OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know nothing at all about dogs. We have been told nothing official at all about them. It is pure speculation based on what Leonard said. And what Donald said about Kenneth's dog.

Thanks JaimeInLA. . With all the pages I have read and the zillion comments about the dogs, and I haven't heard anything except by Manley confirming there were even dogs on the property, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything so now that I haven't and it's speculation I'm gonna throw dogs out of the equation until LE confirms different. I can't waste what brain cells I got left on dogs they may or may not exist lol. Could be it was mentioned purposely for that very reason. Of course I drove around the block for a week just to realize my blinker had been purposely stuck to keep me busy!! Lol

With the discovery of the power of attorney and then following the property records of the et al people, I know have an interesting thought about they took out the whole family. There is a division of the Rhoden siblings. Kenneth and Chris who chose their dad after the divorce and then Brady and Tony who stuck with mom. And the four sisters, but they don't really have a place in the property things.m because all the sisters turned over their share of the properties to Chris and only Chris for some and then some to Chris et al. So some of the properties are listed as each having 1/4 share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know not a lot has been released in the case by LE undoubtedly with good reason. However, some of the conjecture on here is just maddening. I've been on Websleuths since 2007. 2011 with this log-in. I've rarely seen such ridiculousness posted about a case. I'm hoping we can head in a good direction from here in terms of sleuthing. Gang tagging, prostitution, fairies, ewoks and suicide set aside, I'm sure we can come up with some better avenues for exploration and discussion.

With the discovery of the power of attorney and then following the property records of the et al people, I know have an interesting thought about they took out the whole family. There is a division of the Rhoden siblings. Kenneth and Chris who chose their dad after the divorce and then Brady and Tony who stuck with mom. And the four sisters, but they don't really have a place in the property things.m because all the sisters turned over their share of the properties to Chris and only Chris for some and then some to Chris et al. So some of the properties are listed as each having 1/4 share.

I honestly think you should send this to the BCI. There is a tip line, right? This is the best motive I have heard so far.

I mean, I still really like my scorned woman theory, but I don't really have any proof for it. Yours is provable!

We know nothing at all about dogs. We have been told nothing official at all about them. It is pure speculation based on what Leonard said. And what Donald said about Kenneth's dog.

Someone on here contacted a reporter about the dogs and reporter said something like dogs were all ok

Maybe they will see this and post it again.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Se...ng-man-in-Lawrence-County-Ohio-377203231.html

I find this interesting. Guy missing from Kitts Hill on 4/20. A few days later car is found outside Wayne's national forest. Could the guy have been kidnapped and his car used for something else?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

interesting the article I just read... Stated the missing man was last seen 4/20 however his car wasn't discovered until 4/22....

if he tried to fake missing and was involved ... That would explain why the car was found the day the bodies were found 4/22..

I know not a lot has been released in the case by LE undoubtedly with good reason. However, some of the conjecture on here is just maddening. I've been on Websleuths since 2007. 2011 with this log-in. I've rarely seen such ridiculousness posted about a case. I'm hoping we can head in a good direction from here in terms of sleuthing. Gang tagging, prostitution, fairies, ewoks and suicide set aside, I'm sure we can come up with some better avenues for exploration and discussion.

Thank you!

I honestly think you should send this to the BCI. There is a tip line, right? This is the best motive I have heard so far.

I mean, I still really like my scorned woman theory, but I don't really have any proof for it. Yours is provable!

Help it's late and I'm too busy keeping up here what does et al mean?

Come on Dayna your killing me here

Not sure what you mean. I gave answer 10 minutes ago and then followed up about et al. Kenneth was executor. Et al is now only the 4 men siblings. Used to be all 8. Some of the women siblings have their shares to Chris and some gave to all the men.

Also, at the recorders site you can see the actual documents filed. They are all scanned in.

From my understanding the power of attorney doesn't really mean a lot. It just means that whomever is the power of attorney is the one who meets with lawyers and deals with the courthouse and paoerwork and makes sure everything goes where it's supposed to go. The power of attorney can't really take anything for them self unless it's willed to them.

interesting the article I just read... Stated the missing man was last seen 4/20 however his car wasn't discovered until 4/22....

if he tried to fake missing and was involved ... That would explain why the car was found the day the bodies were found 4/22..
Or someone took him, got rid of him, and used his car for the crime, then went east and ditched it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

After what divorce? I've not heard that Kenneth/Chris/Brady/Tony/Sisters mom & dad were ever divorced?

"Clarence is survived by his wife; Geneva Stone Rhoden,"

http://www.rogerwdavisfuneralhome.com/notices/CLarence-Rhoden

I have been enjoying real life this evening. You know, that thing that happens when not here babysittint threads?

I have just removed 16 posts and I am only on page 24. Guess what? This thread is closed for the night. Tomorrow I will wake around 9 central. I will proceed to clean up the absolute CRAP in here that I know most of you know better than posting. And then I will reopen the thread.

Take a breather. It will reopen tomorrow. Until then. Remind yourself about the rules. Don't sleuth every Tom Dick or Harry associated with a victim. STOP alluding to this or that friend or family member of a victim saying Z or Y on their Facebook page. STOP spinning speculation from air. Senators? Judges? Seriously?

Take a breath. Take two. CLOSED.

It was Kenneth. He had power of attorney and control of the property. The interesting thing is that Chris controlled it all. One reason could have been because he was divorcing and didn't want that person to get any of it so it was all put in Chris et. al. I'm not sure. I found that information out on the Pike County Auditor site. I also found out who the et al is too.

That makes sense, though because he was the oldest son. I know that isn't necessarily a rule that is followed, but all things being equal...

Open for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member