OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know for fact those dogs were there or how many dogs are we just going off what Manleys said? I know there was some dog fighting supposedly going on but do we know dogs were on site could be they were gone before any of this happened possibly sold or killed in a fight maybe they lost them in a fight like how folks race for pinks. Perhaps the dogs had been stolen prior or even came up dead and Rhodens disposed of them quietly but was gonna settle the score soon. Just some thoughts bouncing in my head. I would like to know honestly when was the l
at time any of the dogs were actually seen.

Sticking to my theory that it was a gang hit, I've been sleuthing all evening and was reminded of something. If it's okay I would like to share something as a friendly reminder. Gang tagging. If you are not familiar with it please google and read a couple of articles. When a gang goes to another county or state to rob or kill lots of times they follow the tags. That way they can't be traced to each other. Simple symbols on stop signs can tell them which houses to hit. If you see signs painted in your community raise a stink and if they are by your house pray that a fairy comes in the night and scrubs them or paints over them if you know what I mean. ;)

made me think of the movie wonderland, with val kilmer. the mass murder over drugs, they all were killed in their beds

That happened pretty close to my house! It was in Laurel Canyon. It's a true story. Also involved a few *advertiser censored* stars. Another bizarre case!

Do we know for fact those dogs were there or how many dogs are we just going off what Manleys said? I know there was some dog fighting supposedly going on but do we know dogs were on site could be they were gone before any of this happened possibly sold or killed in a fight maybe they lost them in a fight like how folks race for pinks. Perhaps the dogs had been stolen prior or even came up dead and Rhodens disposed of them quietly but was gonna settle the score soon. Just some thoughts bouncing in my head. I would like to know honestly when was the l
at time any of the dogs were actually seen.

We know nothing at all about dogs. We have been told nothing official at all about them. It is pure speculation based on what Leonard said. And what Donald said about Kenneth's dog.

Why are Gary's friends no longer visible on fb. Just a few hours ago they were there, not that there were many and I couldn't figure out how to connect him to anything suspicious.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Why are Gary's friends no longer visible on fb. Just a few hours ago they were there, not that there were many and I couldn't figure out how to connect him to anything suspicious.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I know! Right after somebody posted here about his Facebook page, the security got turned on. Literally within one hour of the post here.

So I came across something interesting tonight. Several interesting things. Would anyone like to take a guess who was Clarence Rhoden's power of attorney before I tell you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That happened pretty close to my house! It was in Laurel Canyon. It's a true story. Also involved a few *advertiser censored* stars. Another bizarre case!

several similarities to this crime, except no *advertiser censored* stars, lol

So I came across something interesting tonight. Several interesting things. Would anyone like to take a guess who was Clarence Rhoden's power of attorney before I tell you?

I'll guess Bobby

I could believe it was murder-suicide if, for example, Dana killed Chris, Sr., then turned the gun on herself. And Gary was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But, I can't see a reason for everyone else being killed. I just can't wrap my brain around any of it being a murder-suicide. I mean, I can, but I can't. I've even wondered if Kenny could have killed everyone and then took his own life. But, again... why kill the others?? And why remove security cameras?

My brain is fried. Goodnight everyone.

You can't wrap your brain around it being a murder-suicide because it WASN'T a murder-suicide.

I'll guess Bobby

It was Kenneth. He had power of attorney and control of the property. The interesting thing is that Chris controlled it all. One reason could have been because he was divorcing and didn't want that person to get any of it so it was all put in Chris et. al. I'm not sure. I found that information out on the Pike County Auditor site. I also found out who the et al is too.

Oooh oooh me! I guess Bobby Jo!

It was Kenneth. He had power of attorney and control of the property. The interesting thing is that Chris controlled it all. One reason could have been because he was divorcing and didn't want that person to get any of it so it was all put in Chris et. al. I'm not sure. I found that information out on the Pike County Auditor site. I also found out who the et al is too.

Well tell us!! Are all the et al deceased? (I'm going to guess no.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member