Found Alive OH - Rainn Peterson, 2, North Bloomfield, 2 Oct 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am curious about the neighbor whose house they searched twice...:thinking:

I remember reading the next-door neighbors comments in an interview, but I can't remember where I read it.

She said that the GGM came to her door looking for Rainn when she first went missing. The neighbor and the great-grand parents then went out looking for her.

The neighbor said that the FBI came to her house twice and searched it top to bottom. She said, "They thought I had her", which IMO, was just an odd comment to make.

I remember reading the next-door neighbors comments in an interview, but I can't remember where I read it.

She said that the GGM came to her door looking for Rainn when she first went missing. The neighbor and the great-grand parents then went out looking for her.

The neighbor said that the FBI came to her house twice and searched it top to bottom. She said, "They thought I had her", which IMO, was just an odd comment to make.

That was 2 different neighbors. One the GGM went to her door and they went looking for Rainn. The other said the FBI came to her house and thought she had her. They're both in the video in this article. http://wkbn.com/2015/10/05/neighbors-react-to-2-year-old-rainn-petersons-disappearance/

Strange report. Brandi passed HER lie detector and the GGPA have been cleared of any negligence or responsibility . . . . That seems to say that one of the GGPA didn't pass their lie detector test. The sheriff said someone didn't pass and would take it over when things settled down (or words to that affect). My guess is Dora Mae is the one who didn't pass, IMO.

Did anyone else think it was an odd thing to say when Dora Mae said in response to Rainn being found, "It was hard to believe, because truthfully, I had given up hope."? I will add the link below which contains the full paragraph. It's really strange, (the WHOLE paragraph), IMO.
http://wkbn.com/2015/10/12/rainn-petersons-great-grandma-i-had-given-up-hope/

I'm wondering if grandma's test showed a little iffy or inconclusive because when asked something like "are you responsible for Rainn's disappearance" she said no, but her maternal instincts was screaming a silent yes...... as in the way most parents fell responsible for the bad things that happen in their children's lives, no matter how old they are.

Rainn is absolutely darling!

The great-grandparents seem nothing but loving and sincere. It looks like they have their hands full, and have offered their home to these poor children to give them a safer and better life. I'll leave it at that.

"But the child’s mother, Brandi Peterson, 24, passed a lie-detector test; and her great-grandparents, Richard and Dora Peterson, have been cleared of any negligence or responsibility for the disappearance, Altiere said."

“She’s like Aunt Bea from Andy Griffith,” the sheriff said of Dora Peterson. “She’s a wonderful woman.”

- See more at: http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/oct/...tant/?newswatch#sthash.PM7w9sG9.Pn7hJige.dpuf

http://www.vindy.com/news/2015/oct/13/sheriff-clothing-analysis-is-important/?newswatch

Officials are still trying to determine how the little girl survived for 48 hours alone and cold.

They have collected cell phones from family members and anyone possibly connected to the disappearance.

Read more: http://www.wnem.com/story/30246490/...at-home-investigation-continues#ixzz3of9pZkOy

I am glad they are investigating more closely. It was wet and cold and dark. It did surprise me that she seemed to be in such good condition when found. No hypothermia, dehydration, it seemed.

I'm wondering if grandma's test showed a little iffy or inconclusive because when asked something like "are you responsible for Rainn's disappearance" she said no, but her maternal instincts was screaming a silent yes...... as in the way most parents fell responsible for the bad things that happen in their children's lives, no matter how old they are.

That might be a reason for a failed or inconclusive test but I believe those types of things are already worked out of the polygraph because of that type of guilt. Her comments are just so strange, IMO, and I can't understand why she would have said the things she said. Most of what she said doesn't even make sense as far as I'm concerned and that bothers me :-(

I am not even the slightest bit suspicious of grandma. What possible motive would she have to put the 2 yr old out into the dark?

Medications can cause inconclusive results too.

I am not even the slightest bit suspicious of grandma. What possible motive would she have to put the 2 yr old out into the dark?

Well I don't know. Grandma did say Rainn is a handful (words to that affect) and maybe Rainn didn't listen to great grandma when she was supposed to. It wasn't yet dark when Rainn was first discovered missing so she didn't "go" outside in the dark. IMO

Well I don't know. Grandma did say Rainn is a handful (words to that affect) and maybe Rainn didn't listen to great grandma when she was supposed to. It wasn't yet dark when Rainn was first discovered missing so she didn't "go" outside in the dark. IMO

Yeah...she's 2. My 2 year old is a handful as well. And he often doesn't listen. Because...he's 2. You'd be hard pressed to find a caregiver of a 2 year old who doesn't think their kid is a handful a lot of time. I don't think there's anything suspicious about that statement.

I don't think ggps were given lie detector tests. Police claim they were never even on the radar of suspicion. So whoever didn't pass the test isn't one of ggps. As for me, I don't think anyone take the kid at all. She sounds very active. Doesn't sound like anyone was watching her at the time she went missing. She could have just taken off. Police didn't find her while searching for her because she is small.

I don't think ggps were given lie detector tests. Police claim they were never even on the radar of suspicion. So whoever didn't pass the test isn't one of ggps. As for me, I don't think anyone take the kid at all. She sounds very active. Doesn't sound like anyone was watching her at the time she went missing. She could have just taken off. Police didn't find her while searching for her because she is small.

Do you have a link regarding the great grandparents not having been given polygraphs? I thought I had read that they had.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back