OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that was Chris Jr's blood in the living room at Chris Sr's house. Maybe his dad got off a shot that hit him. And then he crawled back to Dana's and bled out.

I don't know, just brainstorming.
They would know already and long ago, sure gunshot residue has been checked, also bullet trajectory.

I go back to this

2 aggressive dogs at Danas per her father

1 aggressive dog at Kenneth Rhodens

So that tells me at least the killer/killers had to know those two.

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or anyone who had been there regualily ie postman, with the combined court records, I would think LE had paid a visit or 89 to the locations, maybe a meter reader, people with some regulalr frequency. Our babies noses are amazing!!

Its tiny town, I would assume a post man be offered water, a garbage man, LE, water you know maybe a plate of food time to time, maybe the water meter, LE or mailman loved the dogies and played with them etc etc etc

They would know already and long ago, sure gunshot residue has been checked, also bullet trajectory.

Well I would sure hope so, but there are only 12 cops in the entire county. My faith in their abilities is not strong since the mother-daughter home invasion murder is still unsolved.

Hopefully those 12 cops, several of which we know to be crooked, did not go in and trample all over the crime scene and ruin everything for the BCI.

I'm starting not to remember everything we've discussed or what has and hasn't been discussed so I hope I'm not repeating.

I know we can't sleuth HR's baby daddy I think because of TOS, but this post is mostly about HR's comments under his Feb. 28th profile pic.

Her reference to "they" and "dumbasses", either she means peers or maybe her family? I vaguely recall another poster making a reference to the "they" comments ages ago, not sure.

looks like he has a new girl friend!

Let's say at Danas, the two pit bulls are in the house. Someone comes in that the family knows. This person starts killing.

What will the dogs do? Are they protectors and attack the killer, go lay down someplace and let it happen?

LM said they would attack a stranger but if their caretakers are being hurt what would they do?

I know nothing about dogs.
They could have put the dogs out.

I honestly don't know. I am not a dog person either. But Chris Junior lived in that residence, so they probably loved him. I imagine they were extremely afraid and confused. Poor doggies.
I'm betting my right arm Chris Jr didn't do it, he was a victim.

If it was a suicide murder, we would know, the DA would have told us.

No way Chris Jr did this.

Let's say at Danas, the two pit bulls are in the house. Someone comes in that the family knows. This person starts killing.

What will the dogs do? Are they protectors and attack the killer, go lay down someplace and let it happen?

LM said they would attack a stranger but if their caretakers are being hurt what would they do?

I know nothing about dogs.

It depends on a dog. Some dogs might attack, and some go off and hide. That would apply to a stranger also. Dogs might be scared off a stranger and run off (even if the owner thinks they would attack).

It is 1 mile. Maybe he drove. Again, I'm not saying I believe this is what happened for sure. Just brainstorming and thinking out loud.
No it is further. That video showed the ambulances at least a mile between each house.

You can't crawl a mile.

Chris Jr didn't do this.

Also, if Chris Junior were the killer, it explains why there is no 911 call from Dana's house. The family went there, discovered what had happened, removed the weapon, and didn't want to draw any attention to that property immediately. Now I need to go watch Leonard's long interview again. He kept saying stuff about his grandson. I kept thinking he must have meant James' or Bobby Jo's son, but maybe......

Argh!!

Chris Jr was found dead with Gary and they were not (iirc) at Dana's

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...shooting-victims-a-closer-look-at-the-/nrD5P/

I'm starting not to remember everything we've discussed or what has and hasn't been discussed so I hope I'm not repeating.

I know we can't sleuth HR's baby daddy I think because of TOS, but this post is mostly about HR's comments under his Feb. 28th profile pic.

Her reference to "they" and "dumbasses", either she means peers or maybe her family? I vaguely recall another poster making a reference to the "they" comments ages ago, not sure.

I don't believe he is the "baby daddy".

What was the motive? Even if he had a problem with everyone else - it is so obvious that he adored his mom and vice versa. I just took a tour through her flipbook pages and I don't believe that for one minute.

Are you allowed to post a direct link to flipbook that just opens. I aint signing up for any of that stuff!!

I'm back to wondering about DS - seems like he's got an on and off again relationship and seems a little squirrely What is the relationship between Bobby Jo and DS? I forget.

First thing they will do is check gunshot residue, it will be on hands, clothes, all over, as well as blood splatter.

The AG would have told us. Why would he not have said so if they knew Chris Jr did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper