Not open for further replies.
Chris Sr trailer in the middle

dea84d5d411b2a062d675155da6c5e82.jpg

To the west within walking distance is Frankie's trailer

a036ac1094c9cfd9faaadfdd8940f13d.jpg

To the east about 1-1 1/2 mile Danas trailer

a5ad1df0aa12a44ff9d4a16615fdd5b7.jpg

All on union hill rd

Kenneth lived about 6-8 miles it looks like south east, don't know address and can't find picture

Kenneth's location was "close to" (perhaps 500 yards...) 799 Left Fork Road, approximately 6.5 miles from Chris Sr. and Frankie residences.

There may be (not sure) a photo of Kenneth's 5th wheel trailer set-up on this reference thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...e-Thread-Pike-Co-OH-8-Family-Members-Murdered

I know one of the news organizations got an aerial photo of Kenneth's location because I have it saved. I'll work on getting it posted to the reference thread sometime today if it isn't already there.

Marijuana operations in Ohio:

There are two types of operations. Indoors and outdoors, and technically a third as some growers do both.

There are two ways of starting the plants. You can start them from seed or you can clone them from a female plant. The female plants produce the smokable bud. The male plants produce pollen to fertilize the females to produce seed. You do not want seed if you are doing a commercial grow as they bring down the potency of the end product (and end users don't want seed in their joints) so if started from seed, the male plants are destroyed once they start showing their sex. Cloning produces all female plants and is done by keeping a few mother plants under lights and taking small stem sections which are then rooted. They produce an exact copy of the mother plant. A lot of growers will clone so that they do not have to deal with males.

Ohio's outside growing season is from late April until Mid-October. Some strains can be finished in as few as 4 months, some can take longer, hence many are started indoors.

As there were three locations found, I suspect(MOO) that this was a combination operation. The three sites would have been a mother plant operatoin. A flowering and cloning operation. (I believe both of these were located at 4077). Clones were most likely taken for the outdoor grow operation in the Left Fork area. The plants that were located at Left Fork road were likely clones or seedlings that were being hardened off to adapt to the outside climate after being started indoors.

Many of these operations also supply clones to other growers, often for a percentage of the end product.

This operation probably sold product to a select few locals and also had two larger markets to move the product to (via Gary to Greenup, KY area and via Kenneth to the Columbus Ohio area). -- Again, just MOO. I suspect that this was a family operation that was kept between the family although there were many who knew it was going on.

Outdoor operations produce 1 crop a year, normally harvested in Late September - Mid October. The plants have to be harvested by first heavy frost.

Indoor operations can conceivably produce a crop every two months by using the 2 month grow, 2 month bloom cycle. The cycle is controlled by cutting the hours of light given to the plants to 12 hours which forces the females to bloom. This requires to separate grow rooms with separate lights, ventilation, etc. Most of these operations would have a third cloning room to handle the clones. The cycle is goes like this. A clone is taken and rooted. The clones are moved into the grow room where they are given 18-24 hours of light. 2 months later (or whatever the grower's cycle is..). Clones are taken from the vegetated plants. The vegetative plants are moved to the bloom room and the light is cut to 12 hours a day. The plants bud until mature. Repeat.

Biggest day for selling pot to whom? Individuals on the street or through a dealer network?

4/20 is a pot smoking day. I disagree it's the day of biggest sales. Most people have their pot when 4/20 hits. JMO.

Oh I'm sure they still had cash on them. You can't go deposit I believe more than 10k at once (or maybe even in a period of time?) without needing to have proof of where it's coming from, correct me if I'm wrong.
Well with 10K or more, it is reported. Anyone depositing just under 10K all the time is supposed to be reported also.

So with a shell company, even depositing more than 10K, there is a reason for a deposit.

There is very little we can be sure about in this case.

One think I am fairly sure about is that something is wrong with the 911 call of BJM. There are several indications that she was not alone, contradicting
the stories that have been told about her discovery of the body. There has been a cover-up of some kind by some people who were at the crime scenes in the
early morning. I am just not sure exactly what has been covered up. In any case, I don't think that the Manley's were involved in the murder of Dana and her children.

I'd be surprised if her only job on a major grow op was to "feed the animals."
I suspect that she was there to help out with the grow op. I agree that it sounded like someone was with her.
Maybe someone who didn't want to risk being attached to the grow op and/or murders? Someone with a warrant?
Didn't Dana's dad say that his son's truck had been left at the property the night before and he wanted it back RIGHT NOW? If I recall from the interview, he was really insistent and panicked about it. Perhaps that truck wasn't left there the night before. Maybe whoever's truck was taken by the police was driven there that morning. Maybe they helped clean up some evidence that would implicate themselves as being part of the grow op, and it's in the truck.
I don't know. Lots of maybes.

We also have the issue of people living a different way of life than the majority of Americans.

My grandaddy to have a ton of money in the house, no biggie. Them being so poor they my mom and aunts only got one store bought dress a year but he paid $100K on a tractor, some Angus beef cows and building a new barn, not a dime in the bank..Nothing strange about that at all.

People that haven't lived that life or in an area like that don't understand that and it can be odd that poor power have a lot if cash.

SOme folks have a tender spot here when some of the lifestyle has been bought up. I am confident i saying that all of us are fully aware that it is a tough way a life. Its all about what one is exposed to. What these folks have been exposed to is no way out and addicitve illiness.

However for those of us that were able to have and took advantage of ore oppotunity, others have to realize , at the same time, because we have not been expsoed to it - and yes some of it is shaoking and can lead to some humor - its mind numbing to those of us who have no expsoure to this .....humor can be a discharge when on is seeing for the first time - what it is. IMO

IMO,There are howeecer realities here - much criminal activity, etc and those variable are valid, in terms of discussion. No poster ought take offense. I a gay. Came out on Joey Labute thread. There were all kinds of nasty things said about homosexuality . I know , homphobia is real. Way it is.

Just like Carol Burnett on Mama house , that ran for decades , yes there is colorfull aspects to the lifestyle.

In the same manner some of you cant imagine me not ever seeing a gun - which is new to you - to me folks waking up at 4am to got shoot stuff - is unfamilar to me . There was a post earlier, that went
in to *advertiser censored* fighting in detail . I had to skip it. -- I do not wanna know what goes on . Same thing with hunting to hang it on a wall. Ones wants to hang an accoplishment on the wall - make the game fair. IMO Go run after a bear, wrestle it , knock it down kill it with your hands. Equal footing! Hang in it on wall. I have never comprehended anyone thinking that is an accomlishment to murder a defensive animal with a gun.

You would not want me with a gun trust me. IMO If one wants to show accumen at a skill, shoot at targets!! If it is for food - fair , we are killing them for the supermarket also. It is IMO the hanging on the wall that does not sound like a feat - it strikes me a bullying !.IMO

Surprise! As a kid we went (not my family trust me !) friends and loved thought i t was eexciting. However at the same time, it was not about smashing ones cars in to front doors of other drivers aiming to turn them into a quadplegic for a thophy!! moo

Just different exposures.

To each his own

Biggest day for selling pot to whom? Individuals on the street or through a dealer network?

That's one of the things we don't know.

Wholesale or retail?

Did they sell their product directly to end-users or to person(s) who then further distributed it?

Or a combination of both?

Is this pot and is this what a pot grow looks like

95373562af967f350def7921605ec201.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eta: don't laugh at me I know nothing about drugs

Wholesale or retail?

Did they sell their product directly to end-users or to person(s) who then further distributed it?

My personal guess would be both. IMO. I'm sure they sold commercially, due to the amount, but I'd be willing to bet they sold to close friends/relatives as well. I don't think it was the main source of their income, but I do think they sold locally to a point, definitely not for the quantity they were growing though. JMO.

I know a family who were God fearing Christian they were in church every Sunday they were respected loved I loved them too we all did. We r talking rural arkansas in the 80s where I am going with this is they had a trucking company with a few trucks big shop out back their boys were always in trouble some reason or another early 90's one of the boys was killed never solved. Shortly before for funeral the uncle of the boys who was not so respected went on the run for I don't know what all reasons months later another one of the boys dug up 30k and ran off.. he was the 2nd nephew in the family to dig up money. They all got brought home eventually. But my point here is they need to sure check the grounds because this family would bury big money in thermos like the ones you carry water in on hot days like the gallon size money was in jars then thermos then buried. All the men from that family are gone now last I heard except one of the boys is left. Like the song by Charlie Daniels band if you ever go down to the Wooley swamp

One thing we don't know is how big the outdoor operations are. Only thing I heard was the indoor was 200 plants.

They also could have had plans in the mix to expand the indoor since it can be year round. Gary might have also been there to help build a building for that.

Oh I'm sure they still had cash on them. You can't go deposit I believe more than 10k at once (or maybe even in a period of time?) without needing to have proof of where it's coming from, correct me if I'm wrong.

That is true deposit or withdrawal unless transfer to another bank

That is why it hits me as it has to be about elimination of folks who "know" something, as oppossed to out of control rage, love affair etc. Something was going to "change" - whoever was benefiting from dog sales was no longer going to be benfiting. I am confident it was not a sudden thing -- lots of argueing, whoever over heard or "knew" of what was going to happen had to elimanted. That IMO is why babies and doggies (hopefully) were spared

IMO at the end of the day IMO it comes down to one entity MONEY/Drugs
There is one other thing that keeps running through my mind and that is prison. Some will kill to prevent going to prison. If they'd started to narc, to save themselves after a bust, (possibly that shatter lab), certain people could have found out, and taken it rather badly.

SOme folks have a tender spot here when some of the lifestyle has been bought up. I am confident i saying that all of us are fully aware that it is a tough way a life. Its all about what one is exposed to. What these folks have been exposed to is no way out and addicitve illiness.

However for those of us that were able to have and took advantage of ore oppotunity, others have to realize , at the same time, because we have not been expsoed to it - and yes some of it is shaoking and can lead to some humor - its mind numbing to those of us who have no expsoure to this .....humor can be a discharge when on is seeing for the first time - what it is. IMO

IMO,There are howeecer realities here - much criminal activity, etc and those variable are valid, in terms of discussion. No poster ought take offense. I a gay. Came out on Joey Labute thread. There were all kinds of nasty things said about homosexuality . I know , homphobia is real. Way it is.

Just like Carol Burnett on Mama house , that ran for decades , yes there is colorfull aspects to the lifestyle.

In the same manner some of you cant imagine me not ever seeing a gun - which is new to you - to me folks waking up at 4am to got shoot stuff - is unfamilar to me . There was a post earlier, that went
in to *advertiser censored* fighting in detail . I had to skip it. -- I do not wanna know what goes on . Same thing with hunting to hang it on a wall. Ones wants to hang an accoplishment on the wall - make the game fair. IMO Go run after a bear, wrestle it , knock it down kill it with your hands. Equal footing! Hang in it on wall. I have never comprehended anyone thinking that is an accomlishment to murder a defensive animal with a gun.

You would not want me with a gun trust me. IMO If one wants to show accumen at a skill, shoot at targets!! If it is for food - fair , we are killing them for the supermarket also. It is IMO the hanging on the wall that does not sound like a feat - it strikes me a bullying !.IMO

Surprise! As a kid we went (not my family trust me !) friends and loved thought i t was eexciting. However at the same time, it was not about smashing ones cars in to front doors of other drivers aiming to turn them into a quadplegic for a thophy!! moo

Just different exposures.

To each his own
You missed my point totally.

The cash way of life is common to many country folk.

If you see a deer head on the wall, the rest of the deer is in someone's freezer, TO EAT.

I would have agreed with you yesterday. Now I honestly think that was just a weird coincidence.

4/20 is the biggest day of the year for selling pot. There would've been a lot of cash in one of those homes. Probably close to $25,000. I think this is somebody who wanted to get his hands on that cash. Somebody who was mad because Gary was brought in to help with the business instead of himself. Somebody who said in interviews that Kenneth was always willing to give him a loan.

I wasn't the person who said that, If you read the entire post it shows who originally said that. I have included it here.

There is one other thing that keeps running through my mind and that is prison. Some will kill to prevent going to prison. If they'd started to narc, to save themselves after a bust, (possibly that shatter lab), certain people could have found out, and taken it rather badly.

Regarding the shatter lab, the location was revealed not to be on Union Hill. Beaver Creek Road, maybe?
Not one of the properties the Rhodens occupied.
(I was hung up on the shatter lab connection for a while!)

Wholesale or retail?

Usually a commercial grow op is being shipped out of town to distributors.

Now likely they had a small garden for themselves and to sell to some locals.

Regarding the shatter lab, the location was revealed not to be on Union Hill. Beaver Creek Road, maybe?
Not one of the properties the Rhodens occupied.
(I was hung up on the shatter lab connection for a while!)
And I also think that wasn't connected for other reasons also and I can't say why lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenisaHerdzik