OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done genealogical research for 30 years, specifically in Appalachia. Naming a younger son after the father isn't common, but it does happen. I would guess it happens less than 10% of the time. The times I've seen it usually coincide with a recent death of a male family member and a first-born son is named in his honor instead of the father Curiously, I've also found that the father's name is often reserved for a younger son when the first-born son is born with some type of birth defect. That makes me sad, but I've seen it often enough to mention it.

from personal experience LE always exaggerate and I don't mean a little when it comes to the value of marijuana plants. Believe me, 200 isn't a lot, if your growing all year round you have clones mothers some in veg some in buddin, etc etc and if they had a lot of daily tokers throughout the family and friends it wouldn't leave a whole lot for sale.
As for a link to Pike and the Cartel, it could be something as simple as the guy getting busted for the weed once bought meth or coke from the 3rd cousin of suspected cartel member.

Its retribution for something centering around Chris Sr. plain n simple. I'm going to wipe your family out. They did.

IMO We have to realize IMO, that most of the community is traumatized just by the reality that a source of income for the town has been destroyed, that people are gonna have to start to look for different ways to get there needs (drugs) met , to locate other suppliers etc. That puts everyone at risk just in and of itself.

Just mo I totally believe Walter from Breaking Bad works there! They just have not released it . Haz matt was on scene!

That opens another can of worms -- again disruption of supply . I have seen heroin withdrawal while working a methone clinic. It aint pretty . It is very painful. So now the city is going to have a whole bunch of people starting withdrawal, that is going to create a huge crime problem. It is torture.Overtly painful. Addicts will kill steal murder to avoid withdrawal.

In some sense that is understandable -- IMO-it is a human being attempting to avoid torture. We all avoid burning ourselves on a stove do we not?? This is a very big mess.

IMO Local retailers are going to suffer , there is just less money flowing about.

Huge increases in stressors. Who to trust, (trust, IMO, is calming ) fear, spike in depression ( in conjunction with withdrawal will, IMO increase) , those that knew them are in mourning - because there are so many - got to have a huge impact just cause there are so many sudden losses . Sudden unexpected death is a whole other deal . There is prep time with cancer. Going to bed thinking a friend will be there tomm and is not is a totally different entity - totally. IMO changes the whole process.

Generally speaking IMO this is not a setting where "porcessing emotions - is an "understood" thing.

Parts of grieiving are anger and rage. Terrific , in a setting, where IMO, everyone is packing heat. This is a dangerous mix.

At this point is there is also a distraction - funerals. Funerals IMO tend to make it more real and final . IMO, when this is over --- trigger for an increase in above mentioned. Self medicate- less ability to do so - supply interrupted. . IMO their will be an increase in DV, as opinions of the whole deal escalate. It certainly is not a setting where the realization that one might be benefit, from a safe place to discharge all that is going on (therapy) is , lets be honest , nill IMO.

We are in sitution IMO , where folks are going to be insulted (look at Manny - he stated on nationial TV that I will get into fights - when people start talking about my family). That will be spread around all over the place . What are you calling my cousin nephew (whatever) fight.

LE response times are going to IMO be worse.

I have to assume particpating in *advertiser censored* stuff is a anger release. They are now going to IMO have to be careful. ANother loss in way to discharge anger. IMO, in general many have demonstrated poor impulse control, and inability to manage feelings of anger in a non overtly violent manner .

Accurate or not - there IMO is going to be huge frustrations as it relates to "who is at fault here " another problem.

Caretakers of children, are, IMO, going to be distracted - a component of of depression, increased stressers , sad in that angle too. Kids are not equipped to do this. They need stable adults to guide them -- they are going to start acting out.

IMo there are going to be wildly angry discussions of what happened, why, whose side are you on -- all sorts of conflict laiden interactions .

Take the above mentioned recipe, and this is quite a mess , that has not really started, IMO.

all my notions only..........

You are not understanding so much. Everyone here carries guns, we have little crime.

Also if someone starts talking about me in the area my family is from, I have about 10 cousins that are going to shut their mouth. A butt is going to be kicked.

*advertiser censored* fighting is bad, it isn't an anger release. It is a form of entertainment, betting and bragging rights.

Local retailers will suffer? What retailers?

Their pot growing is not a source of income for the town. Most people that smoke there probably have their own small indoor grow op.

This isn't the city, this isn't even the country, this is a small group of people that don't let outsiders in.

Again on guns.. People carry all the time all over this country and we don't go around just shooting people. People in the country have always had more guns than even kids.

You don't understand this way of life and you are looking at this through the eye of happening in Chicago gang area or something.

Not even close.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.wsaz.com/home/headlines/Person-of-Interest-in-Drug-and-Human-Trafficking-in-Southern-Ohio-Turns-Himself-In-326641761.html&ved=0ahUKEwj_0ObHw7nMAhXDbiYKHTNFDBMQFghcMA8&usg=AFQjCNGXtZdjQ96OuwFUzUuLLkbID0fBkw&sig2=o_jZc93FmhItmdisgxKctg

I can't get over this guy's name Dollar Bill.. obviously he is still very dangerous even behind bars. I don't think his trial is to july. Ross county is how far? More I read about him he is a big guy in drug trafficking in these areas scary wonder if the dollar bills on KR was a calling card of his to make sure others knew he was still able to get to them don't talk. Maybe why there is not much talk to

course they had connections and " knew" people, doesnt mean that was part of their game. highly unlikely they were anything but growers.
No this person was part of it.

How on earth do you all eat, sleep, take care of kids, etc?? I don't even have children, and for the life of me, I cannot keep up! I was close, but I worked out and ate, and now I'm 200 posts behind again! Take a break, friends. 😉🤓

You don't have to get Kudzu to grow and you don't want it lol. It takes over here. I have to have someone come in and clear my back fence every couple of years. It will literally take down a fence or building.
Lol we planted some on our bank to keep it from washing away.
I died! Nothing would grow on that bank. We tried everything.
In retrospect, I am glad it didnt, our house would be covered in it by now I am certain!
There is some skill involved in growing pot, something about seperating out the males from female plants as seedlings, because one will kill the other.

I keep trying to figure out who would kill 8 people, knowing it would result in the grow being exposed and not have a problem with it. (If that makes any sense. )
Surely a lot of people lost their main supply of weed. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

They had the connections to distribute. One of the dead had someone close that went to prison for trafficking to Detroit for a group.

OK lets just say for a minute, that it was people after gary and chrissr. Who would show up there and wipe out all of Chris' family evading dog bites, etc, and also finding Kenneth in a camper6 miles away? JMO

I've done genealogical research for 30 years, specifically in Appalachia. Naming a younger son after the father isn't common, but it does happen. I would guess it happens less than 10% of the time. The times I've seen it usually coincide with a recent death of a male family member and a first-born son is named in his honor instead of the father Curiously, I've also found that the father's name is often reserved for a younger son when the first-born son is born with some type of birth defect. That makes me sad, but I've seen it often enough to mention it.
Frankie was named after the grandfather IIRC, his real name was Clarence.

Was the dogfighting rumor confirmed by LE? Coon hounds are better used for hunting than fighting and having them in this part of the country would not raise the slightest suspicion. Having pits and rottweilers would also not be unusual for a family engaged in criminal enterprises. They make super guard dogs, but that's a topic for a separate post.

OK lets just say for a minute, that it was people after gary and chrissr. Who would show up there and wipe out all of Chris' family evading dog bites, etc, and also finding Kenneth in a camper6 miles away? JMO
They had a big family and you can also get around dogs. People that work with dogs do it all the time.

Was the dogfighting rumor confirmed by LE? Coon hounds are better used for hunting than fighting and having them in this part of the country would not raise the slightest suspicion. Having pits and rottweilers would also not be unusual for a family engaged in criminal enterprises. They make super guard dogs, but that's a topic for a separate post.
No not confirmed.

I keep trying to figure out who would kill 8 people, knowing it would result in the grow being exposed and not have a problem with it. (If that makes any sense. )
Surely a lot of people lost their main supply of weed. MOO

Someone who's pissed off at that entire grow op's operation.

I get confused about why the distance between Kenneth and the rest of the victims is so significant. I know this could possibly make him an outlier, but it's also possible that it's not significant. I think whoever did this, wanted all of them dead, and they would have planned this even if each of the homes were ten miles apart. I think it just happened to be convenient for the killer(s) that most of the victims were in close proximity.

Know what I mean?

Thanks

Wow 200 plants would take a lot of room I think
Probably about an 8x16 area. The lights are a key factor. Which can send your electric bill soaring and send a tip off to the cops. 200 plants, if properly taken care of, could yield them around 250 pounds every grow cycle.

I think that is possible. Like I've said several times, Gary had very, very close connections to someone involved in trafficking for a large group, to Detroit.

I can't ignore that.

Has anyone found anything showing he was involved - arrest records?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper