OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, maybe it WAS Chris Jr! Maybe that's what Bobby Jo did for 49 minutes - dispose of the weapon. Maybe that's what the divers were looking for. They were looking in the pond on the family's property. Chris Junior would have known where all the cameras were. He would have known all the dogs. He would have been able to easily gain entrance to all residences. He was a verified hothead.

I couldn't understand why anyone would cover up a murder suicide. But now that I have learned more about this culture, I see that these families take care of their own. I guess it would look better for the public to think they had been murdered by an outsider.

Gah!!! Just when I thought I had this figured out, my wheels are spinning again!

What was the motive? Even if he had a problem with everyone else - it is so obvious that he adored his mom and vice versa. I just took a tour through her flipbook pages and I don't believe that for one minute.

Crap, maybe it WAS Chris Jr! Maybe that's what Bobby Jo did for 49 minutes - dispose of the weapon. Maybe that's what the divers were looking for. They were looking in the pond on the family's property. Chris Junior would have known where all the cameras were. He would have known all the dogs. He would have been able to easily gain entrance to all residences. He was a verified hothead.

I couldn't understand why anyone would cover up a murder suicide. But now that I have learned more about this culture, I see that these families take care of their own. I guess it would look better for the public to think they had been murdered by an outsider.

Gah!!! Just when I thought I had this figured out, my wheels are spinning again!
There is much more THAN a weapon in deciding suicide..

Also, if Chris Junior were the killer, it explains why there is no 911 call from Dana's house. The family went there, discovered what had happened, removed the weapon, and didn't want to draw any attention to that property immediately. Now I need to go watch Leonard's long interview again. He kept saying stuff about his grandson. I kept thinking he must have meant James' or Bobby Jo's son, but maybe......

Argh!!

I think some people Gary was associating with in Greenup followed him up to Ohio and killed him and his family.
I think they were jealous that he was making it big in the cannabis world, while they were still kicking around small potatoes.
I also think that there was a volatile love triangle at play.

But if some of these people were beat up, do you really think CRjr would have been any struggle for CRsr or GR who apparently were not in bed (and likely the ones beat up?)

What was the motive? Even if he had a problem with everyone else - it is so obvious that he adored his mom and vice versa. I just took a tour through her flipbook pages and I don't believe that for one minute.

Who knows but he was VERY emotional and always fighting with people. Maybe he didn't want his parents to get back together and they had just told him that is what was happening. Maybe he tried meth or bath salts and just flipped out. I don't know. But it does answer all of the questions about the cameras, the dogs, the 911 call issues and why somebody waited for Hanna to give birth.

But if some of these people were beat up, do you really think CRjr would have been any struggle for CRsr or GR who apparently were not in bed (and likely the ones beat up?)

Maybe! That kid was a fighter! He was literally in fights all the time.

Who knows but he was VERY emotional and always fighting with people. Maybe he didn't want his parents to get back together and they had just told him that is what was happening. Maybe he tried meth or bath salts and just flipped out. I don't know. But it does answer all of the questions about the cameras, the dogs, the 911 call issues and why somebody waited for Hanna to give birth.
His court date 2 days before could also be an issue. He may have been getting punished, not allowed to go see a girlfriend...etc

I agree! Sorry, I think I was confused about the issue. :)
Yeah that was my issue about why Dana probably didn't have a grow op. Not her property legally and if not one in there, she could claim ignorance and no worries with her job or anything involving that.

I think some people Gary was associating with in Greenup followed him up to Ohio and killed him and his family.
I think they were jealous that he was making it big in the cannabis world, while they were still kicking around small potatoes.
I also think that there was a volatile love triangle at play.

I don't think outsiders would have known enough to know all the dogs, where all the cameras were, even where all the houses were. My gut is really telling me this was an inside job. It is either somebody from the Manley clan, or possibly it was Chris Junior all along. That is what we all heard at first. Maybe it was accurate!

My theory was kinda far out there but I've thought covered up murder suicide from the begining, esp after finding out who called 911.

IN the last few days my notions have changed. Prior to that, I was thinking m/s at the house Donald called from. He was four hours behind the entire planet on the story, would know that area would be intensily searched, drive an hour out of town - get rid of the gun.

Does anyone know if a person holds a gun off there skull, would ME think shot as oppossed to self inflicted? How far away??

I don't think Chris Jr. had ANY motive to murder his whole family. By all accounts, he loved his family and stood by them. Good primary concern was getting a girlfriend.

Also, if Chris Junior were the killer, it explains why there is no 911 call from Dana's house. The family went there, discovered what had happened, removed the weapon, and didn't want to draw any attention to that property immediately. Now I need to go watch Leonard's long interview again. He kept saying stuff about his grandson. I kept thinking he must have meant James' or Bobby Jo's son, but maybe......

Argh!!
I don't think he was. No one had a self inflicted wound, they have been clear about that.

I don't think Chris Jr. had ANY motive to murder his whole family. By all accounts, he loved his family and stood by them. Good primary concern was getting a girlfriend.
Not only no motive, we have had confirmation from the DA he didn't do it.

Without naming names, someone very connected to Gary moved up from Greenup, KY to Portsmouth, OH directly after the murders. This person also changed their facebook relationship status to "in a relationship" with someone Gary also used to associate with at 2:20 a.m. the night of the murders.

Portsmouth, OH is 30 minutes from Piketon. One of the people already lived in Portsmouth. The other moved up there to be with that person right after the murders, when they officially got back together at 2:20 in the morning.

I don't think he was. No one had a self inflicted wound, they have been clear about that.

Maybe that was Chris Jr's blood in the living room at Chris Sr's house. Maybe his dad got off a shot that hit him. And then he crawled back to Dana's and bled out.

I don't know, just brainstorming.

I don't think outsiders would have known enough to know all the dogs, where all the cameras were, even where all the houses were. My gut is really telling me this was an inside job. It is either somebody from the Manley clan, or possibly it was Chris Junior all along. That is what we all heard at first. Maybe it was accurate!

I don't think there was one outsider in that town.

Also the cameras inside a camper would be pretty obvious.

Let's say at Danas, the two pit bulls are in the house. Someone comes in that the family knows. This person starts killing.

What will the dogs do? Are they protectors and attack the killer, go lay down someplace and let it happen?

LM said they would attack a stranger but if their caretakers are being hurt what would they do?

I know nothing about dogs.

IN the last few days my notions have changed. Prior to that, I was thinking m/s at the house Donald called from. He was four hours behind the entire planet on the story, would know that area would be intensily searched, drive an hour out of town - get rid of the gun.

Does anyone know if a person holds a gun off there skull, would ME think shot as oppossed to self inflicted? How far away??
There is so much more.. Trajectory, gun powder residue, blood splatter, so much. It is much harder to fake a suicide these days. Or make a suicide look like a murder.

Let's say at Danas, the two pit bulls are in the house. Someone comes in that the family knows. This person starts killing.

What will the dogs do? Are they protectors and attack the killer, go lay down someplace and let it happen?

LM said they would attack a stranger but if their caretakers are being hurt what would they do?

I know nothing about dogs.

I honestly don't know. I am not a dog person either. But Chris Junior lived in that residence, so they probably loved him. I imagine they were extremely afraid and confused. Poor doggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper