OH OH - Roberta 'Bobby' Snider, 70, Hartville, 4 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not sure if PS has dementia or not, but...

If someone has dementia how will that affect a polygraph? Dementia patients may believe what they are saying is true but that doesn't make it true... on the other hand they may lie about things if they don't understand what is going on or why they are being asked the questions. JMO.

I'm not sure if PS has dementia or not, but...

If someone has dementia how will that affect a polygraph? Dementia patients may believe what they are saying is true but that doesn't make it true... on the other hand they may lie about things if they don't understand what is going on or why they are being asked the questions. JMO.

There is that to consider as well.

Or he could have dumped something of Bobbies's in the river, or something to do with Bobbie, and passed that part of the test with ease because it was a part truth.

I emailed Amanda again to see if she's heard anything about the searches at the river. She might now know because she's in Ohio, but I figured I'd ask, she probably could get that information faster than we could on our own.

We have had in the past a lot of folks from Tennessee posting here- I wish they could chime in, if any of them live near that area, to let us know if they're still searching. I have a hunch that perhaps that is not the only place being searched for Bobbie, but we shall see. I just can't get that poor woman off of my mind, and her family.

and please remember too that a polygraph is a tool only - not admissible IN COURT (for a reason IMO).

Bump for Bobby.

Was hoping to hear more today. Wonder if we will ever know anything.

I also wonder why Bobby’s children haven’t spoken. At first, I mean. I can see in the current circumstances they don’t want to endanger PS legal standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wonder why Bobby’s children haven’t spoken. At first, I mean. I can see in the current circumstances they don’t want to endanger PS legal standing.

I was hoping we’d hear something by now too. I’ve emailed two news reporters this last week and I’ve not received a response from either one. It’s strange because they were giving news updates every few days or so and now nothing.

I was hoping we’d hear something by now too. I’ve emailed two news reporters this last week and I’ve not received a response from either one. It’s strange because they were giving news updates every few days or so and now nothing.

Same here The reporter that I emailed was awesome and answered right away when i emailed her the first time. I emailed her again two days ago, and she hasn't replied. Maybe they are told not to talk?

Same here The reporter that I emailed was awesome and answered right away when i emailed her the first time. I emailed her again two days ago, and she hasn't replied. Maybe they are told not to talk?

That’s what I’m wondering? Hopefully something is happening behind the scenes and they were told not to talk. I’ve been bugging them on Twitter too and no response there either.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't sleuthing where I shouldn't have, but I can't find a single picture of either of them.
Anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I wasn't sleuthing where I shouldn't have, but I can't find a single picture of either of them.
Anywhere.

I looked at social media accounts and couldn’t find a single photo or reference to either Bobby or PS. Just strange.

I looked at social media accounts and couldn’t find a single photo or reference to either Bobby or PS. Just strange.

Her sister mentioned that she had found out she'd passed and was sad that they fell out of touch. That was the first day.

That’s what I’m wondering? Hopefully something is happening behind the scenes and they were told not to talk. I’ve been bugging them on Twitter too and no response there either.

I'm just stunned at the lack of communication by LE. They were very protective of her husband, who was the last person that saw her alive. They never posted a picture of him to help jog the public's memory of him. Now, there is utter silence. This reporter that I corresponded with is very kind and helpful, even asked me to send her any tips if we found or heard anything on here. The fact that she hasn't answered me tells me something is amiss. Maybe DAthrplgst is right- perhaps they have found her, given her a quiet memorial, and for PS sake, are just letting this pass without any further comment for the family's privacy.

I just heard back from Amanda- This is what she wrote in her reply to me:

I do not have an update on the Tennessee River.

I fear the longer we go without a body, one won't be found, at least not soon...or by law enforcement. Maybe a hiker, biker, boater will see something in the spring (if she's near here)

Apparently, at least going by her reply, there's been no updates on whether or not Bobbie has been found.

Snipped for focus:

... perhaps they have found her, given her a quiet memorial, and for PS sake, are just letting this pass without any further comment for the family's privacy.

Is that even legal? Not even an investigation? What's up in TN lately? Between this and the Blake Smith case.. sheesh.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is such a bizarre case.

Nothing in the way of updates
No pictures of the happy couple anywhere
Family is silent

Where is she? Where is Bobbie? What happened to her? Inquiring minds want to know.

So they're giving the husband a pass because of his age?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back