Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they found enough evidence to charge him with the abduction, but no body to charge him with anything else. That could be good news or bad. BCI vans are on scene, which is not a good sign. They definitely have a crime scene. The pond across the street worries me a bit. I'm still holding onto the slight hope that she may be still alive.

Fes Transportation Llc USDOT 1682979 - Delta,Ohio Trucking Company
www.quicktransportsolutions.com › USA Trucking Companies › Ohio › Delta
Fes Transportation Llc is a licensed and bonded freight shipping and trucking company running freight hauling business from Delta, Ohio. Fes Transportation Llc ...

Ummm the property next door is also family owned...

Can I say that?? If not, sorry.

4/19/2000 - 2923.13 Having weapons while under disability. Plead guilty 8/29/2000. (2 counts)
4/19/2000 - 2925.04 Illegal manufacture of drugs - illegal cultivation of marihuana - methamphetamine offenses.
12/2/2015 - Filed suit against the Trustees of Fulton Township, on what - not sure, but subsequently dismissed 3/10/2016

I've just seen the new flyer poster. Upped reward to 100K for any info. They have these already printed up and ready to go..I don't think they found her.

The sign by the driveway reads

F.E. S. Shop Services
2,3,4 stroke engine repair

Google street view is calling it out as F.E.S. Transportation LLC , Ohio

The guy is a motorcycle mechanic .....or.....a truck driver........................

Remember them looking for people riding dirt bikes and ATV's ?? This guy may work on them.

WTOL mid-day news reporting now:

-unknown at this time if if the two incidents (disappearance and this arrest) are related
-arraignment at 1:15 this afternoon, have reporter in courtroom, will give us details at 5:00 new
-heavy police presence in area, at least four BUREAU OF CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION (BCO) vehicles in Fulton County area now (at the house), focusing on a barn there
-FBI involved
-Steven Jackson, reporter, headed to a news conference within the hour and will report when he has more info with updates on the air and at WTOL.com
-stressed several times they have no confirmation if this is related to Sierah's disappearance

Full update at their 5 pm news WTOL

Fes Transportation Llc USDOT 1682979 - Delta,Ohio Trucking Company
www.quicktransportsolutions.com › USA Trucking Companies › Ohio › Delta
Fes Transportation Llc is a licensed and bonded freight shipping and trucking company running freight hauling business from Delta, Ohio. Fes Transportation Llc ...

My mind is whirling with this info and the fact he was busted for abduction in 1990. Hard to believe he waited 26 years before he tried it again.

so not transportation and shipping?

Found it, it's on the map now. 5 1/2 miles south of where she was abducted on the same road.

revised map: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tt2itlgjV4S4tEnea944w7lhW-M&usp=sharing

Beyond grateful for your map work Sir!

ETA, steelman please have a look at the location posted (see post #581 below) for trigger's rewind downstairs. I'm not sure how the Mods/Admin will handle this, but I believe this is crucial. I will self-alert NOW.

I expect they will chime in soon to let us know... TIA!
:grouphug:

#BringSierahHome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please keep LE and civilian searchers in your thoughts and prayers on this extremely HOT day.

Yeah, he impresses me as the single creeper type. If anyone finds details of that old abduction, please post! Thanks. I bet that girl (or person) he abducted is seeing red right now, knowing he should have been locked up tight.

I am sick with how big this man is...and she's so tiny. ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member