OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DS is not local, right? I don't understand why he didn't call LE for welfare check or have a closer relative, such as Brandon who lived yards away. Saying $1,000.00 dollar around Kenneth bothers me, was any other crime scene have cash thrown about? I don't think so,but maybe. He seems to be having his 15 minutes of fame, paid, I assume from Daily Mirror.
From what I remember in the 911 call, DS lives very close to KR. Who is Brandon?

From what I remember in the 911 call, DS lives very close to KR. Who is Brandon?
We can't talk about him. If you follow his Facebook, read it, check his about, check his friends, you can figure out.

I think the multiple shots were either information extraction or torture. Only a couple bodies had that many shots, and it's easy to assume the bloodiest scene (Chris and Gary) might be the one with the most bullets. They would also be the brains of the operation.

I do see anger and showing someone what happens when you do whatever they did to tick these people off, though. They crossed the wrong people, and paid with their lives. That's how I see it.

And it is interesting, casue when I heard autopsy related to gsw, I thought more of them were overkill than were not. I think the ones with the most were the ones that were awoken by the shots, (out of bed) and gave the most reisitance I think the ones in the bed had to be first - did not hear shots

Alright, I've put off grocery shopping for long enough.
See you later, sleuthers!

Brussel Sprouts ate very polarizing, you either love them or hate them. I have tried to love the cute baby cabbage looking veggie! Can't lol

That's ok I can't do venison. yuck JMO

Also, why would DS plan to stay overnight to work on cars in morning then do neither?

If in fact there was any struggle between the victims and their attacker/s, I'm hoping there will be DNA evidence of that. If there was a struggle and no DNA evidence, it would show that the attacker or attackers had knowledge of how to clean up after themselves at a crime scene. That will be very telling. But that kind of evidence could take a long time to process.

Bolded By Me lol. But you're onto something with Bacon Bacon Morebacon. [emoji23]

That is funny _ I thought it meant send by a blackberry phone !!
Live and learn live and learn.....................

I don't think so because family pulled her out and they were on the Rhoden property, it showed them coming and going.

Also the AG confirmed they were at the Rhodens.

IIRC the line they gave was they were just there keeping a line security

Was the woman you are thinking of a victim?

Yes just trying to figure out a love triangle that might make sense.

I'm not a FB sleuther, so I know nothing about anyone in this case. Just what I read on here

I don't think it was a love triangle type thing. I don't think someone murders an entire family for something like that. I think that the perps will end up not being from around this town. I think they were 'called in' from another city and that is why the 3 yr old was left alive. They aren't even from around there so no chance of him knowing them. Without mentioning names there were apparently some racial epithets used against some people that were not originally from that region and would not 'take it in stride' to be treated like that. Not in this day and age. Associates or gangbangers from out of town could have come to 'take care of them' for these people and would have left and driven off right after the murders. Right now they're probably sitting hundreds of miles away going about their lives feeling this crime they did was just part of their dues to whatever gang they are part of.

very developed kinda rural areas.

Interesting word choices!!!

I'm just curious if the people who think this is a love triangle think there was more than one gunman? If so, how do you get multiple shooters to join in for a reason like that? Also, why would everyone be so scared of talking? And why isn't there more gossip about this angle? Somebody would know, imo.

I have a totally different theory. My theory started with simultaneous attacks and more than one shooter, maybe several. So I can't make sense of the romance gone wrong scenario. It just doesn't fit with the crime scene for me.
That would depend on the love triangle. The 1st would be 1 gunman but maybe multiple guns. The 2nd would probably have to be at least 2 with guns. I think at least 1 person does know and others would be mislead by info. that LE gave in the early investigation so don't think it would be relevant.

Brandon Rhoden is KR nephew and lived 500 yard away from him.
Thank you. I must of got my info. wrong because I thought I either got from the 911 call or an interview by Donald Stone that he (DS) lived 500 yards from KR.

I don't think it was a love triangle type thing. I don't think someone murders an entire family for something like that. I think that the perps will end up not being from around this town. I think they were 'called in' from another city and that is why the 3 yr old was left alive. They aren't even from around there so no chance of her knowing them. Without mentioning names there were apparently some racial epithets used against some people that were not originally from that region and would not 'take it in stride' to be treated like that. Not in this day and age. Associates or gangbangers from out of town could have come to 'take care of them' for these people and would have left and driven off right after the murders. Right now they're probably sitting hundreds of miles away going about their lives feeling this crime they did was just part of their dues to whatever gang they are part of.

For starters....the 3 yr old is a male. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member