OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks

Wow 200 plants would take a lot of room I think
You can grow a good amount in a small area. In college I had two friends that grew a good amount in their attic and the attic was very small, just a space really.

That's one of the things we don't know.

Wholesale or retail?

Did they sell their product directly to end-users or to person(s) who then further distributed it?

Or a combination of both?

I wasn't referring to the Rhodens. The original poster said that 4/20 is the biggest day for selling pot. I just wanted to know who is buying most of the pot on 4/20 - individuals or is that when the most changes hands in the dealer network.

That is an indoor op.
Corect. Not just a few plants growing in the front window.
As far a outside goes, I'd think underground watering systems etc.
I have no idea. I can't even get KUDZU to grow, so no green thumb here!
JMO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I ran across this article from the New York Daily News via Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= new york daily news rhoden murders.

Some of the comments to the post (and comments to the comments) are down-right chilling and seem to allude to the possibility that the Rhoden family's drug operation was becoming larger and angering someone or some group enough for them to take
action and wipe them totally out.
these people were growers, i highly doubt they had distribution systems n place to move their product. this just looks like a major disagreement between " partners" to me, and these people were definately the " junior" partner. they did the hard work, growing all that pot.

Was she officially engaged to FR?
Was a date set, an announcement- plans in the making?
If that were the case, I could see how she would be seen as a "relative".
Are they being buried separately or together as a married couple would be?

It doesn't sound like it to me, based on reports of the family and a separate fund raiser for HG, but I am behind.
MOO

Not judging how the families decide where to bury who or what the family choses to do as far as naming their sons. Obviously to each his own.

As an only child, married to an only child and a very small family, a few things that I have wondered. MOO

Whether it was official or not, who knows. Things aren't always done the same. My engagement did not consist of a big fancy ring, and many people are engaged without immediately setting a date for a wedding or planning. We actually ended up married in the court house because we ended up deciding not to do anything fancy.

Family, even of HG, considered them engaged.

They are however not being buried together. Perhaps HG's family wanted her by their family since they were not actually legally married.

I was questioning whether you meant close as in 500 yards vs 10 miles. I thought you might be making a specific reference to someone.
Oh I got what you mean now..

The person some are naming as a suspect doesn't live 500 yards away.

Regarding the shatter lab, the location was revealed not to be on Union Hill. Beaver Creek Road, maybe?
Not one of the properties the Rhodens occupied.
(I was hung up on the shatter lab connection for a while!)

Interesting that this was brought up again. After doing some research and digging into property records it is true that no current Rhodens own property on Beaver Creek, but a former Rhoden's family does. The same family owns many properties in and around the area and was also mentioned in the obituary.

Well a commercial grow op would sell little if any to their community..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IMO We have to realize IMO, that most of the community is traumatized just by the reality that a source of income for the town has been destroyed, that people are gonna have to start to look for different ways to get there needs (drugs) met , to locate other suppliers etc. That puts everyone at risk just in and of itself.

Just mo I totally believe Walter from Breaking Bad works there! They just have not released it . Haz matt was on scene!

That opens another can of worms -- again disruption of supply . I have seen heroin withdrawal while working a methone clinic. It aint pretty . It is very painful. So now the city is going to have a whole bunch of people starting withdrawal, that is going to create a huge crime problem. It is torture.Overtly painful. Addicts will kill steal murder to avoid withdrawal.

In some sense that is understandable -- IMO-it is a human being attempting to avoid torture. We all avoid burning ourselves on a stove do we not?? This is a very big mess.

IMO Local retailers are going to suffer , there is just less money flowing about.

Huge increases in stressors. Who to trust, (trust, IMO, is calming ) fear, spike in depression ( in conjunction with withdrawal will, IMO increase) , those that knew them are in mourning - because there are so many - got to have a huge impact just cause there are so many sudden losses . Sudden unexpected death is a whole other deal . There is prep time with cancer. Going to bed thinking a friend will be there tomm and is not is a totally different entity - totally. IMO changes the whole process.

As we are all experincing - an increase in frustration at nothing moving forward - image the increase in stressers in the community.

Generally speaking IMO this is not a setting where "porcessing emotions - is an "understood" thing.

Parts of grieiving are anger and rage. Terrific , in a setting, where IMO, everyone is packing heat. This is a dangerous mix.

At this point is there is also a distraction - funerals. Funerals IMO tend to make it more real and final . IMO, when this is over --- trigger for an increase in above mentioned. Self medicate- less ability to do so - supply interrupted. . IMO their will be an increase in DV, as opinions of the whole deal escalate. It certainly is not a setting where the realization that one might be benefit, from a safe place to discharge all that is going on (therapy) is , lets be honest , nill IMO.

We are in sitution IMO , where folks are going to be insulted (look at Manny - he stated on nationial TV that I will get into fights - when people start talking about my family). That will be spread around all over the place . What are you calling my cousin nephew (whatever) fight.

LE response times are going to IMO be worse.

I have to assume particpating in *advertiser censored* stuff is a anger release. They are now going to IMO have to be careful. ANother loss in way to discharge anger. IMO, in general many have demonstrated poor impulse control, and inability to manage feelings of anger in a non overtly violent manner .

Accurate or not - there IMO is going to be huge frustrations as it relates to "who is at fault here " another problem.

Caretakers of children, are, IMO, going to be distracted - a component of of depression, increased stressers , sad in that angle too. Kids are not equipped to do this. They need stable adults to guide them -- they are going to start acting out. In school settings a kid is going to hear another kid saying something negative, IMO, about another person - fight . IMO divorce rates will soar. In enmeshed family systems - kids will increase acting out- and seek to self medicate moo

None of us know how the property is going to be dealt with. IMO only , I have this notion that there really has not been a lot of consults with an attorney - who would anticpate that ones entire family heirs whatever would vanish overnight. That is going to cause huge issues IMO. We are heading nowhere good IMO . This stuff causes murder in family systems with a net worth of 5.1 million. Expectations, unrealized, that I deserve this property,,, another avenue of conflict ............................

IMo there are going to be wildly angry discussions of what happened, why, whose side are you on -- all sorts of conflict laiden interactions .

Take the above mentioned recipe, and this is quite a mess , that has not really started, IMO.

all my notions only..........

I just ran across this. I'd thought that CRsr and GR were found together.
Quote: Gary was apparently close with his younger cousin, Christopher Rhoden Jr., as the pair died together in the home. “My nephew was laying one way and Gary was laying over his legs, shot three times in the head, Gary was. The rest of them, I don’t know,” said Gary’s father.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...shooting-victims-a-closer-look-at-the-/nrD5P/
That reporter got Chris Jr and Chris Sr confused.

I wasn't referring to the Rhodens. The original poster said that 4/20 is the biggest day for selling pot. I just wanted to know who is buying most of the pot on 4/20 - individuals or is that when the most changes hands in the dealer network.

I disagree 4/20 is when most of the pot is being bought. People have their weed before 4/20 hits JMO. Dealers aren't going to stock up on 4/20 to stock up their customers. This is done before 4/20, people just want to smoke on 4/20, they aren't hunting it down by going through people to get it. JMO.

I just ran across this. I'd thought that CRsr and GR were found together.
Quote: Gary was apparently close with his younger cousin, Christopher Rhoden Jr., as the pair died together in the home. “My nephew was laying one way and Gary was laying over his legs, shot three times in the head, Gary was. The rest of them, I don’t know,” said Gary’s father.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...shooting-victims-a-closer-look-at-the-/nrD5P/

I saw that, too. It's a reporting error. There were a couple of errors in that article, though otherwise it was well researched.

Was she officially engaged to FR?
Was a date set, an announcement- plans in the making?
If that were the case, I could see how she would be seen as a "relative".
Are they being buried separately or together as a married couple would be?

It doesn't sound like it to me, based on reports of the family and a separate fund raiser for HG, but I am behind.
MOO

Not judging how the families decide where to bury who or what the family choses to do as far as naming their sons. Obviously to each his own.

As an only child, married to an only child and a very small family, a few things that I have wondered. MOO

I don't think it was official but that doesn't really matter. My point was, taking HG out of the equation, we know she was killed because she was with Frankie and she wasn't related to any killed..

Only one person was directly related to all killed.

Corect. Not just a few plants growing in the front window.
As far a outside goes, I'd think underground watering systems etc.
I have no idea. I can't even get KUDZU to grow, so no green thumb here!
JMO

You don't have to get Kudzu to grow and you don't want it lol. It takes over here. I have to have someone come in and clear my back fence every couple of years. It will literally take down a fence or building.

these people were growers, i highly doubt they had distribution systems n place to move their product. this just looks like a major disagreement between " partners" to me, and these people were definately the " junior" partner. they did the hard work, growing all that pot.
They had the connections to distribute. One of the dead had someone close that went to prison for trafficking to Detroit for a group.

I keep picturing that underground grow scene in Cheech and Chong's movie where it was under a big tarp disguised to look like a swimming pool.
"Nice Dreams" I think.
I can't find a link to the pic that is related to MSM.
Someone mentioned some black flat area on a property.
I'm not sure if pot is really grown in those type areas, but I have read about how the temperatures are more stable.
That could be total hoo- has also.
MOO

They had the connections to distribute. One of the dead had someone close that went to prison for trafficking to Detroit for a group.

course they had connections and " knew" people, doesnt mean that was part of their game. highly unlikely they were anything but growers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter