OH OH - Roberta 'Bobby' Snider, 70, Hartville, 4 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
nothing new today... I had a weird thought that makes zero sense... maybe she had died some time ago and her husband had forgotten... But then there are her children who could have cleared that right up... I still wonder but it's ok too, if I never find out what really happened.

(OK, NO IT'S NOT - I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!)

j/k ;)

How are we supposed to get closure?[emoji23]

And if its this bad for me, I can only imagine how her family feels...[emoji852]

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Going out on a limb here, but...did anyone check the graveyard at Graceland where Elvis and his family are buried?

(I'm kidding!)

I don't know how I missed this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

nothing new today... I had a weird thought that makes zero sense... maybe she had died some time ago and her husband had forgotten... But then there are her children who could have cleared that right up... I still wonder but it's ok too, if I never find out what really happened.

(OK, NO IT'S NOT - I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!)

j/k ;)

https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/wha...she-died-during-their-trip-to-elvis-graceland

That thought had crossed my mind too, but from this link it states the following: "People knew Roberta as 'Bobby,' her brother Brian Heisler said Thursday."

"...Heisler last spoke to his sister on New Year's Day..."

( BBM )

So from this we know she was still alive on New Year's Day. That's about the only thing though that we do know for certain about her.

Everything else has come from Philip. There were no photos or reported sightings of her. No conversations with others. No anything. Just his word...

Such a strange case...

( And I agree with you, I really want to know what happened!! )

JMO

OMG....they just had a sale of furniture and collectibles on Feb 17th and 18th!! WTH is going on????

Can I post the link?
7d7c87b1eed6b78fda690d5bb2d50f25.jpg

OMG....they just had a sale of furniture and collectibles on Feb 17th and 18th!! WTH is going on????

Can I post the link?
7d7c87b1eed6b78fda690d5bb2d50f25.jpg

Is this from their address? Is it an estate sale or an auction?

If it is their address, perhaps he is going to go live with one of their children or could be moving to assisted living?

Is this from their address?

Perhaps he is going to go live with one of their children or could be moving to assisted living?
Yes, Their address.
I don't know why I'm shocked. It's not like she's missing and will end up coming home to find all her things gone. Sad....

Yes, Their address.
I don't know why I'm shocked. It's not like she's missing and will end up coming home to find all her things gone. Sad....

Great job on finding this information. I know it a couple of articles, it mentioned they had financial problems in the past.

The only thing that I can think of is that he's moving in with one of their children, possibly because of the dementia issues his brother-in-law thought he had, or he's moving into a retirement home, assisted living, or nursing home. Unless he passed away without anyone's knowledge, although I can't imagine LE wouldn't make a statement if he did.

He is probably moving in with OR is already living with one of the sons. He said she passed away.
Let's say she did come back or is found alive.
DO you actually think his sons would let them live alone after this fiasco?
The sons may not have the finances to bank roll a home that no one is living in, you have to be realistic.

It's maddening that this man can admit to dumping her body in a river, a crime in and of itself, then sell her possessions without so much as proving her death. When will LE do anything to protect Bobbie's rights? It is not yet known what happened. And where is the family in all this?

Daddy disappears Mom... Dad ain't moving in with me...

It's maddening that this man can admit to dumping her body in a river, a crime in and of itself, then sell her possessions without so much as proving her death. When will LE do anything to protect Bobbie's rights? It is not yet known what happened. And where is the family in all this?

Wait, I thought he flagged down a mysterious ambulance who whisked Bobbie away to an unknown location? Did I miss something about him dumping her in a river?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️) whisked Bobbie away to an unknown location? Did I miss something about him dumping her in a river(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️)

Well, depends upon which version he was claiming...He originally, claimed that she died while driving down,
Then he claimed he randomly stopped an EMT who confirmed she had passed and whisked her away, then later he claimed sTA

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SammyC37
Back