OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we speculate, LOL. I just find the whole thing with DS and KR suspicious.

I agree! We know KS was definitely a prime target.. due to the fact that he lived so far away and was killed. I find it odd he was going to work on cars... Did he call off work to work on cars with DS? If he did call off was this a prior arrangement? Had he been killed earlier than the rest; than calling off work wouldn't have thrown any red flags for over a possible 24 hours..? I guess we can all go on and on with questions and theorieS considering the facts we have so far haven't changed...

I agree! We know KS was definitely a prime target.. due to the fact that he lived so far away and was killed. I find it odd he was going to work on cars... Did he call off work to work on cars with DS? If he did call off was this a prior arrangement? Had he been killed earlier than the rest; than calling off work wouldn't have thrown any red flags for over a possible 24 hours..? I guess we can all go on and on with questions and theorieS considering the facts we have so far haven't changed...

Maybe he worked 4 days a week? Maybe he had every other Friday, Saturday, Sunday off? Maybe he had Friday off because he was going to work the weekend? Maybe he got called off on Friday due to lack of work? Many possibilities.

I may be confused again.
Didnt DS live in Greenup Ky?
That is at least an hour drive. Or more.
Not a drive one makes after drinking too much.
i had the clear idea he was in town to work on cars in the am with Kenneth.
Unless he he was in town for another reason that involved Kenneth. And that reason
had to do with something they both were going to do the next day.

But, did D S drive all the way
home to Greenup, and why? He was in town.

I would like to know all of the Rhoden family members that were involved in the run-in with IJ and his posse that day on Union Hill Road. Was KR one of them?

He was killed either first or last I think. DUNNO which. JMO I sort of think first.

That certainly could be the case. We really have no idea in what order each one was killed.

I may be confused again.
Unless he he was in town for another reason that involved Kenneth. And that reason

Good question about where DS lives

I thought he lived within 15-18 miles from both KR and CRSr

But don't know for sure

Why do you assume LE knows where they are? We don't know. They could be pursuing several different theories just like us in this forum. Personally, I doubt the killers are in town at the moment. I think they're far more likely to have come in from elsewhere in the night, done their 'job' of getting rid of their targets and ridden off before most of the town was even awake. For all we know there's investigations going on in Baltimore or Chicago or elsewhere...you have no idea....none of us do because LE is playing things very quiet until they make an arrest. What if certain people in town called on their buddies or associates from outside the town to 'take care of business'? Again...you don't know. Having cops running around in bullet proof vests is expected as a precautionary thing during the funerals. Doesn't mean they actually have any clue where the perps are at that very moment. You're assuming things you shouldn't be assuming.
I'm not assuming cops know, I think they don't have an idea.

I may be confused again.

Gary was from KY and his father said he was in Piketon to help Chris work on cars.

I don't find it odd that DS didn't stay the night with KR as planned. He said that when he didn't hear from him that's when he went and checked. They may have made plans on Tuesday,Wednesday or whenever and the plan was that KR was going to call him and let him know if staying the night and working on cars was a go. If he didn't hear from KR he may have just went about business. It wasn't until the next that he was like oh crap maybe KR didn't call because he had to work but because they got him too. I know in my huge family that there are some of us that are closer than others. Due to lifestyles,ages etc. sometimes when things happen like someone dies or becomes pregnant it's very common to hear "why didn't no one tell me". It's always because someone assumes someone else told the person.

That makes me wonder if Kenneth was the first one to be killed and that is why he didn't call him?

But if he's flaky and didn't know about the situation until just before he went over there, it might not be that odd. We don't know these peoples habits. Could it be sketchy, yes, could we be looking to into it, yes. Unfortunately with the information we have, we just don't know.
I agree. Things that "don't make sense" or "don't add up" probably would not be suspicious at all if we had more information to work with. So much of it is just conjecture at this point. I'd take all of the conjecture (including my own) with a grain of salt until more information is released.

I would like to know all of the Rhoden family members that were involved in the run-in with IJ and his posse that day on Union Hill Road. Was KS one of them?
Me too. I want to know who "all of them" are? Are "all of them" dead now?

I may be confused again.

I believe you are thinking of GR. Not DS.

Could KR have been in cahoots with someone to kill CRsr? Maybe he and Chris Sr had some disagreements. KR could have told where to find cash and other things. The killer could have showed up to inform KR that the kill had been done and then turned the gun on KR?

Sorry if this theory has already been discussed. I sometimes have to just skim over posts to catch up.

Also, one of the vehicles towed today could have belonged to Gary, unless he travelled by different means.

Me too. I want to know who "all of them" are? Are "all of them" dead now?
Likely, because it happened on Union Hill Road, but we don't know there weren't other Rhodens involved.

Why do you assume LE knows where they are? We don't know. They could be pursuing several different theories just like us in this forum. Personally, I doubt the killers are in town at the moment. I think they're far more likely to have come in from elsewhere in the night, done their 'job' of getting rid of their targets and ridden off before most of the town was even awake. For all we know there's investigations going on in Baltimore or Chicago or elsewhere...you have no idea....none of us do because LE is playing things very quiet until they make an arrest. What if certain people in town called on their buddies or associates from outside the town to 'take care of business'? Again...you don't know. Having cops running around in bullet proof vests is expected as a precautionary thing during the funerals. Doesn't mean they actually have any clue where the perps are at that very moment. You're assuming things you shouldn't be assuming.

You are right, none of us really know. However; I feel the murderer/s are still in town hiding in plain sight. I also think LE thinks so.

I don't want to be contrary, but really all you have written that supposedly could have happened is also assuming, isn't it? That is all any of us can do at this time. One theory is as good as another.

Most mass murders of family members the perp/s usually turnout to be family also.

I think there is a good chance they don't know because I think they wouldn't likely let the town live in horror, unnecessarily. Hopefully they wouldn't put the town through something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elementpro