GUILTY OH - Richard, 84, & Gladis Russell, 85, Bellefontaine, 16 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like the dog got his arm pretty good.

180092_462550049363_63564314363_5224674_8128680_n.jpg
Actually that got me thinking about those wonderful Police Dogs. I see he was bitten on his right arm. And I know their commands can be in German.Makes me wonder if they can be commanded to bite a particular arm? I know in some of the training videos I have watched they do go for the arm. But again I wonder if the police know if the perp is right or left handed and they would draw a gun with that hand can the dog be directed to attack the hand that would draw the gun? kwim? Does anyone know?

:floorlaugh: I did too! :floorlaugh:I told Mike to leave Logan to the entertainment show.

I think most people are sick of hearing about Lohan and Sheen. Their issues are not "news" and do not warrant the amount of time being given to them in the mainstream media. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a darn about either one of them and their stupidity. If they are seeking sympathy, I don't think they are going to find it from the general population. IMO

WHERE ARE THE RUSSELL'S??????

I just heard on my mobile - "blood residue found on the front seat and in the trunk area of the car" (he either said inside the car or front seat - I'm not exactly sure what I heard - it was fast)

Only speaking of facts he can speak about which isn't much. Too early in the investigation. Done now. I missed the first few minutes.

So heartbreaking. I hope the handler let our hero K9 officer bite down and hang on for awhile.

Anybody know the name of the K-9 officer? If we could find out, maybe we could ask Tricia to make the dog our mascot!

Anybody know the name of the K-9 officer? If we could find out, maybe we could ask Tricia to make the dog our mascot!

My twitter is not cooperating today. But maybe someone else can ask one of the reporters tweeting for a name and pic. That would be cool. We should have a tribute forum for K9 and SAR dogs. Maybe we do and I don't know it. lol.

Man, I am sick to my stomach over the Russells.

Media said last night that SL might want to give himself up, one station came right out and said that arrangements were made for him to give himself up but he didn't show up. I wonder if perhaps he didn't tell his father that he would give himself up last night in the phone call. But obviously he didn't even when faced with LE, or else they wouldn't have had to send the dog after him.

My twitter is not cooperating today. But maybe someone else can ask one of the reporters tweeting for a name and pic. That would be cool. We should have a tribute forum for K9 and SAR dogs. Maybe we do and I don't know it. lol.

Man, I am sick to my stomach over the Russells.

Great ideas. I sent a twitter to Mark Bruce, but he doesn't tweet very often. Anybody else willing to tweet? LOL I don't know if I can figure out how to tweet. Not sure I am doing it right.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back