GUILTY OH - Richard, 84, & Gladis Russell, 85, Bellefontaine, 16 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone said there has been a lot of bad things happening in Ohio...here's more from NG facebook

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-ashtab...r-mehall-family-statement-txt,0,5292733.story

I saw that while on 10tv's site. Ashtabula County is at the northeast tip of Ohio (at PA line, northeast of Cleveland). When I read it, it reminded me of the Zodiac killer, who killed couples in secluded areas, didn't he?

It is probably a known killer though. Jealous somebody or another ... *sigh*

Figures...he doesn't want to be extradited. Coward.

Contesting Extradition, but all that does is buy him 90 days. Ohio will have him eventually.

Okay, so now what? How are the Russell's going to be found? He can't make any "deals" while he sits in the WV jail, can he? GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like his dad was there. I heard a woman's voice say, "Are you Mr. Littleton senior?"

Contesting Extradition, but all that does is buy him 90 days. Ohio will have him eventually.

Thought I heard the judge mention 30 days for a hearing. 23rd was mentioned, 4:00, but can't swear it was in March. Had a hard time hearing.

Okay, so now what? How are the Russell's going to be found? He can't make any "deals" while he sits in the WV jail, can he? GRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I'm shaking right now. So so so angry.

is contesting extradition.

eewwww, he is sounding like the [unusual person] of the 3 Skelton boys...

Do the crime
Cross state line

next he is going to tell us he gave the Russells to a caring family?

WV has no death penalty. Is that what he has up his sleeve? Admit to killing the Russells, but in WV ???

WV has no death penalty. Is that what he has up his sleeve? Admit to killing the Russells, but in WV ???

Or perhaps waiting to see if anyone finds the bodies - hoping that "no body, no crime." OMG, he is such a !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back