GUILTY OH - Reagan Tokes, 21, OSU student, fatally shot, Columbus, 8 Feb 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I disagree that the Short North is a safe area. We had guns pulled on us 5 years ago and it is also the area where Joey Labute disappeared from. It was also stated before Joey disappeared that a girl had been raped in an alley there. It hasn't been 10 years since the Posse was rounded up. "In July 2014, prosecutors announced Operation Get Shorty. The sting targeted 17 suspects who prosecutors call the gang's 'muscle'; enforcers who killed, robbed, and threatened their way into money."
http://www.10tv.com/article/two-short-north-posse-members-plead-guilty-gang-related-charges

All of Ohio's cities are dangerous in my opinion, just like the rest of or nation. Big or small, pretty or gritty; they all have a gang related, drug related, crime problem. No place is safe from violent crime. Expect it and be prepared.

So who's this guy? I saw someone's comment about Reagan not making it to her car at all, and I was wondering if her killer was a criminal on the run, looking desperately for transportation or something and poor Reagan got caught in the middle. Escaped convict, even??

How sad for this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the presser; he's a registered sex offender and just released from prison in November 2016 after serving a six year sentence for rape. LE collected items from inside her car, collected DNA evidence from those items that matched with the suspect. LE believes he came in contact with RT just after she left work that evening.

From the presser, he's a registered sex offender and just released from prison in November 2016 after serving a six year sentence for rape. LE took items evidence from inside the car, collected DNA from those items that matched with the suspect. LE believes he came in contact with RT just after she left work.

Thanks and to add a couple things-his statements match up with what LE believes happened, car was found not far from where suspect lives, and they believe he did register properly as sex offender after he left prison

Great job by LE working so quickly and getting this piece of garbage off the streets so he can't hurt anyone else-hopefully he stays there this time for good..

WTF? he only got six years for RAPE. WTH is wrong with our criminal justice system?

I haven't looked into it; but I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the recent six year sentence wasn't his first violent crime.

These (IMO) light sentences for violent criminals needs to stop. Rape...30 years...no parole. Child victim?...add 30 more. I would love(hate) to see the real numbers for sex offenders who commit more sex crime after release. I suspect it's terribly high.

Anybody with legit numbers for that? Anybody heard if the Ohio Violent Offender Registry has made any more progress?

What a disgusting person. He should have been in prison. No one should have crossed his path, except a prison guard. How sad for Reagan and her family.

Thanks. He should have gotten way more than six years for that. Sickening.

Grove City Police Sgt. Chris White said Golsby had just gotten out of prison in November 2016 after serving 6 years for rape and kidnapping in a Grove City case. He is a registered sex offender in Franklin County.

Dammit. Out a few months and murders an innocent young woman.
Clealry, this guy had NO BUSINESS walking the streets! EVER!

From the presser; he's a registered sex offender and just released from prison in November 2016 after serving a six year sentence for rape. LE collected items from inside her car, collected DNA evidence from those items that matched with the suspect. LE believes he came in contact with RT just after she left work that evening.

( :shakehead: )

Here is his prior rape

Man Allegedly Raped Woman In Parking Lot In Front Of Son

http://www.10tv.com/article/man-allegedly-raped-woman-parking-lot-front-son

:(

Monster!

Wth this is awful!

For Reagan and her family I am soooo very sorry. No words...This guy should have already been behind bars!!

Throw away the keys to all these violent violenders. They do NOT belong in society!!!

(So freaking psd right now, I know you guys are too. Imagine how her family feels!!)

Here is his prior rape

Absolutely sickening-this animal should have never seen the light of day again for this alone-instead he gets out six years later and immediately steps it up..and now this poor girl is gone and her family has to live with this forever..for what? What a waste of air..makes me so damn angry I can't see straight

Here is his prior rape

This is sooooo freaking upsetting and disturbing. :( I wish I didn't read this.

What a disgusting person. He should have been in prison. No one should have crossed his path, except a prison guard. How sad for Reagan and her family.

Yep.

Grove City Police Sgt. Chris White said Golsby had just gotten out of prison in November 2016 after serving 6 years for rape and kidnapping in a Grove City case. He is a registered sex offender in Franklin County.

Dammit. Out a few months and murders an innocent young woman.
Clealry, this guy had NO BUSINESS walking the streets! EVER!

NOOO BUSINESS!

Absolutely sickening-this animal should have never seen the light of day again for this alone-instead he gets out six years later and immediately steps it up..and now this poor girl is gone and her family has to live with this forever..for what? What a waste of air..makes me so damn angry I can't see straight

^This.

So, wtf happened here? Why was he released? Grrrrrrrrr

:stormingmad:

Okay so after we all vent, what can we do to help prevent another? I know there are some great resources here. Note to not just complain but actually take some sort of action.

Is ThrowAwayTheKey.com taken???

I'm sorry there is just no rehabbing these violent offenders, imo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob
Back