Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he be holding her elsewhere? Or sold her?

There's lots of different buildings on that property, I wonder if this guy is single, married.....kids ?

I wonder what LE found in the barn. Worley was arrested for abduction so there has to be some evidence on that property.

I tried to add the search location to the map. I found what looks like an old abandoned barn and what-not situated between some residential homes. At this point I am not entirely sure if that is the proper location or not, but I should be within a couple hundred feet one way or the other.

noted as icon C on the map. BTW----it is approx. a 7 mile drive from this spot to where she was abducted.

Map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M&usp=sharing

10627 County Rd. 6 in Delta

STEELMAN, posters on Find Sierah page were saying a barn was taped off between L and M, which would probably be NE of his own property.... unless they were mistaken and it was on his own.

I wonder what LE found in the barn. Worley was arrested for abduction so there has to be some evidence on that property.
Thinking they found something of hers that the creep maybe kept as a trophy. :(

Where is she?

BREAKING: reward for information on Sierah Joughin has now reached $100k.

Call 419-335-4010 ext. 8

#BringSierahHome

[video=twitter;756520396183199744]https://twitter.com/mckenzie13abc/status/756520396183199744[/video]

They obviously have something tying him to her abduction, but what did he do with her ? This guy may be known to her family, small community and he only lives 5 miles away.

Police arrested 57-year-old James Worley. He's charged w/ abduction. Unclear if related to disappearance of Sierah.

[video=twitter;756522625166352386]https://twitter.com/mckenzie13abc/status/756522625166352386[/video]

Does this guy have a Facebook page that anyone can find?

Quite possible she recognized him (maybe only as a familiar person) and was not uncomfortable. Then whatever took place occurred.

There's lots of different buildings on that property, I wonder if this guy is single, married.....kids ?

I'm betting he'll be married with a handful of kids, you know, the guy you'd never suspect.

He is HUGE. I'm sick. The family has upped the reward to 100K like I said a few pages ago but there is a lockdown on info. I feel that they wouldn't have upped the reward if they had found her on his property. Like I said...HEAVY LE presence there last night and large area blocked off from all four directions. There was an ambulance that was there but again..why the upping of the reward if they found her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee