OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I've seen this mentioned...what was the weather like the night of the murders? Moonlight? I'm thinking it would be easier for evil doers to skulk up to and around the residences in the moonlight instead of a dark night. No need for flashlights that residents see or set off the outside dogs. Whenever I have been out in the country on moonlit nights a person can see really well and quite a long distance.
Full moon I believe was that night.
https://www.almanac.com/content/full-moon-april

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If she worked for Chris...dog and chicken feeding...why would she walk into Frankie and Hannah's trailer at 7am???? JMO
Could have been a daily routine to visit with Hannah when she went over there, their trailer was very close to Chris. She could have gone after she found Chris.

Also they did say the other day that two of the four places had forced entry, maybe the forced entry was at Frankie's and very obvious.

I find it a bit strange that Bobby didn't know the address of the house when she called 911, she first had to go to the mailbox and read it off. These are relatives, she goes there every day and she doesn't even know the name of the street?? Or was she just so in shock that she couldn't remember?

If toddlers are heard in Bobby's 911 call, to me that means that she entered Frankies trailer BEFORE she entered Chris's. She doesn't have to tell ME that, but she should have told LE that so that they didn't harass her at 3am the next night, because her story didn't add up. Also, if she worked for Chris, why would she enter Frankies trailer at 7am at all??? All I can think is maybe as she said, the dogs were "missing" and she may have been checking to ask Frankie where they were, discovered him dead, and used her key to enter Chris's?????JMO

I didn't hear kids, sounded like one person, probably her son, maybe Leonard had also come over if she called him first. He was only half mile away. He had said she got him to come there, and he also said when she left LE let her and his grandson leave in thier vehicle. So her son was there.

Then again, the homes were so close, maybe the kids were crying in the house, calling out or something.

If it had been me, the first dead body I saw would have made me rush to my car,and call 911 as I got the hades out of there, for my own safety! Who knows what or who lurks, in a bloody scene like that.....JMO

Could have been a daily routine to visit with Hannah when she went over there, their trailer was very close to Chris. She could have gone after she found Chris.

Also they did say the other day that two of the four places had forced entry, maybe the forced entry was at Frankie's and very obvious.

I know Kenneth's wasn't a forced entry, according to DS, so that would leave Frankie and Dana's.

Is there a place I can find out what all the abbreviations mean? I've figured out jmo and a few others but the iirw??

Is there a place I can find out what all the abbreviations mean? I've figured out jmo and a few others but the iirw??

Someone did post those a few threads back.... most I can figure out, but not all iir looks like if I recall. Sorry, cant help! JMO

I know Kenneth's wasn't a forced entry, according to DS, so that would leave Frankie and Dana's.
Most likely, even though Chris's was locked, the forced entry could have been the back door.

If Dana was up really late and it was someone she knew, maybe she let them in her house. We still don't know how many were in bed for sure.

I have come to learn that getting involved when you don't have to is best. When I see anything anymore I turn my head so I won't be a witness to the event, best to stay out of it for my own good. Less chance of being accused of wrong doing. jmo In fact I saw a tractor trailer truck hit a car the other day. I kept right on driving, who am I to say that the truck driver hit the car intentionally, it was my opinion that her ducking in to cut him off caused him to ram her. jmo So chances are I won't be the one reporting on finding dead bodies should I ever come across any. jmo

OMG sad, but SO TRUE! My husband and I were just talking about this. Or being a "hero" in a situation. Not worth it anymore, in this day and age it takes about 2 seconds for you to become the "story" and life as you know it is over. Things go from good to bad real quick.

This probably sounds crazy but I wonder if the perps left some type of message/threat for LE at one of the crime scenes.
Or the family. They knew family would find them.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Most likely, even though Chris's was locked, the forced entry could have been the back door.

If Dana was up really late and it was someone she knew, maybe she let them in her house. We still don't know how all was in bed for sure.

You know if Dana and Frankie's were locked, that means whoever went in also locked their doors back up. Never thought about that, strange, but Kenneth's wasn't. I still think his was to make it look like he did it and committed suicide. His was the only one not locked.

I just remembered something.. When my cousin owned a chicken farm and her dad and brother lived down the street and they would help every morning.. Their routine was to come to my cousin's house before they started and get a cup of coffee and sit and visit for a few minutes. They did that at 5:30 am basically every day.

If Bobby was going over there working every morning, she could have easily had a routine of going in to visit Chris or to Frankie and Hannah's.

Probably not, for fear of being accused. jmo

Probably less of a risk with LE, but innocent people do get raked over the coals on social media these days. Good Samaritans give up their privacy and it often seems no good deed goes unpunished. I would also have second thoughts or would try to find a way to do so anonymously.

You know if Dana and Frankie's were locked, that means whoever went in also locked their doors back up. Never thought about that, strange, but Kenneth's wasn't. I still think his was to make it look like he did it and committed suicide. His was the only one not locked.
Well they said only two had forced entry and they haven't changed that yet.

Since Dana's is further away than I thought, I have wondered if the others were dead long before her. 2:50 am to 7:00 seems like a short time to kill all those people, fight with some, and get out of there. I wish we knew for sure she was on SM at that time or not.

I just remembered something.. When my cousin owned a chicken farm and her dad and brother lived down the street and they would help every morning.. Their routine was to come to my cousin's house before they started and get a cup of coffee and sit and visit for a few minutes. They did that at 5:30 am basically every day.

If Bobby was going over there working every morning, she could have easily had a routine of going in to visit Chris or to Frankie and Hannah's.

I think it would be entirely reasonable that when she went down, she would hear or see someone stirring- in the yard- or hear kids or whatever. I am sure when she got there, things were very eerily quiet and seemed "off"

True. And no problem, except that it was important for her to impart all information to LE. She described seeing blood on either Frankie or one of the children, so she obviously saw them. JMO And by the sound of it, it was BEFORE she made the 911 call about Chris and his houseguest.

Thank you! Why did I think it was locked? This clearly says it wasn't.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

I hadn't realized it, but DS is right, had he been therehet would have been victim #9. That's an eye opener!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

RE: Dana's Car Selling Business

Not sure if this is something that has been mentioned, but Dana was advertising used vehicles for sale on FB. In the state of Ohio, if a person sells more than five vehicles in a 12 month period of time, they must have a Dealer's license with the state. This includes completing an application, providing a financial statement showing solvency of the business ($75,000), criminal history check, the posting of a surety bond with the state and other requirements.

I don't know if her car selling business had a legal name, but I did a dealer search online and in Ohio, there is no dealers license under the surname Rhoden, but I'm not sure if I am looking for the right name of the car business.

I hope law enforcement is also looking into the possibility the used car selling business may have generated a very angry customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb