OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cg7Y-nyW0AA-bkW.jpg

Remember this Above!!

It is a horse and pony show going folks!! She made a dramatic enterance , filled up a news cycle and.............

It is designed to help in major disasters -- earthquakes /hurricanes/tornados/biochemical attack/ weather monitors/camera on top/

http://www.fox19.com/story/18850404/new-mobil-incident-command-center-in-butler-county

It is about 70 miles. I think it was the obituary, or maybe it was his dad. But we found out that Kenneth does have a job at an actual company in Columbus.

This may have been posted all ready as I'm several pages behind (again!). He worked at US Utilities on Sullivan Ave. in Columbus. They are a very diverse company with many different operations from Cranes to laying fiber optics.

No wife or children mentioned in obituary, so my guess is there was zero relationship with the ex.

Hhhmm red flag? I get an ex not being mentioned but no children? Very, very strange. How old were his kids I wonder?

He is itching too much unless he rolled around in poison ivy.

Lol WHAT!? That guy is wasted!! Kind of handsome though!

Funny watch the driver of the car in background. As I was watching it , Watch what he does when he sees the camera !! Slowly backs out of view and hides!!

I also enjoyed the black pickup truck that sounded like a jet coming in a neighborhood!

I don't see any kids that appear to be his. The melanin content is a bit off.

I wonder if there would be a reason for leaving his family off the obit, unless of course like I said before this was a bad marriage, that's been bad, or a marriage of convenience or something.. Doesn't see his kids type of things.. Or if they are trying to protect people. JMO.

I would smack this guy for telling them (and the world) how to get to my house!

At least edit that part out!

And from what he says perfecting -- you dont want to smack anyone there - everyone is packing some heat!!

Oh man, impossible to catch up on the thread! I tried, but had to skip (bad me)…

Someone posted about LE being quiet and might be waiting until after funerals were done to make any more releases or noise. I think this is really valid point especially if LE are watching who attends the funerals and presumably maybe even the killer(s). The killer(s) might be at none of the funerals or all, so I'm sure they'll be surveilling big time if they suspect this.

Oh man, impossible to catch up on the thread! I tried, but had to skip (bad me)…

Someone posted about LE being quiet and might be waiting until after funerals were done to make any more releases or noise. I think this is really valid point especially if LE are watching who attends the funerals and presumably maybe even the killer(s). The killer(s) might be at none of the funerals or all, so I'm sure they'll be surveilling big time if they suspect this.
They may also think if they release info on who they think did it that it could cause fights at the funeral.

That guy seemed scared. JMO.. Can't say I wouldn't be though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member