OH OH - Roberta 'Bobby' Snider, 70, Hartville, 4 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The sale of the bedroom and dining room set, as well as most of the rest if their stuff, leads me to believe he is likely moving into assisted living situation. I'm not sure why anyone is outraged by this, given that it supports the family's suspicion that he is suffering from dementia.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I didn't say outrage; I find it maddening (annoying.) Why accept something as the truth from someone with dementia? We don't know where Bobbie is or what he has done with her.

I didn't say outrage; I find it maddening (annoying.) Why accept something as the truth from someone with dementia? We don't know where Bobbie is or what he has done with her.

Yeah, there are still a lot of what ifs in the air.

I'm thinking if dementia or some medical issue wasn't the cause for him to have dumped her in the river or God knows where else, that LE would have him behind bars by now. Especially where he admitted to doing this and admitted she died on the way to beloved Graceland.

This might be one of those cases that we'll never know the answer to.

The sale of the bedroom and dining room set, as well as most of the rest if their stuff, leads me to believe he is likely moving into assisted living situation. I'm not sure why anyone is outraged by this, given that it supports the family's suspicion that he is suffering from dementia.

Perhaps because there is NO official cause of death or proof of her death, people just feel out of respect to Bobbie, they could at least wait before they sell her stuff off. People do have a hard time with something like this, some folks are more sensitive than others. I admit, I am one of them and I don't plan on changing at my age.

I don't see him going into assisted living that could be 3,000 -4,000.00 a month. He is still 70 I believe. Even from the sale of the house that money will be used up fast. Maybe senior housing??? Or with a son. Maybe one of the sons has a large property and can build a place for him or purchase a nice trailer for him to place on their property. Certainly options out there.

I don't see him going into assisted living that could be 3,000 -4,000.00 a month. He is still 70 I believe. Even from the sale of the house that money will be used up fast. Maybe senior housing??? Or with a son. Maybe one of the sons has a large property and can build a place for him or purchase a nice trailer for him to place on their property. Certainly options out there.

I don’t know his situation, nor how things work in his State, but, I know that people can go into a nursing home, basically if they sign over all of their possessions (when trying to meet the nursing home facility’s payment requirements) along with signing over to the nursing home all their future benefits like their Social Security payments, etc..(honestly, I always thought it was pretty scary that they take every thing you own & also have you sign a power of atty or something like that, so they basically take all you have & have total legal power over you..yeah/yeah, supposedly so they can make whatever necessary care decisions they may need to make).. I say that because someone I know had far fewer worldly possessions than Robert has now, and yet he was still able to get into a nursing facility..I don’t know how it all worked, as I didn’t coordinate the admission, anyhow, that was how it was explained to me..🤷🏻

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

I don’t know his situation, nor how things work in his State, but, I know that people can go into a nursing home, basically if they sign over all of their possessions (when trying to meet the nursing home facility’s payment requirements) along with signing over to the nursing home all their future benefits like their Social Security payments, etc..(honestly, I always thought it was pretty scary that they take every thing you own & also have you sign a power of atty or something like that, so they basically take all you have & have total legal power over you..yeah/yeah, supposedly so they can make whatever necessary care decisions they may need to make).. I say that because someone I know had far fewer worldly possessions than Robert has now, and yet he was still able to get into a nursing facility..I don’t know how it all worked, as I didn’t coordinate the admission, anyhow, that was how it was explained to me..路

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories, views, and possible BIG Fish Tales; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to a direct origin source..Thanks!
The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

Yes you are correct about signing your life over to these people.

I am so angry. How can LE know he has lied about what happened to Bobby and not go question him every single day?? I don't really know that they aren't, but probably not because she is classified as a missing person. I'd be over in his face every day asking if he remembers what really happened today. If he has dementia, them surely he has some fleeting moments when he has flashbacks and remembers. This tale of throwing her in the river is bizarre. If he really did, then it was to cover up something he did to her, IMO. Sometimes people with dementia (if he even has dementia) can get very angry and even violent.

I do not have even one ounce of sympathy for this man. He KNOWS what he did and where she REALLY is, IMO.

He'd better be glad this was not MY mother!

I've followed this case from the beginning and then got into a couple of cases of missing children. I checked today hoping there as some resolution.

I'm angry - too angry!

According to public records, Roberta Snider’s home address is 1126 St Abigail St. SW, Hartville, OH 44632.
https://voterrecords.com/street/st+abigail+st+sw-hartville-oh/

Here’s the listing from Pier and Co., for the (estate?) sale they held at the same address. Many photos of collectibles, furniture, tools at the link.
http://pierandco.net/upcomingsales/2018/2/17/sale-1-1126-abigail-st-sw-hartville-44632

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, they had a lot of nice things! I'm surprised so much of it is for sale. I'd rather give some of that to family or friends, some of that is beautiful and sentimental.

I just wish Bobbie was at least found. I totally understand that their children are in a tough spot- they know she's not alive and coming back, and without us knowing the status of PS's health, we can't really judge them for doing this. My heart goes out to their kids, I can't imagine the agony of not knowing where your mother truly is and what happened to her, while taking care of Dad, who was the last person to see her. I pray they get an answer soon.

Perhaps because there is NO official cause of death or proof of her death, people just feel out of respect to Bobbie, they could at least wait before they sell her stuff off. People do have a hard time with something like this, some folks are more sensitive than others. I admit, I am one of them and I don't plan on changing at my age.
But they had financial issues, so it's likely that there is no choice in order to pay for his care. It's a lot of people's realities in this country. I guess everyone who is upset by this could afford to immediately plunk down cash, without selling anything, in order to put themselves in long term dementia care unit for the rest of their lives and can't imagine what the reality is for those of us who couldn't.

Options for dementia patients are slim to none in many areas of the country. Many regular facilities will not accept dementia patients who exhibit aggression, and many, many, do.

But they had financial issues, so it's likely that there is no choice in order to pay for his care. It's a lot of people's realities in this country. I guess everyone who is upset by this could afford to immediately plunk down cash, without selling anything, in order to put themselves in long term dementia care unit for the rest of their lives and can't imagine what the reality is for those of us who couldn't.

A lot of people I know have long-term care insurance. If you get it when you are youngish and healthy... It's cheap. No assets to be lost. I really hope this mystery will be solved someday. I hope Phillip really is completely innocent and I hope the sons/brother will be able to give Bobbie a proper burial someday.

I know, and I totally understand why the family may have no choice but to do this. I can sympathize with their plight, I can't imagine how awful this is for them, the not knowing if he really harmed her or if he's telling the truth and she really did die on the way to Graceland. I have no problem with what they are doing, I'm assuming it's being done to clean up their home and get their father situated in a new place, or possibly he may still live with one of their children.

There's also expenses with utilities and such as well- heat for the home, electric, water bills that they have to shut off and pay off. For all we know, they might be renters and the owner might be forcing them out because no one is living there, or they can't afford the rent payments. I say this because it was stated earlier in an article that they had financial problems and lost their home.

Some folks, as I said, might find it disrespectful to Bobbie, but reality is, her children probably can't afford to keep a home going that neither parent will ever live in again. I know I would not be in a position myself to swing rent and utilities for a loved one and would have to do the same, much as it would break my heart to do it.

Options for dementia patients are slim to none in many areas of the country. Many regular facilities will not accept dementia patients who exhibit aggression, and many, many, do.

This is so very true! It is awful, there is not enough decent places for dementia patients to live that is affordable. Often times,families end up either taking care of them at home, which is a 24/7 job in most cases, or they put them in low quality nursing homes because they can't afford a decent place. Families are really in a tough predicament with loved ones with severe dementia especially. I wouldn't wish this on anyone or their loved ones having to witness such sad changes and behaviors that were never typical of them before dementia.

It is very expensive to get care for someone with dementia. My FIL had Alzheimer's. He was in a lock down facility because he started fighting everyone about everything. That cost was approximately $6,000-$7,000 a month.

When my Dad got sick and with his dementia we realized we couldn't take care of him at home, as it took a minimum of 4 people doing shifts to keep an eye on him since he had sundowning and rarely slept, we looked into a nursing facility. The decent ones ran about $4-5K a month.

Unless the oldsters squirreled away a hefty sum in retirement, IRA's, 401K's, that kind of money is not going to be there unless the family sells off their possessions for the care. And even that won't go that far if the assets are limited. It was reported the Sniders had financial issues so I doubt the money is there for nursing facility care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back