GUILTY OH - Richard, 84, & Gladis Russell, 85, Bellefontaine, 16 Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think LE will find the Russell's tomorrow, or Friday at the latest.

I think LE will find the Russell's tomorrow, or Friday at the latest.

I hope so before the winter storm hits. Snow gonna hit northern ohio and flooding rains in southern ohio. I guess us central ohioans get ice and snow. This has been the longest winter ever.

Extradition Hearing Today For Accused Killer

PRINCETON, W.Va. — There could be two court appearances on Thursday for a man accused in the slaying of a Logan County woman, including an extradition hearing that is the first step in returning him to Ohio.

Samuel Littleton, 37, is scheduled to face a judge on Thursday morning before he appears for an extradition hearing at 1 p.m., 10TV's Glenn McEntyre reported.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...hearing-accused-killer-littleton.html?sid=102

Nice mug shot....did the K9 get his nose? Is that a black eye?

Attachments

• image-littleton.png
    image-littleton.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 66

PRINCETON, W.Va. — There could be two court appearances on Thursday for a man accused in the slaying of a Logan County woman, including an extradition hearing that is the first step in returning him to Ohio.

Samuel Littleton, 37, is scheduled to face a judge on Thursday morning before he appears for an extradition hearing at 1 p.m., 10TV's Glenn McEntyre reported.

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...hearing-accused-killer-littleton.html?sid=102

I saw that too. I'm doubting the dog did that. Looks like a punch to me, but who did it? LE? One of the Russells? Or could he have fell? Too bad the other side doesn't match.

That's a pretty big shiner!!!

Too bad the dog didn't rip his freaking face off, the coward. He makes me sick to my stomach.

the color of that black eye! looks like it happened earlier than yesterday in my nurse opinion... I would hazard a bet that one of the R's delivered that blow...

moo

Has there been any indications as to what motives he may have had in murdering his girlfriend's daughter? (From what I have read - he has been in their lives for a very long time) Seems very strange this would come out of the blue... And as far as kidnapping the couple, does anyone know if he has had a previous criminal background?

the color of that black eye! looks like it happened earlier than yesterday in my nurse opinion... I would hazard a bet that one of the R's delivered that blow...

moo

My instinct tells me Gladis ... can see the spunk in her eyes.

Has there been any indications as to what motives he may have had in murdering his girlfriend's daughter? (From what I have read - he has been in their lives for a very long time) Seems very strange this would come out of the blue... And as far as kidnapping the couple, does anyone know if he has had a previous criminal background?

Motive for murdering Tiffany would be rape imo (her body was "partially clothed").

As for the Russells, they knew each other. My guess is that Mr. needed cash to run, and he knew they might have some. It's my understanding that he rented that house from the Russells, before purchasing it. He might have paid in cash (at their request). Older people tend to keep cash handy. Why he wouldn't just tie them up and run, is what infuriates me.

Here he is in court this morning.

Attachments

• 182602_10150114574546575_75624186574_6372088_7546879_n.jpg
    182602_10150114574546575_75624186574_6372088_7546879_n.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 68
Bellefontaine murder suspect Samuel Littleton II is keeping two court dates today in Princeton: the first regards him being a fugitive from Ohio; the second will be an extradition proceeding.

The latter looks to begin about 1 p.m. A local prosecutor says he doesn't expect Littleton to fight extradition.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/

Hi to all my fellow buckeyes I see on here. :seeya:

Darlin gal,
Love that pic.Is he holding his head down in shame?

Not much new information, that hasn't already been reported.

People expected to volunteer for the search in Bellefontaine on Saturday is at about 200 at this time. 50 on horseback, 50 with ATVs and 2 planes will aid in search. They showed a map of planned search area, which looked like a huge block of land near the Russell home.

No link (from local noon news).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julia2105