OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His court date 2 days before could also be an issue. He may have been getting punished, not allowed to go see a girlfriend...etc

I would also speculate that the tiny woman that beat him up - did not (well maybe who kows with drugs) just out of the blue go up and start attacking a 16 year old. Maybe she was very upset about the quality/quantity of some purchase in progress?? I remeber from the report she was very tiny!!

Maybe! That kid was a fighter! He was literally in fights all the time.

I continue to believe that we are wrong regarding nothing being heard. All the people who IMO heard quite a lot are dead. It expalins some being out of bed, some sleeping. The two males, were not in bed, which would be congurent with hearing guns screaming moaning etc - and attempting to stop it . That also matchs up with bruising

mooo

Alright, time to stop neglecting my poor husband.
Night, all.

IMO, if your theory requires a kid to drag himself a mile down the road in a crawl in order to throw himself into the lake or whatevertheheck, it's not plausible.
Possible? Sure. Plausible? ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
:D

Night, all.

IMO, if your theory requires a kid to drag himself a mile down the road in a crawl in order to throw himself into the lake or whatevertheheck, it's not plausible.
LOL

Night!

FTR I was not thinking about suicide I was just trying to figure out what the 2 vicious dogs would do if someone that knew these dogs started killing the dogs caregivers.

Mr Manley already said what they would do if it was a stranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTR I was not thinking about suicide I was just trying to figure out what the 2 vicious dogs would do if someone that knew these dogs started killing the dogs caregivers.

Mr Manley already said what they would do if it was a stranger.

I knew you weren't making it about suicide..

Chris Sr - everybody he loved was killed. His best friend/cousin, his closest brother, his children and his on-again off-again wife.

Second choice - A tie for Frankie and Chris Junior because they were constantly involved in fights and conflict. A local interviewed in the Daily Mail article a few days ago said they were the ones selling the drugs too.

1) ChrisSr 2) Dana 3) the boys. Because of Kenneth I lean toward Chris and the whole family operation, whatever that may be. If it's Dana, I think it would be a jealousy thing from another woman or a family member. I can't believe that the people who made threats on FB or the woman who was just sentenced because of run-ins with the boys are involved. It's just TOO obvious. And from browsing around on FB, I've seen a lot of people threaten to beat someone's *advertiser censored* or take someone and their family out. It seems as common to threaten someone's life as it is to have a cold beer on a hot day.

Wait.. He was like 16, almost all 16 year olds have bad skin.

If I'm shot in the back of my head dead on, gun beside me, they can rule out suicide in seconds.

Night, all.

SLeep well, and do not go sit down ,next to your husband, and discuss this case !!!!!

How do you know a bit rapid?

I was responding to someone that said using trajectory etc etc - that takes some time. AG declared it was not a suicide pretty quick - thats why everyone was running around scared - cause he said pretty quick that they are on the 'loose"

If we have a gun used in a suicide removed from a scene before LE contacted it would "look" like it is not. IMO. To do the residue stuff would take a bit of time as well. In both instances of 911 calls there were some "gaps" as it relates to contact LE

Just trying to think it out!!

The sad part about all of this is I could probably make a case that all 8 was the target for some reason or another. Or other family members

Geez I have never seen anything like this

Can you provide some links to support this claim, please?
. I'm a little confused as to what I can post a link to and what I can't. In the media thread there is 2 people named who were detained and questioned. It involves an altercation between them and the victims. I have a link to an article that is not a FB link that gives the gist of it but because there were numerous people involved and some were minors I'm not sure if I can link it and stay within the rules.

I could believe it was murder-suicide if, for example, Dana killed Chris, Sr., then turned the gun on herself. And Gary was in the wrong place at the wrong time. But, I can't see a reason for everyone else being killed. I just can't wrap my brain around any of it being a murder-suicide. I mean, I can, but I can't. I've even wondered if Kenny could have killed everyone and then took his own life. But, again... why kill the others?? And why remove security cameras?

My brain is fried. Goodnight everyone.

He wasn't beat by a woman, he was slapped. He was also very close with his family.

And again, no one committed suicide.

My sense was it was a bit more than a slap, The placed her two years probation !

1) ChrisSr 2) Dana 3) the boys. Because of Kenneth I lean toward Chris and the whole family operation, whatever that may be. If it's Dana, I think it would be a jealousy thing from another woman or a family member. I can't believe that the people who made threats on FB or the woman who was just sentenced because of run-ins with the boys are involved. It's just TOO obvious. And from browsing around on FB, I've seen a lot of people threaten to beat someone's *advertiser censored* or take someone and their family out. It seems as common to threaten someone's life as it is to have a cold beer on a hot day.

There was an interview with kid that posted the thread. Chubby one. He seemed authentic- he stated something to the effect we did not mean that we really wanted to kill anyone, but we did want to fight. JUst read some of the comments on you tube ---lordy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298