GUILTY OH - Richard, 84, & Gladis Russell, 85, Bellefontaine, 16 Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whio just broke into programming. Seems he was injured by a dog bite.

Now where are Gladis and Richard!!!

Doesn't look like he altered his appearance at all.

Yay!! He's been captured.

He's one dumb criminal though. However, the lives he's wrecked in the process makes me irate and so sad for the families.

Where is Richard and Gladis? I hope he confesses!

At least there is a small measure of justice already. Wonder if when LE and K-9's were chasing him, he was as scared as Tiffany was? When the dog bit and LE landed on top of him, wonder if it hurt as much as she did? At least he could be reasonably sure that his life wasn't going to be taken unless he endangered someone else.

I can't get the video to come in. Can you tell where the dog bite was?

Just read the article about the evidence of foul play in the couple's car. This makes me sick!

At least there is a small measure of justice already. Wonder if when LE and K-9's were chasing him, he was as scared as Tiffany was? When the dog bit and LE landed on top of him, wonder if it hurt as much as she did? At least he could be reasonably sure that his life wasn't going to be taken unless he endangered someone else.

50 dogs biting the SOB couldn't put him through what he put Tiffany through!

Here's the pic

Attachments

• image-littleton-arrested-280.jpg
    image-littleton-arrested-280.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 76
I just found out about an hour ago that Littleton was captured and I could not be happier. I hope the dog bit him for a very long time and cut him deep. He has caused such havoc in his community and in fact in several states.

I am not a violent person in any way, but I wouldn't mind being let loose with some sort of heavy object on this guy for a while as he is held down. Such a sub-human being.

I'm so sorry to hear about the signs of foul play found in the Russells' vehicle. I hope the Russells are found soon so they can be given honor by friends and family. They deserve the dignity of being laid to rest together in a quiet place in a cemetery; they do not deserve to be laying out in the woods somewhere in winter. What a despicable human being Littleton is. Totally despicable.

HLN is ridiculous. Lindsay Lohan AGAIN (3rd time thus far). Nothing on Littleton's capture.

just checked, Tasers are legal for police use in WV...maybe along with his dog bite he needed electrode removal...after he told where Mr. and Mrs. Russell are located.

So glad about this! I just hope that he has enough humanity left in him to give the Russell family closure.

Wow, just checking in and see all that has gone down today. All I want to know is WHERE are Mr and Mrs RUSSELL!!!!!!!! The signs of foul play in the vehicle doesn't sound good but until we know for sure, I WON'T give up praying they're still alive. It isn't completely impossible that he may have injured them in a struggle in the car and tied them up and left them somewhere. Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but I have such a deep respect for elderly people... they've likely struggled and worked hard all their lives and they deserve to live out their winter years in peace.

I AM SO UPSET.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back