,

The effect of the impact of LE investigation and threats originating from a family and their Matriarch who seemingly can buy justice, retribution without guilt or consequences,

The undetermined cost of 4 death penalty trials 12 attorney’s, unknown support staff, investigators and court time.

A support Judge most likely to be temporarily assigned to the Pike County Common Court Of Pleas. It may intact require 2

Expenses and costs to house the alleged murderers, witnesses and others during trial and venue change.

The effect, mental health issues and physical presence of media convergence on small communities.

Children in The region who don’t understand death to begin with and their families trying to explain the age appropriate issues surrounding this mess. Kids accidentally overhearing the WAGGIES, the Rhodens and murder discussion during social gatherings or anywhere.

The innocence and conscious of a small conservative community forever lost.

The State of OHIO loss of services and programs for the needy in order to fund the app. 2 million dollar cost ofeach death penalty spec trial. For that matter any economic impact any Ohio Cutizen May experience due to loss of funding for any State funded program.

The questions Rob Junk and the other Special Prosecutors families may have as to how they could ask a jury to render the Death Penalty.

Everyone hearing and trying to cope with evidence and images of April 22, 2016.

The likely cost and sequestration of 6-10 juries.

Some where in this list is the inevitable fear and question “ Can it happen again”? Especially in the evil climate of senseless community and school shootings.

Will people be scared that there are more “ Wagner like” families living across the USA?

And the big question;

HOW COULD GOD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?

I’m done for now.

But the WAGGIES thought of no one listed.

The WAGGIES only thought of themselves and how far above the law their family seemed to be.

No question in my mind, they planned it to succeed, to get away with one of the evilest mass innialations of a single family possibly in the history of our Country.

Last edited:
Ice can you cut and paste this article for those of us who cannot access it? Thank you.

George "Billy" Wagner is extradited to Ohio

Cincinnati Enquirer

The father accused of eight counts of murder in the Rhoden family massacre in Pike County once pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property taken from a high school and various construction businesses, according to court records.

George Washington "Billy" Wagner III, 47, has faced several prior felony counts in past cases, but due to a plea agreement and dropped charges, he avoided becoming a felon.

Billy Wagner, his wife Angela Wagner, 48, and their two adult children were arrested and charged Tuesday in the Rhoden family killings, which led to the largest homicide investigation in state history.

More: Pike County: Billy Wagner will be extradited to Ohio

The Wagner parents and their children: George Washington Wagner IV, 27, and Edward "Jake" Wagner, 26, all face eight counts of murder and other charges. Prosecutors have said they intend to seek the death penalty.

Years before, in 2001, Wagner was the subject of a Pike County Sheriff's Office investigation after various power tools, dirt bikes and other items went missing from Eastern High School and from lumber, electric and hardwood stores.

Cincinnati Enquirer

The father accused of eight counts of murder in the Rhoden family massacre in Pike County once pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property taken from a high school and various construction businesses, according to court records.

George Washington "Billy" Wagner III, 47, has faced several prior felony counts in past cases, but due to a plea agreement and dropped charges, he avoided becoming a felon.

Billy Wagner, his wife Angela Wagner, 48, and their two adult children were arrested and charged Tuesday in the Rhoden family killings, which led to the largest homicide investigation in state history.

More: Pike County: Billy Wagner will be extradited to Ohio

The Wagner parents and their children: George Washington Wagner IV, 27, and Edward "Jake" Wagner, 26, all face eight counts of murder and other charges. Prosecutors have said they intend to seek the death penalty.

Years before, in 2001, Wagner was the subject of a Pike County Sheriff's Office investigation after various power tools, dirt bikes and other items went missing from Eastern High School and from lumber, electric and hardwood stores.

Thank you Charlie. I am already out of my free passes with this news website and hate to subscribe for a couple of articles.

Not exactly the respectable family they tried to make us think, then.

Pike County: Father accused in Rhoden massacre faced prior felonies

I wonder who was getting Social Security? I do not think that FW was throwing $$$ at them. From the overheads, and address records, it appears they lived in a home on the farm, and, later, the boys put a trailer there, for themselves, until they purchased the home on Peterson. Then the whole lot of them moved to Peterson.

Their only monthly income listed was $530 in Social Security payments and $389 in food stamps.

Years before, in 2001, Wagner was the subject of a Pike County Sheriff's Office investigation after various power tools, dirt bikes and other items went missing from Eastern High School and from lumber, electric and hardwood stores

Deputies obtained a search warrant for the mobile home where Billy Wagner lived, in the 800 block of Bethel Hill Road, about 20 miles from the school.

They found power tools and other items identified as stolen in a shed and a red horse trailer parked on the property, according to court records.

During the execution of the search warrant, Wagner claimed he'd simply purchased the tools from two individuals. He asked if he could pay "some fine," a deputy wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren