4. on camera at convenience gas station at 3:15 am Dec 26
5. car found with doors open, items in car, blood in car 7:30 am Dec 26

start time frame: PLEASE ADD or correct
1. got text from?
2. left grandmas house?
3. last text to friends 2:30 am Dec 26

It's not being reported or is not known who the text was from (1). I will try and find the time she left the house. I'm thinking it was 11:30 am.

JMOO at 2:30 am texting to a friend did she say she was afraid?
was there something to trigger the person to call family saying go look for her, she is in trouble?
then she was at gas station an hour later.
Did SH ignore her phone ? not allowed to use phone? kidnapped from there?
doesn't LE usually wait 24 hours before looking?

start time frame: PLEASE ADD or correct
1. got text from?
2. left grandmas house?
3. last text to friends 2:30 am Dec 26

It was said she was supposed to meet boyfriend but didn't show. Through text? Call? What time?

It's not being reported or is not known who the text was from (1). I will try and find the time she left the house. I'm thinking it was 11:30 am.

she must of went to someones place if she left grandmas house at 11:30 and was at gas station at 3:15.............4 hours?
how far away is he gas station from grandma's house? and how far away from where he was found?
do we have an updated map for this?
3:15 til car was found at 7:30 is another 4 hours

It was said she was supposed to meet boyfriend but didn't show. Through text? Call? What time?

when was she suppose to meet him? interesting..............where they together for Christmas at all?

In 2004 it took over a week to get phone pings/tower usage for my missing cousin. Then when she was found the autopsy took 4 days and the results of tox screens and things were almost 3 months. It was miserable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay a couple things of interest here and more confusing. The family last saw her Christmas night. http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...earch-focuses-southeast-ross-county/20997757/

"We're reaching out to anyone who may have been passing through the area (about 2:30 to 3:30 a.m. Friday) who might have seen a female walking, a vehicle next to (the Lexus), a car on the roadway picking somebody up — anything that might have seemed strange at the time," Lavender said.

Family members said Himelrick, who recently learned she is pregnant, was "really happy" when last seen on Christmas night. Friends reported communicating with her via text messages about 2:30 a.m. Friday, and surveillance camera video shows her walking into the Speedway gas station on East Main Street around 3:15 a.m. Friday.

"She was supposed to be home at a certain time and meet her boyfriend at a certain time. That never happened," Lavender said before declining to say at what time she was expected home.

Family members told Gazette news partner 10TV that Himelrick visited Christmas Day and received a text message while she visited. She told her grandmother she had to leave but would return.

Lockhart told The Gazette that Himelrick's boyfriend, Michael Owens, told the family that he heard from Himelrick on Thursday but didn't think anything sounded strange and wasn't concerned at the time.

I have been searching for the time she left the house and I can't find it in any MSM at this time. Maybe someone else can track it down. Also the Sherriff does not state times in any of his quotes. He says she was supposed to be home at a certain time and meet her bf at a certain time and didn't show. Never states those times though.
Weird that she was very much alive at 3:15 am but did not let her family know why she didn't show up at the Ppointed time. And who knows what time she was supposed to meet bf. But didn't text him either.
Strange.

This is what is so strange. At the time the Sheriff made the statement they had already seen the gas station footage from 3:15. Yet he was asking for anyone who saw any of these things where the car was found as early as 2:30. Do they think she was also there before the gas station?

"We're reaching out to anyone who may have been passing through the area (about 2:30 to 3:30 a.m. Friday) who might have seen a female walking, a vehicle next to (the Lexus), a car on the roadway picking somebody up — anything that might have seemed strange at the time," Lavender said.

The gas station is about 14 miles from Grandma's, the crime scene is about 4 miles from Grandma's.

S
JMOO at 2:30 am texting to a friend did she say she was afraid?
was there something to trigger the person to call family saying go look for her, she is in trouble?
then she was at gas station an hour later.
Did SH ignore her phone ? not allowed to use phone? kidnapped from there?
doesn't LE usually wait 24 hours before looking?

There is not a 24-hour requirement to report a missing person. It is a common belief, though. Reporting someone missing to LE the sooner the better. That doesn't mean LE starts looking immediately - usually it is based on the circumstances of each missing person case.

Is there a question as to if she was really pregnant or just SOP?

There were pictures of positive pregnancy tests posted on her personal Facebook page.

Maybe she actually did meet her boyfriend, but he's saying she never showed up. (Pure speculation on my part.)

In 2004 it took over a week to get phone pings/tower usage for my missing cousin. Then when she was found the autopsy took 4 days and the results of tox screens and things were almost 3 months. It was miserable.

so sorry for what you went through

I saw a post on bring Shasta home that I agree with, I'm going to paraphrase but it basically says that the news may have reported that Shasta drowned in order to let people know that she was still alive when her body went into the water.

I saw a post on bring Shasta home that I agree with, I'm going to paraphrase but it basically says that the news may have reported that Shasta drowned in order to let people know that she was still alive when her body went into the water.

Whatttttt?????

This is what is so strange. At the time the Sheriff made the statement they had already seen the gas station footage from 3:15. Yet he was asking for anyone who saw any of these things where the car was found as early as 2:30. Do they think she was also there before the gas station?

very strange indeed..............everything about the time she left grandma's is wierd

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awesomewallflower
Back