GUILTY OH - Richard, 84, & Gladis Russell, 85, Bellefontaine, 16 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't bear the thought that this couple has probably been murdered.

That was quick. Sounds like he may have lawyered up right away.

Possibly. Or they know where to find the Russells, and they don't want a media circus (keeping quiet for now). Hopefully the later.

Since we don't have the real K9 takedown of SL to watch. I thought we could watch the below video and pretend this is what happened. Video originally posted in another thread by member Sonya610.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGQWskxxLV0

SuziQ, just wanted to say I'm watching this video about the K9 takedowns every half hour or so and I'm pretending this is SL every single time the dogs are released. I don't know, it just makes me feel a bit better. Actually, it makes me feel a lot better.

Do you think they can send these dogs to prison so Sam Littleton can be attacked several times a day? That would be such a good thing. :(

Wednesday February 23, 2011
UPDATE: Police: Blood found in missing Ohio couple's car

<snip>

The car belonging to Richard Russell, 84, and his 85-year-old wife, Gladis, was found abandoned Tuesday in Princeton. There was blood inside the car and in the trunk, and the vehicle was being sent to a lab for further examination, Bellefontaine police Chief Brad Kunze said.

"We have serious concerns that they have survived this ordeal," he said. "We don't have any specific information one way or the other at this time."

http://dailymail.com/News/statenews/201102230733

SuziQ, just wanted to say I'm watching this video about the K9 takedowns every half hour or so and I'm pretending this is SL every single time the dogs are released. I don't know, it just makes me feel a bit better. Actually, it makes me feel a lot better.

Do you think they can send these dogs to prison so Sam Littleton can be attacked several times a day? That would be such a good thing. :(

He might be Matthew Hoffman's roomie soon.

A clarification -

Meghan - in her original response to me about the dog & handler names said jm pack for the Sgt.'s name. I asked her if jm meant JIM? (I just assumed that's what she meant - because twitter has a 140 character text limit, so I thought she was abbreviating)

She just answered me back -
It's not Jim - It's Sgt. J. M. Pack & Crotus

Sorry for the mistake......

I watched the 6:00 P.M. WBNS-TV newscast. At this time, WBNS-TV is reporting that the whereabouts of the Russell's are still unknown. LE has not said anything yet to the news media regarding their interrogation of Littleton.

Here is what being reported this evening in the online edition of the Columbus Dispatch.

A police dog unit found him just before noon today near a cave in a wooded area behind a Walmart in Princeton, W.Va, where the couple's car was found in the store's parking lot last night. He was then taken to a local hospital to treat a dog bite.

Police believe Littleton was connected to the Russells' disappearance, but investigators have not yet found the couple.

Authorities at a news conference this afternoon in Bellefontaine said there was blood in the vehicle's trunk and passenger area. The car is being sent back to London for processing at the state's Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/02/23/littleton-arrest.html?sid=101

In this morning's print and online edition of the Columbus Dispatch, it gave details about the Russel's car being found at a Wal-Mart store in Princeton, West Virginia.

West Virginia State Police found the 2004 green Mercury Grand Marquis sedan in a Walmart parking lot around 6 p.m.

The car's Ohio license plate had been swapped with a West Virginia plate that was reported stolen Saturday, according to the Princeton police.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...02/23/missing-couples-car-found-in-w-va-.html

So it appears that Littleton may have been hiding in West Virginia since last Saturday.

So it appears that Littleton may have been hiding in West Virginia since last Saturday.

He probably drove straight there actually. So, however long it would take. Does anyone remember the time the car was spotted at the rest stop?

From the very first post on this thread. By Texas Mist.

Search continues for missing couple

Friday, February 18, 2011 02:51 AM
Updated: Friday, February 18, 2011 02:57 PM

The Chevrolet pickup was found about 2 miles from the home of Richard and Gladis Russell, who also are missing. "This has caused all of us to be concerned for the well-being of the Russells," Kunze said of the couple, who are 84 and 85 years old, respectively.

Logan county authorities know that their 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis was last seen at a southbound I-75 rest stop in Butler County between 11:30 and 11:45 Wednesday night.

A state trooper on patrol ran the license plate number (PDG 13E), which is a routine practice for officers passing through such areas at night because it sometimes turns up stolen cars or other problems.

ETA: You beat me twiggles! :)

Logan county authorities know that the Russells' 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis was last seen at a southbound I-75 rest stop in Butler County between 11:30 and 11:45 Wednesday night.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content...g.html?sid=101

From there, I bet he headed "home" (to Dad's). Can't imagine him just driving around for the sake of it, kwim? So probably there since Thursday, hiding out. Hopefully his family didn't secretly help him.

BBM. Probably not, but we can hope! I also hope Officer Crotus gave SL's arm quite a few good painful shakes.

He probably drove straight there actually. So, however long it would take. Does anyone remember the time the car was spotted at the rest stop?

I believe the car was spotted at the rest stop in Butler County around 11:30 to 11:45 p.m. last Wednesday night.

Keep in mind that it wasn't until last Thursday that the Russell's were reported missing. It was after they were reported missing last Thursday that the state trooper recalled seeing the Russell's vechile at the rest area.

I believe the car was spotted at the rest stop in Butler County around 11:30 to 11:45 p.m. last Wednesday night.

Keep in mind that it wasn't until last Thursday that the Russell's were reported missing. It was after they were reported missing last Thursday that the state trooper recalled seeing the Russell's vechile at the rest area.

Thanks. And whatever he did with the Russells, he probably did before this timeframe. Whether he left them at rest stop, or somewhere in between Bellefontaine and Butler County is the big unknown (at least to us).

Thanks. And whatever he did with the Russells, he probably did before this timeframe. Whether he left them at rest stop, or somewhere in between Bellefontaine and Butler County is the big unknown (at least to us).

I do agree with you.

And with the latest article above this post, I feel sick to my stomach.

The Russell's car was found Tuesday night in the same area Littleton was picked up, and Bellefontaine police say with just a brief examination of the car, unfortunately two more murder charges could come.

Police say Littleton has not offered any information on Tiffany Brown, so far, or the whereabouts of the Russells.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/...d_be_In_Southern_West_Virginia_116677049.html

Thankfully he is in custody and the car has been found. No surprise he switched license plates though.

I just pray he will tell LE where the Russells are. :prayer:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back