OH OH - Shasta Himelrick, 20, pregnant, Richmond Dale, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
could she of picked up someone (2:30) that made her go to the gas station under duress? (2:30, no more communication) and drive to the crime scene?

Question: was Shasta on her way toward Chillicothe or on her way back from Chillicothe? I know there are some locals here maybe they can help.
She seems to go to Chillicothe a lot. Does bf live there? I'm with
Passionflower on thinking she picked up someone at or before going to the gas station. She got money out of the atm. The area she was driving in was so deserted that she had to be going somewhere or the person in the car forced her to go out there. Maybe she was trying to breakaway from that person while stopped at that intersection. This is pure speculation on my part. Cuz none of this mAkes any sense. JMO

I believe that she could've been chased and felt the option to escape was jumping into the water. But in reality, even if you're a strong swimmer, many threads here on WS attest to the fact that it appears treacherous at best.

Moo

I believe that she could've been chased and felt the option to escape was jumping into the water. But in reality, even if you're a strong swimmer, many threads here on WS attest to the fact that it appears treacherous at best.

Moo

maybe beat up (blood in car) and tried to get away? Good swimmer but hurt to bad? A good ME should know if injuries are pre or post mortem. MOO

Does anyone have a link to verify that Shasta was found?

I think there may have been more than two involved in this. Maybe one or two were waiting near the bridge below the embankment where they wouldn't be seen while the others were luring her in through texts or a chance meeting in Chillicothe.

I think there may have been more than two involved in this. Maybe one or two were waiting near the bridge below the embankment where they wouldn't be seen while the others were luring her in through texts or a chance meeting in Chillicothe.

how is the cell phone connection out in the river area? who hated her enough to gang up on her? That would be worse than ever, I did read that she deleted 150 people off her FB ..............addicts? she trying to make a new life?

Do not sleuth family members, ex's, friends or minors if they are not named as suspects. It is against TOS.

I hate to go back to this, but its really bothering me. Okay, I have had family members be late before, very very late. I wait, I call family to see if they have seen them, I call hospitals, I call Colorado State Patrol and ask if they have had any contact/accidents. Then I call family and we drive the routes they would be taking. I also live VERY VERY Rural. You have to remember this was Christmas night, how did they organize and actual Search and Rescue that fast...not family out searching, but a team ...on Christmas night....It seems off to me...I am ex LE and have never heard of this in all my years. IMHO

I haven't tried to use my cell close to the crime scene but there is a dead patch on 35 close to Richmondale. Unfortunately I can't remember whether it's north or south of Richmondale.

I hate to go back to this, but its really bothering me. Okay, I have had family members be late before, very very late. I wait, I call family to see if they have seen them, I call hospitals, I call Colorado State Patrol and ask if they have had any contact/accidents. Then I call family and we drive the routes they would be taking. I also live VERY VERY Rural. You have to remember this was Christmas night, how did they organize and actual Search and Rescue that fast...not family out searching, but a team ...on Christmas night....It seems off to me...I am ex LE and have never heard of this in all my years. IMHO

I do think someone knew something and acted very fast..............maybe from her texts???

If it is the Rescue 101 they are between 15-20 miles west of Chillicothe. Maybe friends of family?

I haven't tried to use my cell close to the crime scene but there is a dead patch on 35 close to Richmondale. Unfortunately I can't remember whether it's north or south of Richmondale.

Have you thought about being a verified insider...this way you can post some information that LE and Media have not released to the public. If you need help just PM a mod.

I'm sure I read from her Find page, her cousin? Was so distraught because he could not help her more. I will go back to find the post.
I think someone knew she was in trouble that night..there for a search so early after not showing up home or gramas. Jmo.
I have started to put together the 4 other women's time line when they went missing..found deceased.

Have you thought about being a verified insider...this way you can post some information that LE and Media have not released to the public. If you need help just PM a mod.

I'm sure I read from her Find page, her cousin? Was so distraught because he could not help her more. I will go back to find the post.
I think someone knew she was in trouble that night..there for a search so early after not showing up home or gramas. Jmo.
I have started to put together the 4 other women's time line when they went missing..found deceased.

I don't know anyone involved personally and things I've heard can't be repeated here anyhow. What I can tell you is that my gut aches. My mom always told us there's no such thing as monsters. She was wrong, they live among us. We don't know who they are, how many there are, what they look like or where they're at, all we know for sure is what they're capable of. They could be that man or woman beside you at Walmart, the bank, McDonalds or the drive thru. They have infected the community with grief, fear, anger, suspicion and rage. The fact that LE isn't in the media asking for tips or information anymore gives me hope that they've "got this" and those responsible are going to go down. Only then can we begin to heal, and heal we will, with time.

Has anyone noticed the latest post on BSH page? Someone was in her house today so she did have her own house. In the beginning it was said that she had gone to visit at her grandma's due to the "bustle" at home, which was "two doors down", then today it was said that she lived at Grandma's. Did something happen that day and she decided to move in at Grandma's? A break up with boyfriend or trouble with former friends? I don't think the perps would be dumb enough to go into her house now but maybe former friends wanted to retrieve something that could incriminate them in other crimes? DNA or fingerprints on drug paraphernalia? Notes? Pictures? Old cell phones?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back