Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a set of train tracks right near where Sierah went missing, and those train tracks lead right to Flat Rock where Chelsea was found. Could be a coincidence, but as soon as I saw those tracks on the map it made my heart sink. I hope they have checked near the tracks. This reminds me of Chelsea too. And MI has no shortage of young, white, females that have disappeared.

Jashrema, do you know if they have checked near the railroad tracks at all? My heart goes out to you. I hope she is found soon.

Yes...tracks have been searched

I have spoken to Ohio Chapter of Texas Equasearch. They are searching this weekend for the couple in Kentucky that were alledgedly murdered by the tenant that they went to check on but Dave Rader, Chapter Pres. said they would make something happen if they were called. LE has to invite them to come in. I passed the info along several times..unfortunately it has to be LE to call. I do think they are great resource and temps/humidity are from hell today and this weekend. Maybe it will happen that they do bring them in.

If someone was training for a triathlon, they might go from the bike to a run. Does anyone know if that's something she might have had interest in doing?

She did not go from her bike to a run.

Wasn't today's search supposed to commence at 8:00AM? Now it's scheduled to begin at noon. Why the delay? It's going to be very hot this afternoon. Would make sense to start earlier. :moo:
I wondered that too. Up to 97 degrees. Hoping searchers are well prepared!

Find Sierah!!!

Feeling the same as all of you.. Sick with worry and impending dread. Still holding on to hope though! Wish I lived in the area, I'd be there right now.

There are currently 115 users browsing this thread. (32 members and 83 guests). So much concern is evident. could today be the day we learn something helpful? I pray and hope for news of finding Sierah, preferably safe.

Feeling the same as all of you.. Sick with worry and impending dread. Still holding on to hope though! Wish I lived in the area, I'd be there right now.

You'd just be sitting. No one knows why they are not letting people search til noon. It will have been daylight for hours! Time wasted. Very frustrated.

Wait..could be starting. I will keep you posted

Did they locate him? What did he say? UGH! Praying for Sierahs safe return.

Sorry if i missed this but how did they know there was a jogger if there weren't many people that saw her or was it someone that passed her that mentioned a jogger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning all! Trying to come up with a slightly more benign (although less likely) scenario - could someone have accidentally hit her head, for example with the side mirror, when driving too close by her? Possibly drunk, swerving a little, hitting her. She falls, the bike is unscratched as it lands in the corn (hence hit and run is not suspected) but Sierah is knocked out from a head wound, leaving blood evidence which leads LE to conclude a scuffle happened. The driver panics and takes her with him ...

I know, not very likely :(

Hope today there will be good news!

Why the delayed search time?

I wonder if something has been found re:delay?????

You'd just be sitting. No one knows why they are not letting people search til noon. It will have been daylight for hours! Time wasted. Very frustrated.

I wondered why the search time was changed from 8:00AM until noon. It's just going to get hotter and hotter as the day goes on. Search could have started at 6:00 or 7:00AM. Hoping and praying for some good news today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3