OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the dogfighting rumor confirmed by LE? Coon hounds are better used for hunting than fighting and having them in this part of the country would not raise the slightest suspicion. Having pits and rottweilers would also not be unusual for a family engaged in criminal enterprises. They make super guard dogs, but that's a topic for a separate post.

That's what we'd like to know lol where were the PITS when this all happened. JMO

IMO We have to realize IMO, that most of the community is traumatized just by the reality that a source of income for the town has been destroyed, that people are gonna have to start to look for different ways to get there needs (drugs) met , to locate other suppliers etc. That puts everyone at risk just in and of itself.

Just mo I totally believe Walter from Breaking Bad works there! They just have not released it . Haz matt was on scene!

That opens another can of worms -- again disruption of supply . I have seen heroin withdrawal while working a methone clinic. It aint pretty . It is very painful. So now the city is going to have a whole bunch of people starting withdrawal, that is going to create a huge crime problem. It is torture.Overtly painful. Addicts will kill steal murder to avoid withdrawal.

In some sense that is understandable -- IMO-it is a human being attempting to avoid torture. We all avoid burning ourselves on a stove do we not?? This is a very big mess.

IMO Local retailers are going to suffer , there is just less money flowing about.

Huge increases in stressors. Who to trust, (trust, IMO, is calming ) fear, spike in depression ( in conjunction with withdrawal will, IMO increase) , those that knew them are in mourning - because there are so many - got to have a huge impact just cause there are so many sudden losses . Sudden unexpected death is a whole other deal . There is prep time with cancer. Going to bed thinking a friend will be there tomm and is not is a totally different entity - totally. IMO changes the whole process.

As we are all experincing - an increase in frustration at nothing moving forward - image the increase in stressers in the community.

Generally speaking IMO this is not a setting where "porcessing emotions - is an "understood" thing.

Parts of grieiving are anger and rage. Terrific , in a setting, where IMO, everyone is packing heat. This is a dangerous mix.

At this point is there is also a distraction - funerals. Funerals IMO tend to make it more real and final . IMO, when this is over --- trigger for an increase in above mentioned. Self medicate- less ability to do so - supply interrupted. . IMO their will be an increase in DV, as opinions of the whole deal escalate. It certainly is not a setting where the realization that one might be benefit, from a safe place to discharge all that is going on (therapy) is , lets be honest , nill IMO.

We are in sitution IMO , where folks are going to be insulted (look at Manny - he stated on nationial TV that I will get into fights - when people start talking about my family). That will be spread around all over the place . What are you calling my cousin nephew (whatever) fight.

LE response times are going to IMO be worse.

I have to assume particpating in *advertiser censored* stuff is a anger release. They are now going to IMO have to be careful. ANother loss in way to discharge anger. IMO, in general many have demonstrated poor impulse control, and inability to manage feelings of anger in a non overtly violent manner .

Accurate or not - there IMO is going to be huge frustrations as it relates to "who is at fault here " another problem.

Caretakers of children, are, IMO, going to be distracted - a component of of depression, increased stressers , sad in that angle too. Kids are not equipped to do this. They need stable adults to guide them -- they are going to start acting out. In school settings a kid is going to hear another kid saying something negative, IMO, about another person - fight .

None of us know how the property is going to be dealt with. IMO only , I have this notion that there really has not been a lot of consults with an attorney - who would anticpate that ones entire family heirs whatever would vanish overnight. That is going to cause huge issues IMO. We are heading nowhere good IMO . This stuff causes murder in family systems with a net worth of 5.1 million. Expectations, unrealized, that I deserve this property,,, another avenue of conflict ............................

IMo there are going to be wildly angry discussions of what happened, why, whose side are you on -- all sorts of conflict laiden interactions .

Take the above mentioned recipe, and this is quite a mess , that has not really started, IMO.

all my notions only..........

I'm a few pages behind, but I have to ask this question. Who is Manny???
I've seen that name a few times on these threads but I cannot figure out who it is, despite Googling.

I think it's more likely he was named for CR1's older brother who had died young.
Could have been either one, but that is why the firstborn wasn't named after Chris.

This family has a lot of family names, there are tons of Kenneth's.

if it was hydroponics it would not look like that first image, with hypro they pick buds off the top of the plant and it still lives. The roots are in water

You are not understanding so much. Everyone here carries guns, we have little crime.

Also if someone starts talking and about me in the area my family is from, I have about 10 cousins that are going to shut their mouth. A butt is going to be kicked.

*advertiser censored* fighting is bad, it isn't an anger release. It is a form of entertainment, betting and bragging rights.

Local retailers will suffer? What retailers?

Their pot growing is not a source of income for the town. Most people that smoke there probably have their own small indoor grow op.

This isn't the city, this isn't even the country, this is a small group of people that don't let outsiders in.

Again on guns.. People carry all the time all over this country and we don't go around just shooting people. People in the country have always had more guns than even kids.

You don't understand this way of life and you are looking at this through the eye of happening in Chicago gang area or something.

Not even close.

Agreed. We all have guns out here. Because if someone breaks into a house in the country, they aren't breaking in for an Xbox, and they are likely armed themselves. LE is typically not close by, like our nearest is 30 minutes, and they don't patrol these parts because they are busy in the cities and towns, they aren't on back country roads that only locals are traveling to get home or go somewhere. I've lived in this particular spot for 6 years. I have seen a cop TWICE in this area. Both times they were called. They don't sit and clock people, they aren't driving around seeing what everyone is doing, much more activity is going on outside of our area. Hearing gun shots is normal, because everyone has guns. They are out hunting, trapping and killing what they caught, practice shooting. It's not odd to see someone with a gun strapped to their belt or to be riding around on a four wheeler in the fields with a 12 gauge laying across the front and a dog following behind.

I, personally, don't think any kind of gang is involved with this crime. Not motorcycle gangs, or the veiled mentions of Black gangs trying to get them because of perceived racism or whatever. I think there's zero chance any gang is involved with this.

I'm a few pages behind, but I have to ask this question. Who is Manny???
I've seen that name a few times on these threads but I cannot figure out who it is, despite Googling.
A name made up for Leonard and I'm not sure why..

these people were growers, i highly doubt they had distribution systems n place to move their product. this just looks like a major disagreement between " partners" to me, and these people were definately the " junior" partner. they did the hard work, growing all that pot.

As far as distribution, they just need someone to get in a car and drive to a big city.

Was the dogfighting rumor confirmed by LE? Coon hounds are better used for hunting than fighting and having them in this part of the country would not raise the slightest suspicion. Having pits and rottweilers would also not be unusual for a family engaged in criminal enterprises. They make super guard dogs, but that's a topic for a separate post.
I've seen comments, and a photo, about their love of coon-hunting. I've only heard of the pits at Kenneth's house, along w/the cctv, for protection. I've been around Fox and Coonhounds and for the most part, their barks are much worse than their bite.

Probably about an 8x16 area. The lights are a key factor. Which can send your electric bill soaring and send a tip off to the cops. 200 plants, if properly taken care of, could yield them around 250 pounds every grow cycle.

IF they were all on the same cycle. Many growers have plants harvesting at different times to lighten the trimming load at once. Basically so that all 200 plants aren't ready at once. JMO.

They had a big family and you can also get around dogs. People that work with dogs do it all the time.

So,do we agree that its probably some family people who did this? JMO

Kind of impressed that we've brought in 3 cannabis 'experts' today. This definitely adds a degree of understanding to an area of the case that we've been a bit foggy in.

That would explain why Chris Jr was named after his father and not the oldest son then.
It would. He was still living at the time.
Thank you!
In my family there are not many Jr's. Like I said I have a small family. The only Jr's I remember is my mother's brother who only lived a day or two. Two of her uncles were also Jr's, but they were the first males born to the Sr.
In other cultures I believe male male children are only given the name of other men in the family if they are no longer living.
My conclusion- it's a cultural/religious/personal decision. Nothing there to see...
Moving on!
Moo

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I, personally, don't think any kind of gang is involved with this crime. Not motorcycle gangs, or the veiled mentions of Black gangs trying to get them because of perceived racism or whatever. I think there's zero chance any gang is involved with this.

Organized crime? Probable. Street gang? No.

if it was hydroponics it would not look like that first image, with hypro they pick buds off the top of the plant and it still lives. The roots are in water

sorry, meant to include image w guy carrying bunches of pot outside.

So,do we agree that its probably some family people who did this? JMO
Or someone the family ex communicated or "disowned" , "fired" from the operation, something on that order. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Kind of impressed that we've brought in 3 cannabis 'experts' today. This definitely adds a degree of understanding to an area of the case that we've been a bit foggy in.

Interesting, but we are no closer to who and why. JMO And HOW

I just wanted to say hazmat wears more than just the white suits of these investigators. A local said on one of the threads here that was not hazmat. We don't know if hazmat has been there, but I found some photos of other incidents there with hazmat.

-20010721.jpg

551c756c3d693.image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads