OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonard was distraught, he was angry and probably wasn't thinking straight saying Bobby found Frankie first. In the 911 you could tell someone was talking to her while she was talking to dispatch where she had just found Chris and Gary. I assume it was her son.

Leonard:Not my truck, my boy's truck. Now he went out there and (inaudible) (something about his tag off) and they said it was, that he could leave it up there. Okay..
They let my daughter and my grandson take their cars, okay?

James Manley, Dana's brother, was the one who went into Dana's and found her and the teens. It was James' truck they impounded and had in handcuffs at first.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...scovered-bodies-describes-horrific-scene.html
“It was terrifying. No one knows until they walk in on something like that,” Bobbi Manley said. “You find a 6-month-old baby, nephew in a bed and your nephew and his girlfriend’s murdered and he’s covered head to toe in blood.”

Manley was the first to call 911 after discovering the bodies of Chris and Gary Rhoden inside Chris' home on Union Hill Road.o toe in blood.” ... No one knows until they walk in on something like that,” Bobbi Manley said

IMO, Leonard says quite a few things that are confusing. In this case, I have no problem going with what LE has reported on who called, who went where first, etc. I can't discern any reason for LE to lie about which bodies were found first, etc. I'm not sure how all this is relevant.

This is how I understand the sequence of events:

7:49 - 911 call reporting 2 bodies at 4077
7:51 - two cars are dispatched
[16 min. period] - the 911 caller (probably accompanied by a relative) checks on a neighboring residence and finds more bodies
8:07 - the first car arrives at a neighboring residence (not 4077) and is told of this second crime scene
8:12 - the second car (with 3 officers in it?) arrives and is told that there are "two more" in 4077 (meaning: in addition to the bodies that the first deputy is checking on in the neighboring residence)

In other words, when she calls 911, she knows only of one crime scene. By the time the officers arrive, she has learned of a second crime scene.

Leonard was distraught, he was angry and probably wasn't thinking straight saying Bobby found Frankie first. In the 911 you could tell someone was talking to her while she was talking to dispatch where she had just found Chris and Gary. I assume it was her son.

Leonard:Not my truck, my boy's truck. Now he went out there and (inaudible) (something about his tag off) and they said it was, that he could leave it up there. Okay..
They let my daughter and my grandson take their cars, okay?

James Manley, Dana's brother, was the one who went into Dana's and found her and the teens. It was James' truck they impounded and had in handcuffs at first.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...scovered-bodies-describes-horrific-scene.html
“It was terrifying. No one knows until they walk in on something like that,” Bobbi Manley said. “You find a 6-month-old baby, nephew in a bed and your nephew and his girlfriend’s murdered and he’s covered head to toe in blood.”

Manley was the first to call 911 after discovering the bodies of Chris and Gary Rhoden inside Chris' home on Union Hill Road.o toe in blood.” ... No one knows until they walk in on something like that,” Bobbi Manley said
I can't say for 100% because I couldn't find it now if I had too.. I think there was an interview that did quote Bobby and she said she found Frankie and Hannah and found them first.

I thought the baby was 6 days old. If she posted on the 18th, the baby would have already been born. No, it sounds like she's desperate...

We've talked a lot about Leonard and Bobbi. Although seldom mentioned by name, James Manley has been part of the discussion too. April, the one we probably should be talking about, has evaded suspicion.

I know that April is the person that Dana committed domestic violence against. Is April also the person that painted Dana's new living room just days before the murders?

The Columbus Dispatch mentioned the Rhoden Family cemetery which "...lies deep inside Kentucky, a small but pretty plot of land where this hardworking Appalachian family has buried its kin for generations."

It is actually, not all that deep in KY as it is located in Greenup County just across the Ohio River and is the area cousin Gary's side of the family is from.

Here is the Google Map of the cemetery and a link to more information in the other link.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...2!3m1!1s0x88469cbdfcf5c8e1:0xed1e0ae47f76fc05

http://files.usgwarchives.net/ky/greenup/cemeteries/rhoden.txt

I know that April is the person that Dana committed domestic violence against. Is April also the person that painted Dana's new living room just days before the murders?
I believe that is correct.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think it's irrelevant. Should he have been at school, yes, but it was 749 when the call came in to the PD, whether he should have been up going to school seems irrelevant to me. He may have often skipped school like so many teens do and no school is going to panic at 749 in the morning someone hasn't shown up, especially if they were at school the days prior.

Yes, I said it's not relevant to the case. I was just answering a question someone asked.

I'm just going by what it says in the incident report.

On April 22, 2016 at 07:51 a.m. I, Deputy Morgan Music and Deputy Chandler were dispatched to 4077 Union Hill Road in reference to a call stating that there were two possibly dead subjects in a residence. Dep. Chandler arrived at neighboring residence at 08:07 a.m. where he was flagged down by a subject. Dep. Chandler advised that he needed multiple ambulances due to multiple people down at multiple residences. Myself, Dep. Ball and Maj. Evans all arrived on scene at 08:12 a.m.

At least two officers were dispatched at 7:51 am. Both headed out to 4077. Dep Chandler was flagged down by someone at Frankie's (neighboring residence) at 8:07. Dep Music continued on to 4077 (original location from 911 call) and arrived there at 8:12. (It doesn't say if they stopped at the first location). When they got to 4077 - they were met by BJM who told them about what she found there.

Hopefully they will release the other incident report for the additional location
You are missing what I am saying.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...fic-scene.html

I also wanted to say it's been misinterpreted that she found the 3 year old with blood from head to toe. Her nephew is Frankie and he's covered head to toe in blood, which would probably mean he wasn't just shot in the head. Not saying the kids had no blood on them, Good Lord, I hope they never woke up before they were taken out of the house, but she means Frankie.

That date, April 18, was the day her daughter HR gave birth, correct? Maybe asking to be watched over because of that?

Also, I agree about the creepy response from cousin BR to solve FR's family problems...(I have saved it) He also just spent the past 5 weeks 'staying' with FR and HHG at their trailer.
Yes and he now lives 500 yards from his uncle that was killed. I think both Chris and Kenny are his uncles, right? Chris and Kenny were brothers?

I'm wondering which one he lives close to.

95536fb63e21c9fc782e8aea3fc799e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is how I understand the sequence of events:

7:49 - 911 call reporting 2 bodies at 4077
7:51 - two cars are dispatched
[16 min. period] - the 911 caller (probably accompanied by a relative) checks on a neighboring residence and finds more bodies
8:07 - the first car arrives at a neighboring residence (not 4077) and is told of this second crime scene
8:12 - the second car (with 3 officers in it?) arrives and is told that there are "two more" in 4077 (meaning: in addition to the bodies that the first deputy is checking on in the neighboring residence)

In other words, when she calls 911, she knows only of one crime scene. By the time the officers arrive, she has learned of a second crime scene.
I know that is what it looks like, that doesn't match what her father and possibly she said the other day.

RSBM.....

agree...especially about revenge...

this was a revenge Killing.....by someone very very close to the family.......wonder who's alibi is shaky

my opinion only...

I have finally changed my mind due to new information. Since early last Saturday, I've said it was either robbery or revenge and was leaning towards robbery as that seem the simplest answer. With the new evidence of the 'body tissue bruising' and now the money thrown at Kenny's feet, it almost certainly has to be revenge. I also thought that the chances were likely that Gary was the key. Now with the new evidence that Gary had been up there, it's not someone who came up WITH him. Still could be someone came up there AFTER him. Remains to be seen as new evidence emerges.

I have finally changed my mind due to new information. Since early last Saturday, I've said it was either robbery or revenge and was leaning towards robbery as that seem the simplest answer. With the new evidence of the 'body tissue bruising' and now the money thrown at Kenny's feet, it almost certainly has to be revenge. I also thought that the chances were likely that Gary was the key. Now with the new evidence that Gary had been up there, it's not someone who came up WITH him. Still could be someone came up there AFTER him. Remains to be seen as new evidence emerges.

That's the way my mind is leaning, too. Did GR do time for the problems he got into with the grow op?

That's the way my mind is leaning, too. Did GR do time for the problems he got into with the grow op?
I believe he did. I wonder about the one that would have been likely his "boss" also. If getting Gary had something to do with her.

Yes! I agree they knew trouble was coming - Dana confirmed it when she asked someone dear to her (who was dead) to "watch over me and my family more today then u ever have".. It had to be someone they knew - they're country people who were not inured to violence. They would have been sleeping with dogs and guns. It was someone who wanted something they had that couldn't be obtained while they were alive. Follow the money... who were the stakeholders?

It also could've been about the sentence for the road rage incident involving CRjr, because IIRC, that was settled a few days before the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member