OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting not to remember everything we've discussed or what has and hasn't been discussed so I hope I'm not repeating.

I know we can't sleuth HR's baby daddy I think because of TOS, but this post is mostly about HR's comments under his Feb. 28th profile pic.

Her reference to "they" and "dumbasses", either she means peers or maybe her family? I vaguely recall another poster making a reference to the "they" comments ages ago, not sure.

Okay, seriously though.

This. I don't even know what to think. I'm so suspicious of so many things going on here.

I really hope we get an answer one day.. Someone deserves to pay for this.

Crazy.. My husband graduated with that guy in the video.

I was getting into a big sleuthing spree and remember how one article said CRjr was found last? A family member says this in an FB comment as well, one day after the murders. That is interesting to me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was getting into a big sleuthing spree and remember how one article said CRjr was found last? A family member says this in an FB comment as well, one day after the murders. That is interesting to me?

Weird, CRJr was found a whole day later?

I would think in the beginning even family knew limited info.

Just curious- Informal poll: Who do you think are the "main players" or "main targets" in this scenario? Or which person's connections do you think led to this tragedy?

<modsnip>

I'm confused by her comment&#8230;sounds like "they" were saying he didn't love her or didn't want to have a profile pic of them together, she says she didn't care. She was telling him what "dumbasses" said.

Sounds like young kid stuff and probably nothing, but sounds like someone was bugging her or him about expressing their feelings via FB.

Just curious- Informal poll: Who do you think are the "main players" or "main targets" in this scenario? Or which person's connections do you think led to this tragedy?
I'm still at Chris, even if it involved Gary and KY, because Chris was the patriarch.

The day the bodies were found my husband was working in Piketon and heard about it before the news broke. The original story was that a 16 year old killed his mom, dad, brother, brother's girlfriend, and 2 kids and that he killed himself.. This whole ordeal has been confusing with conflicting information since the beginning. I have a hard time wrapping my head around it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx