OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to see a picture of Bobby Jo, there is one in the comments on the go fund me, not too far down the page.

Did you see that post? I found something really ODD in the second picture of the newly painted wall.
There is a man's face in the mirror.
I don't know if she photoshopped it or if he was really standing there when she took the pic.
It seems out of place. Maybe I am seeing things!
MOO
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I saw that too. I think it's a reflection of of a tv. ..

I didn't see that but I didn't look at her page much. What am I looking for so I can go check this out?
I think the post was March 22. Where she thanked AM. She posted 2 photos of hwe new place. The second photo look towards your right on the wall. Do you see a face?

There was a drug related mass shooting in my area last year and the perps. are a man and a woman. They barged into the home in the early morning hours while everyone was sleeping and started shooting. They killed 4, IIRC, and shot another lady who managed to escape. I remember being surprised that a woman was involved. But it was her and her man.

This is the theory I'm leaning toward. I think some of the Rhodens probably got in over their heads with an unsavory group of people related to the marijuana operations. I could be wrong, of course.

Sure hope a murder-suicide gun wasn't removed before police got there. One shot, 8 miles or so away & supposedly money on the lower legs. That could change everything real quick. Not that it's true but it's my theory #499, this minute. So much to sift through via SM.

Bloodbath, payment or tax for causing a death. Bloodwit. Ancient language...

Whoops! Yours looks better! How do we delete mine? Haha... or conjoin the two?

Just copy and paste your first page into a post on mine, then delete. Thanks for all your great work!

I have finally changed my mind due to new information. Since early last Saturday, I've said it was either robbery or revenge and was leaning towards robbery as that seem the simplest answer. With the new evidence of the 'body tissue bruising' and now the money thrown at Kenny's feet, it almost certainly has to be revenge. I also thought that the chances were likely that Gary was the key. Now with the new evidence that Gary had been up there, it's not someone who came up WITH him. Still could be someone came up there AFTER him. Remains to be seen as new evidence emerges.

That's the way my mind is leaning, too. Did GR do time for the problems he got into with the grow op?

I believe he did. I wonder about the one that would have been likely his "boss" also. If getting Gary had something to do with her.
My Revenge Theory:
Speaking to the possibility GR did time. Over the years many WS discussions have included stories of prison inmates who became indentured to the Arian Brotherhood. If the 'indentured' person ever 'doublecross' them in the future AB will initiate retribution. Perhap,even a home invasion and that wipes out the 'targets' extended family.I believe in many cases the perps are never apprehended.
:cow:

For the first time since the crime tape went up, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine toured the scenes of Friday's mass shooting that left seven family members and a fiance dead.

DeWine had his initial look at a scene first discovered by Bobby Jo Manley the morning of April 22. She made the initial 911 call after she came upon the bodies of Chris Rhoden, Sr., Frankie Rhoden and Hanna Gilley.

Bobby Jo Manley's older brother James Manley came upon the body of his sister, Dana Rhoden, before backing out of the trailer where he assumed his niece, Hanna Rhoden, and his nephew, Chris Rhoden Jr. were, a family member said.

Later, the body of Kenneth Rhoden was found fourth scene few miles away from the initial discovery on Left Fork Road.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/2016/04/27/discovery-family-massacre/83594762/

Ok. So I am not seeing things!

No. In the first pic you can see she has an older big screen tv across the room from that mirror. Does look kinda creepy, like a floating head. Lol

I think the post was March 22. Where she thanked AM. She posted 2 photos of hwe new place. The second photo look towards your right on the wall. Do you see a face?

Omg that IS weird! It is huge!

Did you see that post? I found something really ODD in the second picture of the newly painted wall.
There is a man's face in the mirror.
I don't know if she photoshopped it or if he was really standing there when she took the pic.
It seems out of place. Maybe I am seeing things!
MOO

I thought it was a reflection from the TV.

attachment.php
I don't see it. ?

Attachments

• thumb_ChFRuZ3WYAEH01M (1)_1024.jpg
    thumb_ChFRuZ3WYAEH01M (1)_1024.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 315

Yeah I think that must have been a reflection from the TV.

Sure hope a murder-suicide gun wasn't removed before police got there. One shot, 8 miles or so away & supposedly money on the lower legs. That could change everything real quick. Not that it's true but it's my theory #499, this minute. So much to sift through via SM.

Bloodbath, payment or tax for causing a death. Bloodwit. Ancient language...
I would think by now if there was a suicide they would know and would put that info out immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member